• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • First off, I don't get why just about everyone just wants to kill him, they know so little about this guy to begin with, I mean, appearances can be deceiving, and you can't necessarily make judgements on someone based on their music (unless their music's rascist or something, in which that's all you need to know.)

Honestly, I wouldn't do anything along the lines of attempting to hurt/killl him. I'm not saying that I like his music, because his songs are, at best, nothing that I would really listen to on repeat or anything, but that doesn't mean I'd hurt him.

What gets me most about this guy is the craze that's going on about him. I mean, every time a girl asks me what I think about Justin Bieber and then proceeds to rave about how amazing he is and how she's utterly in love with him, I'm basically led to wondering what his biggest appeal is. Which would probably be his looks...which aren't that attractive to me at all, but I've been considered strange along those lines. Eyeliner, longish black hair's more my style xD

Having said that, he doesn't seem like a bad kid either, to be honest, he seems like (looking past the fame and all) someone who'd be a really awesome person to know. Y'know, if he weren't famous. Then again, we all have trouble seeing him as someone who's an equal to us (not that we're supposed to feel inferior or anything), and therefore, we just go and see everything that's wrong with him. Just thought I'd point that out.

Therefore, if I were to meet Justin Bieber, I'd try to treat him like a normal guy, hopefully don't talk too much about his music because then I'd be compelled to at least try and be nice, and end up making nice stuff up about his songs. Then I'd leave, and never think about it again, but I definitely wouldn't give him a hard time just because of his voice and how I don't like his music.

(wtf long post x.x Excuse my rambling and ranting)

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
    Years
  • Well, I'm in the music business myself.
    (Obviously not as huge as bieber.)
    But I understand him. Its **** because he worked his ass off,
    All the kids that are jealous say **** like this.
    I would probably treat him like a normal everyday friend.
    And see if he wanted too collab on a song.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • First off, I don't get why just about everyone just wants to kill him, they know so little about this guy to begin with, I mean, appearances can be deceiving, and you can't necessarily make judgements on someone based on their music (unless their music's rascist or something, in which that's all you need to know.)

Honestly, I wouldn't do anything along the lines of attempting to hurt/killl him. I'm not saying that I like his music, because his songs are, at best, nothing that I would really listen to on repeat or anything, but that doesn't mean I'd hurt him.

What gets me most about this guy is the craze that's going on about him. I mean, every time a girl asks me what I think about Justin Bieber and then proceeds to rave about how amazing he is and how she's utterly in love with him, I'm basically led to wondering what his biggest appeal is. Which would probably be his looks...which aren't that attractive to me at all, but I've been considered strange along those lines. Eyeliner, longish black hair's more my style xD

Having said that, he doesn't seem like a bad kid either, to be honest, he seems like (looking past the fame and all) someone who'd be a really awesome person to know. Y'know, if he weren't famous. Then again, we all have trouble seeing him as someone who's an equal to us (not that we're supposed to feel inferior or anything), and therefore, we just go and see everything that's wrong with him. Just thought I'd point that out.

Therefore, if I were to meet Justin Bieber, I'd try to treat him like a normal guy, hopefully don't talk too much about his music because then I'd be compelled to at least try and be nice, and end up making nice stuff up about his songs. Then I'd leave, and never think about it again, but I definitely wouldn't give him a hard time just because of his voice and how I don't like his music.

(wtf long post x.x Excuse my rambling and ranting)

Great answer. When people here say that they want to kill him or do harm to him, I think they're just joking around. But still, his fans making death threats to other people is kind of too far. Now these days, looks and appearance seems to be the only way to stardom, being popular or famous. When will his fans start realizing it's just a hoax?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The only thing I dislike about Justin Bieber is how he's always a trending topic on Twitter. Apart from that, I haven't a problem with him. Some of his songs are kind of catchy, actually. Not the music I'll listen to in the car, but the music I may find myself listening to in my room with the door shut and nobody in the house.

If I met him... it wouldn't be any different from meeting someone I've never heard of before.

Ayselipera

Although I don't like his music I don't hate him. I don't think I'd even recognize him if I saw him in public, but if I did I would just keep walking. He may be a 'celebrity' even if I don't like to count it, but I lack any interest in him as a person or a musician. At the most I might take a picture of him and send it to my friend who has BieberFever as they say.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Great answer. When people here say that they want to kill him or do harm to him, I think they're just joking around. But still, his fans making death threats to other people is kind of too far. Now these days, looks and appearance seems to be the only way to stardom, being popular or famous. When will his fans start realizing it's just a hoax?
    its the nature of fangirls

XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I would congratulate him on creating an epidemic of losers, whose main trait is that of feeling an insatiable need to degrade others, in order to indemnify their own foibles.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • I'd start off acting nice, have him sign some of his CDs and photos. I'd then shave his hair, and steal his clothes. Once he's stripped I'd take a baseball bat to him and then beat him with it...I'd then sell the stuff I got from him online...I'd get to make some money and beat him up :3

Nah I'm kidding, I doubt I'd even reconize him. Although if I were introduced to him, I think I would just speak my mind on his "music" and then walk off...

Last edited:

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I would probably get into the character "TeaJay" and get my Brother into character of "Nameless Jay" and go kick his tiny ass!

SorakuFett

I use myself in Battle..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I never understand how people can be this mean about someone they've never met. Genuinely, guys. I know you wouldn't, but it's not fair: he hasn't done anything personal to you. :(

If I ever met Justin Bieber, I'd probably give him a cuddle. I know he's older than me, but I feel all motherly towards him. He's so sweet, bless him.
    (Yes, I do like Justin Bieber. Taunt me as you wish.)

Actually he has done something personal to me... he and nearly every other singer of this generation... they've ruined music...and if I met Justin, I'd chop off his nuts and see how much higher his voice will go.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Justin Bieber

I know that there were many who love him a lot and many who hate him a lot! It makes him one of the singers to have an equal amount of fans and haters. Me, well I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I don't hate him. I can easily ignore him.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Well, I don't like him as a singer. His voice sounds too young for me. :/ It's mainly those crazy rabid fangirls that irritate me, though not all his fans are like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    You really need to add a "No, I hate him, and it makes me feel good about myself that I can degrade a person who I know nothing - worthy of a fair judgment - about; to make up for my sorry excuse for a existence" option.

That way all the scrubs and losers can make a truthful response, although that wouldn't help them to do that...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    No I don't have Beaver Fever...I mean Bieber Fever. I'm not a fan of his and quite frankly I really don't like his music :/. Maybe I will find a song I like by him as I did with Lady Gaga. Really to me he seems like he can be a cool person, but he doesn't really seem like someone really mature. He feels like another one of those teen idols swept away by Hollywood.

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
    Years
  • ..... Pretend to be his fan. Get autographs etc. Sell them at school, get rich. And then punch him. I hate that kid so much. He had to be famous. There are so many undiscorvered bands/singers/etc that have so much more talent and potential then that kid who deserves to get a record deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back