• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (HoTW #59) Pokemon Dissension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
  • Thanks for that beautiful comment!

On a more serious note... we will have a slight media update later on today :D. Hope you all are as excited as I am.

Years
  • Awesome

:DThis hack is awesome@!@!@!@! I like your heroes and professor there awesome and good luck with this hope you go far and i'm going to support this and can i be a Beta Tester if you need one?.

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Bad Idea, you are going to want some people to test the ROM to see if there are any errors, or things that hinder continuation of gameplay. If the public gets a buggy IPS, then people wont like this hack as much...

Noted :D

I am the king of Engrish, hence I am obligated to make spelling errors. I will go through and fix them on the next update :D

Years
    • Seen today
    Are you spelling English like Engrish on purpose for humour, or are you that careless?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Engrish is a folk term that pokes fun at the word English because clearly, grammar is a constant issue we face.

Please no more generic comments that have nothing to do with Dissension.

We have yet another update! Kelly and Skyler's OW's have been revealed.

Thanks to Chesu and S.U.R.F for making this update possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Nice man, good to see people like the insides.
    I'll finish off the cave tiles then get onto the lab ones, k?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • xD
    Great updates.
    I like the new OW!
    Not being fussy but maybe you should use other tiles than Kyledove they are a bit overused.
    Anyways if you ever need help I'm here xD

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • xD
    Great updates.
    I like the new OW!
    Not being fussy but maybe you should use other tiles than Kyledove they are a bit overused.
    Anyways if you ever need help I'm here xD

I personally think that the notion of them being overused is over used. From what I have gone through and looked at, most hacks that use the Kyledove tiles, do not really attempt to make use of most of them and mainly use the trees or the buildings.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah I suppose xD
    If you use like everyone they will be different and look fantastic!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    allo everybody the game is too cool I have a question it will have turtwing as starter?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Be the first to take a peek into Linden's Lab in our latest Media update!

It is not a huge update, but it is a nice update in my opinion. Hope everyone likes it!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    :O, TehSpriters... Teh Panda? Name infringement :P. lol jk

Good job WS, Mac was telling me how you were great at GFX and I am definitely impressed with your hack

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • :O, TehSpriters... Teh Panda? Name infringement :P. lol jk

Good job WS, Mac was telling me how you were great at GFX and I am definitely impressed with your hack

I am not that great with GFX, but it is awesome to hear that from you Teh Panda! Nice to know people are seeing this hack :)

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Plan for some more updates this week!

Also I would like to start gathering up a handful of beta testers so if you are interested please fill out the short form below and PM it to me. VM's will be ignored.

Name -
    Age -
    Have you been a beta tester before -
    If so, on what hack -
    do you have a clean FR ROM -

Thanks in advance for you application. Remember, that no new is good new, so if your app does not get a response then do not worry :)

Please do not Post your application either. Only PM notification's will be reviewed and considered.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back