• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Islands of the Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Flygon, would you please stop fidgiting ... it's scary enough being here," I said with a deep sigh.

The Flygon glared at me, and gestured towards the groud. I sat there, trying my hardest to figure out what the Pokemon wanted.

Years
  • I woke up, and saw I was in a lab of sorts.... not expected.. I noticed there was no other prisonors here, which ment they had been taken somewhere else... I saw a man, about 20, get up. I noticed that he had a whip in his hand, and knew what was going to happen... a loud crack, and felt unexplainable pain throughout my back.. I knew I was going to be interrogated, but I had no idea as to why...

Years
  • After a while Flygon got annoyed with me, and started to fly off.

"Flygon! Wait, I need you to come back," I shouted, doubting the powerful Pokemon could hear me. And if he could, I doubted he would listen. After all, something was pulling him back down in the mist, and I could only sit there and wonder.

Light Angel

An "unusual" Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2004
    "I'm sorry, miss," the crew member said as he still stood there with his arms folded in front of him, making her suddenly angry.

"Look!" she said as she stood up to her full hight of 5'4" and glared at the sailor, fuming! "I don't care if I have to get the captain's consent or not! I'm going to find my friend and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

With that, she sprinted to the farthest part of the ship, where the water was the deepest. Without even thinking twice, she jumped overboard, a splash signifying her fall.

"Pichu!!" the pichu cried out in consternation as they all submerged into the cold, water, spluttering and coughing as they rose up to the surface. "Pichu, pi!"

"Just get used to it," she snapped bad naturedly as she swam to shore, while her Dratini gasped in shock as she sufaced near her trainer. "We need to get on Valencia Island now! I have an awful feeling that something's happened to Nick."

Years
  • After more beatings, I figured out that they just wanted to kill me slowly, with lots of pain indused.. I was covered in my own blood, and every inch of me was in pain..

Years
  • "Flygon wait! I'm comming with you!"

The Flygon debated weather to come get me or not, and finally decided to come back. With that, Flareon and I jumped on the powerful Pomemon's back, and flew off.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: well i guess ill come back XD but you guys just call me Scott XD thats my name
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott and Cloud were trying to steal stuff from the Food court again when they heard the ship had docked at Valencia "C'mon Lets go!" Cloud said as he grabbed Scott and dragged him out of the dining hall, when they got to the main deck they looked out at the island which where the strange fog had engulfed the entire island "What the!? it hasnt left the island yet!?" Scott shouted as he took out a Pokeball "Torch! Go!" Scott shouted as his Charizard appeared on Deck "you too Tech!" Cloud shouted as his Flygon appeared out of the white energy "C'mon! lets get over there!" Scott said as he hoped on Torchs back and took off towards the Mist, Cloud did the same "Check this out!" Cloud said as he pointed at the fog "Maybe we could get it off the island if we use wind attacks, ya never know!" Cloud suggested "Um...sure just what i was thinking! ^_^;" Scott said as the flew lower "Tech, Torch just start flappin your wings!" Cloud commanded as they're Pokemon started to create whirlwinds which made the fog start to retreat over the ocean, when it started to clear, no one was around, then the two saw a girl and Flygon in the air "Hey!" Scott shouted at the girl "Over here!"

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Name: Pokemon Flamer
    Description: Wearing Red and Black Sweatshirt, Gray Shorts. Brown hair, Mixed eye-color.
    Personallity: Nothing special...
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Cynda), Charamander (Sally), Torchic (Torch), Growlight(Groar), Vulpix(Pixy) and Magby (Maggy).

Years
  • I could hear the other Flygon, which alerted me to the fact I wasn't far from them.. but I was in too much pain to call for help, and I couldn't move. and I knew that the whirlwinds must have moved the carbon monoxide higher into the air.. I could no longer see my captors, so I knew they had left...

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • "Cyndaquil, Flamethrower NOW!" I say, and the wild Pidgey fall down on the ground. "Pokeball go!", Pidgey was sent to Bills PC!
    "Yay, I catch my first pokemon!" I say, "Woo-hoo" someone can loan me a HM2 Cut (Or witch number it had...), from he's or she's TM case?" I going down, out from National Park to Goldenrod City Pokemon Center, heal my Cyndaquil, and switch Torchic for Pidgey! (Also heal Pidgey! :P )

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Cyndaquil said:
    "Cyndaquil, Flamethrower NOW!" I say, and the wild Pidgey fall down on the ground. "Pokeball go!", Pidgey was sent to Bills PC!
    "Yay, I catch my first pokemon!" I say, "Woo-hoo" someone can loan me a HM2 Cut (Or witch number it had...), from he's or she's TM case?" I going down, out from National Park to Goldenrod City Pokemon Center, heal my Cyndaquil, and switch Torchic for Pidgey! (Also heal Pidgey! :P )
    O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; erm...are you sure your in the right RP?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I looked up and saw a charizard overhead. I was becoming a bit frightened, as I was now the only one around. I sent gligar out of it's pokeball, so if we were attacked he could protect me. I noticed someone was on the back of the charizard flying above, so I sent out espeon and had her use psybeam to get the person's attention.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Torch and Scott caught the Psybeam in the corner of their eye and looked down "hey! You tryin to kill us!" Scott shouted and almost lost his balanced, and Cloud just laughed "Well the Mist looks like its retreating to another island..." Cloud said as the Mist was slowly moving away from Valencia

Years
  • Sableye got out of it's pokeball, and managed to break the ropes holding me down... My arm was broken, and I knew I needed medical attention.. although if I had someone ot help, I could get a temporary cast so it didn't heal the wrong way. Sableye knew what I was thinking, and it used the skills I had taught it to make a temporary sling until I could get to a hospital..

Years
  • "Flygon, where are we going?"

The Flygon just kept on flying, obviousally getting annoyed with me asking the same question over and over again. Finally it saw it's trainer, and flew down, ever so carefully so it wouldn't cause any of the gases to rise further up than they already were. I cringed when I saw the other trainer, who had obvioually been through a lot.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

I waited to see if she would follow me back onto her Pokemon, and was ready to help her if that was the decision she made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back