• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    avatars and usernames change just like the weather for me at this point

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    if u see someone new with a new username and teal color just assume its me

pkmin3033

Lots of username changes. I don't know who most people are now. Not that I knew many people to begin with...

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I remember the days when I used to be queen of username changes. I had 17 or 18 username changes under my belt. Being dethroned so easily by multiple users in recent years feels so good.
    That's a lot of name changes. On another forum I've had my name changed 6 times over 5 years. And I thought that was a lot.

pkmin3033

you should be more social like you used to be, Zeria!
    Dunno if that's such a good idea...not supposed to be here anyway >.>

I find the more I change my username, the more I want to keep changing it, as I keep thinking of things that suit my current mood more...or I just want to name myself after a character I really like. I might get mine changed back next year or something...

Sirfetch’d

I'm gonna try to keep this name for a very long time. It's so fitting and definitely something I enjoy using.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Lots of username changes. I don't know who most people are now. Not that I knew many people to begin with...

You'll never have that problem with me. Only thing I plan on changing is my signature. ;)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    someone should totally sprite me a castform wearing it

4f2Vwtk.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back