• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Lol. Yup it's gonna be a think I that they certainly want to hide...and ultimetly end up failing at.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • ;)

Ladies, ladies, ladies. I think there's MORE than enough Damien to go around. o_o; He's a pretty big dude. And I think we should take all further man-tiffs to the Pm mode. :P As the only three female characters of the RP, we're tragically outnumbered, and your little squabble over Damien is surely breaking the hearts of every other character in this RP.

Besides Artemis.

*Shifty eyes* He's mine. Right, Eletj? RIGHT?! >D

Btw, Hope everybody had a fantastic Valentine's Day. I spent the later part of mine re-assembling limbs that were torn in the Valentine's Day-Night feeding frenzy at Kansai.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay~ So Alyssa and Siren will be best friends and Vlad and Anton will be best buds. =D There's no way Vlad could get into a romantic relationship with anyone except himself. (And that'd...be kinda weird. XD)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • xD
    Just watch out, Neiko Star. As soon as Elizabeth realizes what Vlad's negative trait is, she'll probably start smashing every mirror within his reach ;3

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • I learned something new today!

Two days ago, February 13th, a world-renowned holiday was celebrated here in Mexico. National Condom Day. Yeah. Right...

We don't need much of an excuse to party now-a-days, do we.

I really want Damien to interact with all of the characters already :3
    As far as interacting goes for my character, anyway >>

And Miranda, a post from you would be very mucho appreciated >3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'm working on one right now.. I want to see what happens when we introduce a murderous psycopath and an extremely angry girl. ;>

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3 To the window.

Sandra Bullock makes my heart sing. Anyways, i'm sorry Diego. I really planned on finishing a post, but unforseen circumstances arose. No, not labor. I did have to make an hour pilgrammage to Louisville, though. The Pacman Frog I got my boyfriend isn't daring so well, so I had to visit the Amphibian Vet. I have a Snow Day tomorrow though, so it'll be up by morning.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey people, I am back from camp, will read the new posts and should have another post up later. :)

edit: yes! just finished my post.

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • The second she comes online, we Super-Flying GlompTM her. Make sure to go for the head or legs, don't want anything unpleasant to happen..

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    God, I have nearly nothing to post about...why does everybody Vlad talks to leave?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back