• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High school

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
Years
  • Don't be haha, nothing changes. Except for the addition of booze and girls being willing to bone their boyfriends and the subtraction of everyone taking the same classes together regardless of intelligence

Fluttershy

20% cooler.
    Years
  • ~ Freshman year blew because you were the smallest person again... in a place full of mean people with tattoos and Team Jacob shirts.
    ~ Sophomore year blew because you were still an underclassmen. And now you had freshmen to deal with. I killed one by accident.
    ~ Junior year blew because if you wanted to go to college, you actually had to try for passable grades to get into a college with running water.
    ~ Senior year blew because you just wanted to leave already. D:

HIGH SCHOOL BLOWS FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS.
    I HAVE LEARNED THIS.

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
  • I'm only a sophomore =/

I go to a math/science magnet school and I kinda like science but I'm more of an english/history person ^^;

Next year, I want to take AP Biology, Pre-Calculus, Molecular Cellular Biology (Semester 1), Molecular Genetics (Semester 2), Photonics (Semester 1), Human Evolution (Semester 2), AP English, AP World History, and Spanish 3.

For Senior year, I want to take AP Calculus, AP Classical Mechanics, AP Electricity and Magnetism (Semester 1), Thermo and Fluids (Semester 2), Biology Seminar (Semester 1), Biotechnology and Bioengineering (Semester 2), AP English (different AP English course), AP US History, and Spanish 4.

Buuuut, these plans of mine are probably going to screw up because I'm studying abroad in Germany my whole Junior year so when I come back, I'll have to either screw around with my schedule or repeat Junior year. =/ Lovely. ._.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I'm a senior in High School...almost done :) I'll be free in like 20 days!!!! :)

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Three APs down, one to go (junior year). Phew. ;p

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I am officially done with high school.

Just scheduled my college classes today.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been high school free since May 20something 2010. Ain't lookin' back, lol.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • I am almost finished with my freshman year. As a freshman, I am taking the Living Environment (Biology, new york state had to be creative) and Geometry Regents. Those are both 10th grade courses. I have finished with everything and now we are reviewing.

High school is great. I have had some wonderful teachers, and a very amazing time with the musical program.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    YESSIR. Time to move on to Sophomore year. Now I get to pick on my 7th Graders~ [The people I knew when I was in 8th grade]

So guys, what are your schedules for next year?

I have:

English 3 [AP Lang/Comp]
    AP Physics B [They let me skip Physics 1]
    Environmental Systems
    AP Statistics
    Digital Electronics
    Art 1

and:

World Geography or AP US History
    AP Calculus AB or BC

Depending on certain circumstances I take care of in the summer.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Senior next year. Schedule isn't set yet, but I'm pretty sure I have either 7 or 8 IB classes.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Upcoming Junior Year!

Going to be very interesting; I'm gonna kick it into high gear.
    And this time, I actually mean it.

But oh my, was Sophomore Year an emotional rollercoaster.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    YESSIR. Time to move on to Sophomore year. Now I get to pick on my 7th Graders~ [The people I knew when I was in 8th grade]

So guys, what are your schedules for next year?

I have:

English 3 [AP Lang/Comp]
    AP Physics B [They let me skip Physics 1]
    Environmental Systems
    AP Statistics
    Digital Electronics
    Art 1

and:

World Geography or AP US History
    AP Calculus AB or BC

Depending on certain circumstances I take care of in the summer.

12 AP English
    AP Physics C
    AP Stat
    AP Comp Sci
    AP Gov
    AP Human Geo ^_^

Katja

Years
  • I'm in college now and happy. HS had so much drama and stress it was ridiculous. I know a lot of people say "high school are the best years of your life" WELL ITS NOT LOL. It's a lie. College is.

Back