• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • PMD? Hm... No, not a clue.
    Like that RP didn't totally mark my RPing life.
    Glad you didn't quit, though; something tells me it just wouldn't have been the same. :P I still get the chills when thinking about PMD ):

Mm.. Alright, Mira :P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Done, with my post. :> and I sitr here loling at my kitten who is following the computer arrow and trying to smack it.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • Great Expectations that unfortunately may just go unmet, dear friend. Just teasing, GP. In all honesty, i'll probably jump on it lickety-split. This is my third consecutive Snow day, and i'm bourd out of my gourd running things to do. And it certainly beats the hell out of ninteen remaining 'Thank you' cards. :knockedou

Diego: I still tear up anytime it's mentioned, and went Sudo-B*tch on my boyfriend when he asked why I first started Roleplaying, and I began playing PMD, and he laughed like it was the funniest thing since Youtube Cat videos.

Eeveelution: Or a Bearded Dragon, like me. They require alot of space, but you could also go Hynotoad and get a Pacman Frog. They're cute, carnivorous, cannibalistic, and plump. Plus, they only require a ten gallon. :D I'm getting one for my boyfriend for V-Day.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • PMD, ah, the good ol' days.

I shall start a post tonight then, after that dreaded thing called 'school'.

So who has plans for V/Z-day?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

It doubles as my six-month anniversary, so we're going out to a Japanese Steakhouse Saturday to celebrate, to avoid V-Day crowds that i'm sure will be swarming the place Sunday. Then going out to the homemade pie kitchen located for our convenience two shops down.

I keep convincing myself that at least it's healthier than a Krispy Kreme splurge.

Then we're going to the Pet Store to buy stuff to set up the Pacman Frog's aquarium. Sadly, we can't get the actual frog until the end of February.

Sunday night, we're going to go see Valentine's Day. Unless somebody could suggest something else.

And Eletj, I expect that post by the end of tonight. Or you know what. >D It's scary that i've posted twice already, and Artemis has yet to make his debut! Hurry it up, dangit! Siren can't start crushing until he's on the train!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I came from school and clicked on the OOC thread...and found about a thousand new posts. O_o Why are you people only on when you don't have to be? Why?!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I have posted D:< You may thank me ;) x3

J/k , I find it quite interesting how Vira knows of Alyssa's violent tendencies while Siren just thinks Vira is spooked by the Spiritomb x3

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • I shall start constructing a post immediately then UG (God, it's been a long time since I used anything to do with your PC username ><). However, I do have commitments tonight. I'll spend as much time as possible on a post.

There goes my 360 time.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Eletj: Poor baby. Baby wanna' bottle? A big DIRT bottle? >P Teasing, Eletj. I really am. ^_^; I've been watching too much of King of the Hill. Sorry for being so demanding. You just take your time, Tobes. Take your time. Siren has plenty of time to meet Artemis before going on her big binge of... >D Lurve. <3

GP: It's supposed to buy Alyssa time until she tells Siren herself. Or else, prolong Vira's big confessional until Siren and Alyssa have become moderately good friends, slathering on the drama. If he would've told her right off the bat, Siren would'be halfway to Pallet town by now. Oh, and as soon as Toby's character gets on the train, Alyssa and Siren can embark on the much-anticipated topic: Boys! Isn' it glorious?! Or they could continue discussing their Pokemon in explicit detail. Either one equally excites me. :D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years

• GP: It's supposed to buy Alyssa time until she tells Siren herself. Or else, prolong Vira's big confessional until Siren and Alyssa have become moderately good friends, slathering on the drama. If he would've told her right off the bat, Siren would'be halfway to Pallet town by now. Oh, and as soon as Toby's character gets on the train, Alyssa and Siren can embark on the much-anticipated topic: Boys! Isn' it glorious?! Or they could continue discussing their Pokemon in explicit detail. Either one equally excites me. :D

Boys. Lol. I've already got a good idea for Alyssa's love interest :3! <3

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • ^ Chillax, mate. (:

I'm seriously loving everyone's posts. :D
    My next post should be up tomorrow, and... I'm guessing the train will start moving. Is everyone cool with that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back