• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

crazygoalie13

DarkBlaze
Years
  • I was curious about the fastest way to get Espeon from my Eevee. I'm having him hold an item, and i'm biking so i get a bunch of steps, but what other ways are there?

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
  • I was curious about the fastest way to get Espeon from my Eevee. I'm having him hold an item, and i'm biking so i get a bunch of steps, but what other ways are there?

One more thing you can do, go to Goldenrod underground and go get the guy in there to give eevee a haircut, depending on which hairdresser it is, the more happiness the eevee will get. (Sometimes the younger guy does a better job randomly though, apparently.)

♥Sweetheart™

爱是永远
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    i'm a noob , so:

I haven't played pokemon since my yellow, and i have no idea about what natures do, can someone point me along the right direction? I want to start breeding my pokes.

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Natures boost and hinder a certain stat of your pokemon. For example, and adamant nature boosts your ATK stat by 10%, and lowers your SPATK stat by 10%.

Supposedly I need at least 15 posts to be able to post a link (-_-), but for a list of all the natures, and which stats they affect you can either google it or go to Smogon/Serebii.

Skull Guardian

I am now FrostPheonix.
    Years
  • i'm a noob , so:

I haven't played pokemon since my yellow, and i have no idea about what natures do, can someone point me along the right direction? I want to start breeding my pokes.

Natures affect the stats your pokemon gets.
    Like the previous post said, adamant increases attack, and others increase other stats. The stats you want a pokemon to get due to natures can be seen with this:
    HG/SS Help Thread

or go to: https://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/946308-pokemon-platinum-version/faqs/56049
    hope i helped :)

Years
  • This is probably a stupid question but can you actually catch Adamant/Jolly Starly in the wild? I've caught ~60 Starly and not a single one has had a Jolly or Adamant nature and my poor Shelgon is probably suffering concussion from headbutting trees all day :P

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Why isn't the lake of rage low?

it's wednsday and I went to the lake of rage to meet wesley but the lake is still flooded. why? I thought it was supposed to stop raining on wednsdays?

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • To Anyone who has had this question. I lost my original PokeWalker and purchased a new one off eBay. I had to reset my gamecart and sync the new one. While I did lose all my accumulated Watts and Steps taken, I did not lose any of my routes that I had gained, through getting enough Watts and Wi-Fi Event Routes. They were all there when I went to use the new one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I had this game for a long time and I haven't even caught Lugia yet.

Can any one help me? Any pokemon that Would be useful in catching it?

Back