• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How's it going, I mean, with your pokemon constantly getting pwned, kida sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pidgeot - Adamant Nature
    U-Turn
    Roost
    Fly
    Return

It doesn't tank anything from the E4. Fly does moderate damage though.

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • My Pride and Joy!

My level 5 Magikarp has the move Bounce... It totally owns! I'd never trade it for the world because I have another one just like it in my box - What-up! *Raises his hand up fishing in an empty room for a five*

-Lorenzo

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Mah epic team:
    Alakazam Ev'd Lvl 100
    Feraligatr Ev'd Lvl 100
    Arceus Lvl 100
    Magnezone Ev'd lvl 50 (Sometimes i use my shiny flareon from the vgc (i evolved evee) )
    German Charizard (sucks bad) Lvl 50
    Red has been beat over ten times

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2017
    I've used Meganium(Shiny), Slowbro, Dragonair, Ampharos, and Charizard in my game. I have no complaints...yet, other than Megnium Slowbro and Ampharos being too slow...But its alright since they've got bulk. I'm in Kanto and they are high 40's and the highest is a Lv.50 Dragonair, so even though they are close levels to the opponents, I think its more fun because it's a challenge :3

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Shiny pokemon fail too much ._. they should have like a special ev training boost so every level up it goes +20 in all stats

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I bred my entire team over in search of better IV's and Natures. I succeeded.

The only thing: I was so used to them being so much stronger than my opponent's that I was caught off guard early on.

They're getting better though :D

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • My Corsola got KO'd instantly in most battles. He got pretty tough once I trained with him though. His high defense makes him really tough to beat.
    My Growlithe's defense is pretty low, but his attack and special attack are really high so he usually KO's the other Pokemon before that becomes a problem.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Urgh, pretty much every one of my teams from Fire Red right through to Platinum sucked! Mainly because I completely ignored their Natures, Stats and just stuck em with whatever attacks I liked the look of. I still use my full Dragon team from Emerald (Rayquaza, Dragonite, Flygon, Altaria, Salemance and Latios) for nostalgia purposes... but other than that I don't use many of my old teams because they simply aren't up to scratch in the competative scene.

I love them all though :3 > a dork is me <

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • MAI POKEMAN RULEZZZ

Nah. They're decent. I'm not the kinda trainer who trains my Pokémon to becaome really, really strong... I'm just a collector <_< = >_>

My Ampharos.. Kinda kicks ass, tho.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    A Tyranitar that I raised (Not Ev'd) failed epically in all the battles I faced. Then I started to Ev all my Pokemon because of it :/

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • -Rasing jumpluff was a bad move on my part, I mean it has no moves and then it knows bullet seed. Yay. And I had to run through most of the game with status so of course it took forever and it got pwnt in 1 second once I hit the E4.

-Pidgeotto. Never again.

-Coming to the sad realization in my solo challenge that I taught my Bronzong moves that do him no good in the E4 and because of this it can barely get past umbreon and is completely useless when houndoom hits the scene.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    My Pidgeot. Totally failed at Bruno. Why to have a flying type that can't OHKO anything? I need a Skarmory.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    The only Pokémon I can say it failed was a Quagsire in Gold version... Oh god, that thing at lvl60 couldn't even kill a Sudowoodo of his level... Don't ask me how come, water/mud against rock... Absolute fail.

Swapped to a Dewgong and OMG it was a pwnzor! even tho a Gyarados turned out to be more useful.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • Lol, I tried training a Venomoth for a while but it was a complete fail. I took it with me to the Elite Four and it kept getting OHKO'd, but I won the Elite Four anyway so it's in my Hall of Fame entry. xD

Afterwards I ditched it in my box and caught a Dratini. :3

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I do love my cloyster, he has excellent defense, but his attack stats are pretty mediocre, his special defense is epic fail, and his speed is just average. I love him and use him lots, but he is full of fail at times, which is disappointing considering what hell I had to go through to get that water stone to evolve him.

My cloyster is awesome he never dies also im loving kingler right now im doing an all water pokemon run through and god kingler and stomp is an awesome combination

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back