• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
  • I'm quite sure I have that somewhere. Do you want it for XP or 03?

EDIT: Here it is for 03. You want an image that's as large as the screen that has the town name in the top left corner. Now, you want an event that has a precondition of having as switch (LittleRoot) being on. Now, you want to show the image you created, but you want (160,84) as the coordinates. Now, you want to move it to (160,120) in 0.5 seconds. Then, you need to wait about 3 seconds, and then move it back to (160,84). Then you can erase the image, and turn the switch off.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • @Shiny Umbreon: if you tell me how it will work like, I can do a script for saving in one slot only. Just give me the informations, such as if it will be in RMXP default style, etc.
    ~Azura.

It would be like this: You are in the title screen and there's no 'New Game' option so you go to the Load Screen. You choose one of the four files. Now I want the game to remember the number of the file you chose. When you play your game, when you put save in the menu, the game will only save in the same file you chose.

I don't know if I made myself clear, but Mario 64, Metroid Prime Hunters, Crash Bandicoot are some examples of what I want. Basically, you start a file and only save in that file until you go back to the title screen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'm quite sure I have that somewhere. Do you want it for XP or 03?

EDIT: Here it is for 03. You want an image that's as large as the screen that has the town name in the top left corner. Now, you want an event that has a precondition of having as switch (LittleRoot) being on. Now, you want to show the image you created, but you want (160,84) as the coordinates. Now, you want to move it to (160,120) in 0.5 seconds. Then, you need to wait about 3 seconds, and then move it back to (160,84). Then you can erase the image, and turn the switch off.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for that, but I have a french version.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • @Glitchfinder: I do have a good number of charsets and a tileset that seems complete, from Zelda: A Link To The Past. However, the tileset is 2.5mb, so I can't host it anywhere. If you add me on msn, I can send it to you.

~Azura.

Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I don't know what you mean by "add me on msn". I'd be perfectly fine if you uploaded it on megaupload. (And, as far as I can remember, I've never actually registered at MSN for anything...)

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Shiny Umbreon said:
    It would be like this: You are in the title screen and there's no 'New Game' option so you go to the Load Screen. You choose one of the four files. Now I want the game to remember the number of the file you chose. When you play your game, when you put save in the menu, the game will only save in the same file you chose.

I think I got it. Will the style be the RMXP's default one? Or Pokemon style?

Glitchfinder said:
    Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I don't know what you mean by "add me on msn". I'd be perfectly fine if you uploaded it on megaupload. (And, as far as I can remember, I've never actually registered at MSN for anything...)

Is this what you're looking for?
    https://www.dasheo.com/gamesdev/6/ALTTP%20Hyrule.png

It wasn't made by me. It's lying around in a Zelda folder in my computer, no credit attached. Like I said, there's this bunch of charsets, that I can upload if you want.

And thanks to Dash for the Uploader space.

~Azura.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • I think I got it. Will the style be the RMXP's default one? Or Pokemon style?

Is this what you're looking for?
    https://www.dasheo.com/gamesdev/6/ALTTP Hyrule.png

It wasn't made by me. It's lying around in a Zelda folder in my computer, no credit attached. Like I said, there's this bunch of charsets, that I can upload if you want.

And thanks to Dash for the Uploader space.

~Azura.

It's awesome! I would like the charsets, if you could. (And I still don't know what you meant by the MSN thing. I'm not all that web savvy.

DEMON

Devilishly Dark
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Hi i'm kinda new to this so could you tell me how to change the charizard on the firered version to a diferent Pokemon.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • A lot of people do Avatar, we really need an announcement saying
    Help & Request Thread
    Or something...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    i'm searching for the sound, which appears, when u get exp...
    (version doesnt matter)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I have a so whack question. How do you make a game start like: " Black screen, you see a professor and then you choose a boy/girl"? lol... Yeh, I know, poor me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    No, I mean like... Like a start of a usual Pokemon game. Of course there is new game whatever. But after that, normally a Professor will appear on a black background. Then you select your name, age, weight etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back