• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like dogs and cats. But I prefer cats over dogs. Dogs sort of stink, cats are sort of the cuddliest thing ever. With attitude.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My cat is always happy to see me. When I park my car outside my family's house, he runs to meet me and stab me lovingly with his li'l fuzzy head. Oh, I'll cry rivers when he finally passes away. He's super old and has lost all his teeth kinda 8)

Years
  • Oh gosh, y'all should see my grandmother's dog. Her dog always anticipates things, and whenever I always arrive, the dog goes running back and forth in the house and gets so excited when company arrives over :p

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I prefer dogs too.

And Rika cats are cuddly but many dogs are even cuddlier! Fuzzy dogs like akitas or alaskan malamutes.

Years
  • I have a cat, a husky, two sugar gliders, and possibly getting a chinchilla and a rabbit soon. I have a zoo. I should start charging admission to my house....
    Oh, yeah, and a stingray. He's pretty cool. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If I would get a pet now, it would be a cat. I doubt I'd have the energy to entertain a dog enough.

Years
  • Doggies! :D I'm obsessed with them. Seriously, whenever I'm driving and spot one I will scream "Doggy!" which freaks some of my friends out because I take my eyes off the road for a second XD I'd love to get a golden retriever and german shepherd when our family decides to get one :3 And we will, mark my words.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • If I could have any pet right now it'd be...
    a huge millipede
    Don't judge me, I can't tell either why I just like those that much :/
    maybe it's their hundreds of legs or the fact that they're pretty cute in a bizarre way

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Millipedes are...cute? Well to each their own :|

I'd want a fluffy rabbit. I love rabbits :3

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Millipedes are...cute? Well to each their own :|

I'd want a fluffy rabbit. I love rabbits :3

Yesh they are
    much like spiders