• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese DCC

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • I believe DragonBall/Z/GT was the only anime I ever truly hated. Others I could stand, and merely disliked, but DB was just... everything bad that ever found its way into anime rolled into one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I liked the first series, I liked...the Cell part of DBZ and that's it. Dragonball did do a lot for anime and it's the reason we have a lot of things like Bleach and Naruto.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Um, no idea where the Torrents come from, but I know how to use them. You need the BitTorrent software. First you download the Torrents, then you access those using the BitTorrent software. This starts up a download that may take ages or seconds, depending on your internet connection speed.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Rukario639 said:
    One of them's done. What do I do next? :confused:
    https://www.cccp-project.net/

Go to that site.

There's a good chance you could have another codec pack installed, so download the Insurgent from there and run it. If it returns any codec packs, either go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all of them, or ask somebody else to do it for you.

Then download the appropriate version from that site. If you use Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 2003, click the 'WinXP/Win2K' link. If you use Windows '98, Windows '95, or any older Windows versions, click the 'Win9x/WinNT' link.

Install it with the default settings, then simply double click the file, and it should play fine. (Assuming you have a decent computer, that is. You'll know when you watch the file - if the audio is off-sync with the video, you need to upgrade your computer before you watch the episodes properly.)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Finally the final round of the anime tournament started.

Who do you think is going to win?

What's the best peice of anime you guys have seen? Including OVAs and movies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cowboy Bebop, hands down the best anime I've ever seen. Probably with NGE, FMA, Kikaider and Cyborg 009 close by.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I have to say that my favorite was the Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal OVA, the story is awesome and the story and plot are awesome. I agree that FMA is a great anime, I think it was #1 on some list I saw on the animenewsnetwork.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I never really liked those OVAs, they crammed too much story into it. It's more or less taking seven volumes of manga and ripping it down to the core.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • The Samurai X OVAs?

I didn't like Reflection that much besides the fight with Enishi but I thought Trust and Betrayal was an awesome OVA. It explained Kenshin's past quite well, I had always wondered how he got the scar.

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
  • Samurai X said:
    What's the best peice of anime you guys have seen? Including OVAs and movies.

Oh man, this is really hard for me. I haven't really watched that many animes...but I guess if I had to choose out of what I watched, it would be a tie between Wolf's Rain and Tsubasa Chronicles ^^;

Back