• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
  • Yeah, bug catching contest would be sick with WiFi. Shame we can't give ideas to GameFreak eh? haha

Not like they would take them into account anyway

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, bug catching contest would be sick with WiFi. Shame we can't give ideas to GameFreak eh? haha

Not like they would take them into account anyway
    If Gamefreak were to take my ideas in gold would be wearing a snazzy pair of glasses and the new girl would still exist just with a more spunky look.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
  • I'm glad gamefreak ISN'T open for new ideas then lmao
    Jokin', grr, just wish the rumored release dates weren't so far away..

They should also add in separate events depending on weather your a boy or a girl.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was reading and i saw the mention of those puzzles from the older generation games, and let me just say it would be brilliant to have them again, especially with a 3D design and use of the Touchscreen like mentioned above.

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
  • I can't wait. I'll import the Japanese version. My Japanese isn't the best, but I can understand many :)

I really hope they will improve Kanto, making it more like in the first and third Generations. That Gen Second Kanto was terrible! And maybe they include the Seviis :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well if they add the Kanto region and the Sevii Islands, that would be pretty cool. I wouldn't want them to add the other regions though, it would just be too much for a remake.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    you mean the puzzles that unlock the unknown in g/s/c

Exactly, and the Sevii Islands, do you all really think they'll add it in? I mean don't get me wrong, I want them too, but do you think GameFreak will really do it?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Has there been any confirmation at all that the game will follow the same storyline as G/S/C? What if it is a sequel to D/P/Pt (and therefore several years after G/S/C happened)?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is actually unknown that Kanto will be in the remake, but I believe it just might be added to keep the originality of the old GS games.

Anyway, I'm hoping they add in the GTS with some few upgrades...I'm guessing it could be found in Goldenrod or a small city like Jubilife was.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A sequal? Several years? Wouldn't that be a little too much even if it sounds all too cool?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm just hoping it sticks as close as possible to the original, with a few new things added on and I'd be a happy camper for when I purchase the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I love the idea of the game being after D/P/Pt. It just sounds better like that, but not a sequel of D/P/Pt.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they were to ever think that the Sinnoh should be in place of Kanto for the remake, then oh gawd it would be too much for me. I mean I've basically seen enough of Sinnoh, though I'm not saying this will happen, just I wouldn't like it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    i think it would be hella cool to have all the regions available. and you could like start over with a new starter each time or something.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    i think it would be hella cool to have all the regions available. and you could like start over with a new starter each time or something.

I thought of that once, and I always hoped it could happen. Until I realized that probably the only way that could happen is if Pokémon began to lose money and GameFreak really needed a way to catch the fans back.

I wouldn't disagree though, it could be cool, but unlikely right now.

Back