• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    A loud tired voice came from the door of jason's room. "hi, i'm back!" Renato rushed in taking his bunny cage in his hang towards his bed. He didn't pay attention to anything around him. As he reached his bed he placed the bunny cage next to his bed, closed his eyes and said "sorry for missing the classes, i had to leave for a couple of days in family business" He then scratched his eyes and sat up. He stared at his hands and then faced jason.

OOC: Sorry for not posting, my computer was under virus attacks... i hate viruses.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Viz didn't hear the ghost that was in her mirror. A boy who had seen her door open peeked inside. He was about 17, and he thought it would be funny to change Viz's dream. He used his powers and changed her dream from soccer, to a vampire trying to take her blood. She could feel the vampire just right next to her. Schoocha was dead and couldn't help her. Her powers weren't working and she couldn't get away. Viz woke up screaming before she found out anything else. Schoocha jumped up yelping. "Sorry boy! Didn't mean too." She sat there petting him. The boy who had changed her dream, ran off when he saw that she was up.

Viz got up and shook herself. 'That was freaky!' She went to her mirror and practically screamed bloody murder. There was a spirit in her mirror, talking to her. She jumped back and fell over her bed. "What the heck?!" Schoocha came over to Viz and looked up at the mirror. He wagged his tail. "I've got to wake up!"

The spirit in the mirrior continued to look at her and talk to her. 'Haru?' "Haru sent you?" Viz looked puzzled. 'Why would Haru want me?' She tried to move, but her muscles were still pretty sore. She got up with a struggle and pet Schoocha. "Alright then boy. Let's go see what the tough guy wants." She slowly walked toward Haru's room. 'What does he want with me? He's supposed to be the cold hearted person.' As Viz reached Haru's door, she stopped, reluctant to go in.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Kinozuki glided back into the room. "Where is she?" He asked "She is either on her way or.....right outside the door master haru" she said, bowing and smilng, opening the door. "Thank you for coming" He said, bowing "I wanted to thank you for helping me in the training room, and, if its not wasting your time, I wish to tell you about my....outburst during the training session when we were attacked by that larger opponent." HE stood back up and picked up a stool from the corner. "Im sorry if the room isnt very...comfortable to you, it feels just like home to me." He explained, picking up a small spider from a shelf and putting it on the wall. He picked up fang's coccoon and stuck it to the bottom of the shelf. "If your wondering, my pet is in here." He said, opening it to reveal the tarantula sized black widow. "She wont harm you" He added, closing it again. He sat on the mat that was his bed and crossed his legs, kinozuki appeared in the mirror behind him, smiling warmly at the girl and schoocha.

Dark Night

Years
  • While Viz stood right outside the door, the door opended and Haru stood right there. 'Oh this is akward!' "Um...Hi!" He invited her in and bowed. She tried to bow back, but her muscles didn't exactly allow her to. She walked in to his room and stepped back a little when she saw the spider. She sat on the stool and she crossed her legs. "Oh, it's fine! Don't worry about it." When Viz sat down, Schoocha sat between her and the spider. He looked at her wagging his tail. He knew how she felt about spiders. She smiled back and looked at Haru. "Um...I really don't want to sound rude but, I thought that you were the cold, distant guy. The one who had a bad attitude, not the guy who wanted to explain himself to a girl who he was rude to when they were fighting." Viz looked at Haru uneasily. 'Man am I messing this thing up!' "I'm sorry! I really didn't want to be rude, I just a little curious."
    Viz tried to keep her eyes off the mirror. She still couldn't believe that there was a spirit in the mirror. "So I'm supposing that the outburst, had to deal with the spirit you sent to come get me?"

SilverTail

Years
  • "Its fine, and thats how I used to be" He said "But I'm guessing all this contact with others like me....heh, I guess its changing me" He smiled. "But no, that outburst was actually calling her, You've already met, but this is Kinozuki, my oldest friend and maid." He explained, kinozuki bowing in the mirror behind her. "If you want, I can explain myself from the begining." He said, taking off his glasses to reveal bright gold eyes as he ran a hand over the scar over his left eye. He unzipped his collar and rolled it down so she could see his whole face.

Dark Night

Years
  • "Oh..." Viz dropped her head and felt incredibaly bad. 'He's trying to be nice and I'm only making it worse!' Viz reluctantly looked at the mirror. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" She said she finally saw that the spirit wasn't the weird afterall. Viz was pretty suprised that he had taken his glasses off, she hand't seem them off at all since he had been here. He had even been wearing them when he had been sleeping. Viz looked down again. 'This is starting to be the weirdest day!' "Um..yeah, why not? We've got the whole night." Schoocha layed down and put his head on his paws. Viz sat there pateintly listening.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru began: "I am the latest in a long line of spiritual mediums from japan, I had a normal childhood, exept I had the ability to see spirts, being a child, they let me be making me think I had an 'imaginary friend', althrough it was actualy kinozuki" He explained "It is very nice to meet you" she said, bowing and smiling. "They let me be, untill my seventh birthday" He said, shivering "On that day, I was forced to go through the trails of the mediums...that is how I come to wear this scar over my left eye....and the burned soles of my feet." He said, removing his shoes and socks to reveal burnt scars all along his feet. "It is also the reason I have milions of small scars all over my back....." He said, turning away and pulling up the back of his shirt so she could see all the round scars, each the size of the head of a nail.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Years
  • Viz looked more closely at the scar. When she saw his feet, she couldn't believe that people would do that to a little kid. Viz had to turn around when she saw the huge scars on his back. 'Who could do that?!' She looked back at him and had a sad look crossed her face. 'I understand now why he was so cold.' "I'm so sorry! I had no idea." She looked down at the ground, not wanting to look at him, or even Schoocha. 'And here I was rude to him!' She had a guilty look on her face.

