• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinder "Hookers"

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
  • im only 13 but you guys are right girls these days i was in elementary school 3 years ago and girls are dressed up like they work at some (sorry if this offends you)tit-bar. I mean god i'm glad i go to a school now that has a dress-code i mean girls are so pretty and stuff but a bunch of girls are still pretty if not all, without make-up. That is what most schools should do is have a dress code and that is my opinion

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Make sure you don't accidentally bump the tape recorder, or she'll reveal her true form and rampage through the streets as a giant succubus demon.

We could always transition into a discussion about how Disney is really the one orchestrating the Walmart-McDonald's global takeover. :D

As for itt, I've already made my thoughts clear on the subject.

DreamQueen

I'm gonna rock your billy
    Years
  • you know darn well when you were 16 you sexually explored yourself and / or other people. It's our human nature to want that kind of exploration,

Not so.

I refused to have sex with my first boyfriend, when I was 13, because I said I was too young and wasn't doing a thing until I was either 18 or engaged.
    He beat me up for saying no. The beating was so hard I blacked out and was found by his mother, 6 hours later, bleeding on the bathroom floor.
    I missed final exams because my intestines were being reconstructed.

Some people don't want anything to do with sex when they're 16. In fact, I was dating my next {and last, we're getting married now} boyfriend for 3 years before we did anything sexual.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Not so.

I refused to have sex with my first boyfriend, when I was 13, because I said I was too young and wasn't doing a thing until I was either 18 or engaged.
    He beat me up for saying no. The beating was so hard I blacked out and was found by his mother, 6 hours later, bleeding on the bathroom floor.

Some people don't want anything to do with sex when they're 16. In fact, I was dating my next {and last, we're getting married now} boyfriend for 3 years before we did anything sexual.

it wasn't suppose to be 100% correct. I was just making a broad statement.
    Sorry to hear about that though.

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
  • Not so.

so sorry hope you pressed charges

Back