• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
  • ohh its the first pokemon Ahhh that kinda ruins it lol i wanted to have a poliwag following me but i cant have it flowing me lol or it will die all the time lol

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Yes, that's what the Griseous Orb does. It's Platinum Orb in Japanese.
    thanks dude! i fugured it out anyway! an image:
    HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Found out where the in-game menu that I need to get to use the PokeWalker is located. It's at the Poketch Company. Uh, where is that at?

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
  • Has anyone gotten the star from the Pokéthlon? PkStation says that I need to be the records for the 10 challenges, but do I have to do anything else? Speaking which, what records do I have to beat? I keep getting "NEW RECORD" and I doubt it's that easy so there has to be some preset record I have to beat somewhere. The Pokéthlon is fun, but I want to know what I have to do exactly to get that star.

Years
  • I was walking through walls and found some sort of trophy room in the Pokéthlon Dome's basement. If you've beaten the records, then you should try and visit the room.

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
  • Ah, I eventually got it. The first trophy room thing requires you to beat all 5 courses to move onto the next room. The next room requires you to have a Pokémon that has participated and won all 5 courses. And the last requires you to beat all the 10 records as said on PkStation! Took a bit, but that was fun!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I'm in Kanto, just retrieved the missing machine part in Cerulean City, but now, don't know what to do.

Road to Cinnabar is closed, and still got snorlax blocking my way, dont kwow where's the poke flute.

lil help pls, thank u

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Just wondering where is the HM for Rocksmash at? It would be nice if you specified who has it. And what badge do you need to use it?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Can someone help me :cer_smile: ..
    well i wanted to go to the safari zone but there are two guys
    that was blocking my way can someone tell me how to go
    in please :cer_giggle: thanx in advance​

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm in Kanto, just retrieved the missing machine part in Cerulean City, but now, don't know what to do.

Road to Cinnabar is closed, and still got snorlax blocking my way, dont kwow where's the poke flute.

lil help pls, thank u

Use the PokeGEAR.

Just wondering where is the HM for Rocksmash at? It would be nice if you specified who has it. And what badge do you need to use it?

The fat guy right of the Ussoki (SUDOWOODO) has HM06 and you need the first GYM BADGE to obtain HM06.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back