SilverTail

Years
  • "You didnt know" He said simply, pulling his shoes back on. "Its not your fault." He placed his hand hesitantly on her shoulder. "The trials were bad, but I will not tell you what I had to do, I do not want to scare you." He said, smiling. "My realitives could not see true spirits, they always talked to thin air while I talked to kinozuki" "It was very funy" she giggled. Haru smiled at the girl. "There just scars, they dont hurt any more" He said "as I was saying, I went through the trials, and since I lived in rural japan, I dont understand that much about electronics or what goes on outside of where I lived." He explained.

Dark Night

Years
  • Viz looked at the hand on her shoulder. She got up and looked at Kinozuki, she smiled at what she had said. 'This visit has been a bit depressing.' Viz still couldn't believe that people would do that.
    Viz perked up when she heard that Haru needed help with technology. "If you're willing to get help with technology, I'd be happy help! I won't be able to teach you everything about it, but I can teach you a lot." Viz smiled at him and then left the room. "I'll talk to you later! If you want to talk, I'll meet you at the Cafe in the main level." Viz walked out of the room with Schoocha right at her heels. When she was out of Haru's hearing range, she sighed. "Finally! I just might be able to relax today!" Her muscles were still sore and tight. It was hard for her to walk. Schoocha stayed right next to her for support. She opended her door and used the rest of her strenth to jump on her bed. She sighed again as she layed down. Schoocha made care not to move her when he jumped up onto the bed. He lay his head on her stomach. She pet him and fell immediatly asleep. She was extremly tired.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru smiled as she left, then an idea struck him. "Hey!" he called out "I want to give you something!" he went back in his room and pulled out a small mirror from his bag. "Your going to give her one of your spirit mirrors?" kinozuki asked "Yes, that way she will be able to communicate with you freely" he said, walking out in the hall and running to her, handing her the mirror. "With this you will be able to talk to kinozuki freely, and she can allert you to when I need your help or if something is going on at the school" He explained, strapping it to her wrist like a watch. 'Other than whats already going on...' he thought to himself.

Dark Night

Years
  • Viz woke up and looked at the mirror that Haru had given her. 'I can talk to Kinozuki?' She moved Schoocha as she got up. She checked the time. "10 pm." She said quitely, so not to wake Schoocha. Her muscles were feeling better now, she could at least run now. Viz hadn't had dinner so she ran down to the Cafe, knocking kids down in the hall as she passed them. As she reached the Cafe, she noticed that hardly anyone was there. 'Whoa! It must be really late!' She grabbed her dinner and got a slice of meat for Schoocha. She raced back to her dorm and was happy to see that Schoocha hadn't woken up.
    Viz place her dinner on a table and gave the peice of meat to Schoocha. As she sat there eating she thought of why she had come here, why the school just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It crowded her mind and gave her a headache.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Jason woke up and started to stretch. "OK so I have Ms.Alice's class first, then Mr.Snooper, and Finlay Mr.Moris.Not that many teachers, well I guess they don't want us to be tired out after each class so they made less class's." Jason then headed toward Ms.Alice's room.As he reached the room he opened the door, and looked around and didn't see Ms.Alice anywhere. "Ms.Alice I think I know by now that your invisable...you too Mr.Kyle." "Mr.Kyle, you ow me ten bucks." Said Ms.Alice as the appeared out of thin air.Jason had a puzzled look on his face. "You two made a bet?" "Oh yes, I said that one of you kids would remember that Mr.Kyle could become invisible, and he said that you kids wouldn't be smart enough to remember." "Oook, well what are we going to learn today?" "Oh, today all of the teachers are taking you all on a field trip." "Cool, where!?" "In the forest." Said Ms.Alice with a smile on her face. "To the forest?" Said Jason with a disappointed look on his face. "Yes well we are going deep into the forest were ancient relics are said to be." Jason then had an outburst of excitement. "Ancient relics, cool!" "Yep so go tell everyone to get their things packed because we are staying out there for two days." Jason then rushed to his room to get his things packed then he began to tell everyone, telepathically, that there was a field trip and they needed to pack up, but to do that it would take up alot of energy.He was able to tell everyone but the message was a little broken up.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru woke up the next morning alive and exited, for once. "Feild trip, eh?" He said, hearing teh gargled message from jasen. "Kinozuki, go and make sure she got the message?" He said to the ghostly maid, motioning in the direction of her room. "Of cource master haru" she said, gliding off to the large mirror in her room. "Miss, are you awake?" she said. Back in haru's room he was packing the essentials, water, food, things like this. "If were going to ruins there may be spirits...it might not go as smoothly as the teachers hope....or maybe just as smooth." He said, leaving a note in spirit energy for kinozuki. He ran off to the classroom to find it empty. "Come out of hiding, I know your there, I can see your spirit energies" He said, looking at the purple and blue traces of energy standing a few feet infront of them, walking forwards and pushing them bolth over while they were still invisible.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • "Now you ow me twenty dollers." Said Ms.Alice "Ok so I take it, Jason told you about the trip?Well we will all meet infront of the school so you should go there now and there should be some people alredy there." Jason was packing his things when he got another flash vision.The vision showed Viz falling down a hole. "What the heck?I guess i'm still sleepy, oh well." Jason then headed down stairs to Ms.Alice's room and once he got there they told him to go to the front of the school so thats where he headed.As he reached the front of the school, he saw kids waiting to go on the trip to the middle of the forest. I hope I find some treasure or somethinng. Jason thought.Then Jason saw Haru and walked up to him. "Hey Haru, whats up?"

