• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey poke'boy! hope you remember me, i posted a message in this thread a while ago. Just wanted to check how your chemo was going, and how you were doing :)

Keep it up! I know you'll make it through this tough time!

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • My brother died from cancer,I hope you make it through all right and don't have to go through the traumatizing experience my brother had to go through.If you stay positive like other people have mentioned you will make it through just fine!

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Ouch. Our family isn't normally prone to cancer, but I know what you're going through.

Good luck; I hope you pull through.

Years
  • I have a form of Lymphoma as well.

I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in February.
    I will be undergoing chemotherapy until September of this year and may have radiation after that.

We'll both get through this! Only a few more months to go!
    I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That must be nice, going to school! =) School is over for me, so I'm stuck at home. lol I'm half way done now. Only three more cycles to go. DX

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
  • was quickly reading through this, best of wishes for the next couple of months. my aunt has lymphoma. not sure which form it was, shes kept it (with chemo and other treatments and drugs) in remission for the past 15 years, the cancer is just coming out of remission recently so my entire family is pretty much in a panic. i can only imagine what your going through. again best of wishes to you.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Wow, normally I hate school, but in your case, it would be a relief from boredom and you'd be able to see your friends again an stuff! Have fun and I hope you recover OK!

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • After reading through the whole thread, shame on those who said negative things. Anyway, Pokeboy, I really
    hope you recover. You are in my prayers, and it appears that you are recovering fine and back on track again.
    Cheers to your family and your friends for being with you through your trials, and you can always know that the
    humble folk of PC are here supporting you. Best wishes from me, and my family, and I'll be checking back here.

:)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    This is such a sad story, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I wish you all the luck in the world for your remaining future.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Checking in on you again poke'boy! Chemo sounds like its sucks. But I'm sure you will be fine. You're pretty strong for a little boy:D

School huh? That's great! Hope you ace a quiz and make the other kids jealous:D

Well, hope you feel better. I'll check in again in a while.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    That sucks, I wish you the best. I'm sure you'll be ok, my mother gets continual cancer for almost 10 years, yet she still lives as nothing's wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back