SilverTail

Years
  • ((haru is still in the class))

Haru saw jason leave and turned to the teachers. "Im not sure this is such a good idea" he said "Or atleast maybe I should help guide us through it? Afterall, last I checked, neither of you could see the spirits living in those ruins." He said, walking out and going back to his room, grabbing his backpack and walking outside, waiting. (now hes outside) "Oh...hey jason." He said, looking over at him, wearing his sunglasses and having his collar zipped up again so noone could see his whole face.

Dark Night

Years
  • Schoocha's head popped up as he heard Kinozuki. When he saw her, he wagged his tail and barked. "What? Huh?" Viz said as she heard Schoocha barking. She opened her eyes and saw Kinozuki. "Wha?!" Viz remebered last night and relaxed. "How are you doing this morning Kinozuki?" When Kinozuki told her about the feild trip, Viz jumped out of bed and started dressing into her school clothes. She grabbed her backpack and hurried out the door, Schoocha right on her heels. "Thanks for the warning!" She yelled back to Kinozuki. She grabbed Schoocha up and put him on her back. She used her super speed to reach the front of the school. When she got to the front, she put Schoocha down. He still wasn't that used to it. When he got down he walked dizzly. "Sorry boy!" She said smiling down at him, scratching behind his ear. She looked up and saw Jason and Haru. "Come on boy!" Viz said as she walked over to the two boys. She waved as she got close to them. "Hey Jason! Hello Haru! How's your morning been?"

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • After a nice long sleep, Mike woke up to the sound of a telepathic message from jason. Cool, field trip. I ate a quick breakfast and packed up all my stuff. I noticed Ace was still asleep, so I left him a note about the field trip, and woke him up before leaving. I headed to the front of the school to meet with the other kids, when I noticed the other speedy kid, a girl I believe was named Viz. Wow, there are too many people here. "Hello" i said to the speedy girl. "I dont beleive we've been formally introduced. My mane's Mike. Any you?"

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I woke up, with an awkward dream about going to ruins, i figured it was a telepathic message that just ahppened to come when i was asleep. "Man, i really have to make sure that kid does't get into my head as often. Well i guess i'll go talk to Kazekui about." I said, got dressed packed all the essentials, and Kimichi flew onto my shoulder. She didn't mind daylight, in fact, she rarely needed sleep at all, which was a definate help. I walked down a few doors and noticed Mr. Kazekui was packing as well. "Hey Sir, we going on a trip or soemthin to the ruins?" I asked, "Ya, were headed off with the other 3 teachers, the 4 of us in total." He said meekly. My body ahd gotten stronegr sicne yesterday,. it seemed afetr everytime i tried my lightning technqiue, my body gained a bit mreo strength, which made the recoil, well, less. Kimichi latched to ym shoulder and i sped off towards the entrance. I sat down ni the lobby waiting for the others, when i noitced outside that they were outisde. "Man, i guess i was asleep for a while, oh well." I yawned. I stepped out and met them. "Hey guys, well there seems to be the spirit guy here to, i assume you are Haru, right?" I said, making sure i had the right name.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • After a couple of minutes of waiting, Mr.Snooper came out of the school. "OK, is everyone ready, lets get going." Said Mr.Snooper.Jason then started to fallow Mr.Snooper so he wouldn't get lost.As they walked through the forest, Jason had sensed something in the trees.He looked and he saw a dark figure looking a Jason, then it disappeared. "OK, that was weird." I wonder what kind of stuff we'll find in the ruins? Jason thought.Jason could then see a small, broken castle ahead of everyone. "Look guys, up there, it's a castle, come on hurry up."Jason then started to run to the castle. "Jason, be careful!" Said Mr.Snooper with an evil smirk on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back