• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I came from my trading thread, you left me a message there. I'm interested in these following KB shinys as well as the flawless Mewtwo:

Emolga, Girafarig, Finneon, Cherubi, Sentret, Munchlax, and PorygonZ

Just tell me what you want in return, if I don't have enough interesting offers for you I can reduce my demands

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I came from my trading thread, you left me a message there. I'm interested in these following KB shinys as well as the flawless Mewtwo:

Emolga, Girafarig, Finneon, Cherubi, Sentret, Munchlax, and PorygonZ

Just tell me what you want in return, if I don't have enough interesting offers for you I can reduce my demands

Hey there! I have quite a few I'm interested in actually, I could pick more than you asked lol so if you have more you want, then please go ahead and ask :pink_boogie:
    Also, if you choose HA Aprimons, do be warned that the pokemon I think have been powersaved to be in apricorn balls
    I'll take these:
    -Ferroseed
    -Klink
    -Pineco
    -Smeargle
    - 2 Flabebes
    -Chatot

^_^

For Mewtwo, do you have any competitive KB legends?

If by good you mean 31 no it doesnt!
    But i believe that the Dialga has some 31s

Then I can take Dialga, that'll be fine ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I do have A Shiny Murkrow? But it's not really competetive... :/ I could throw in some HAs and or Items? I have a thunderstone? Or Maybe some nice Ivd pokemon?

I have a shiny competitive Murkrow, however, I might need some items :pink_boogie: also, I'm heading to bed since it's past 1AM here, will be back tomorrow!

Years
  • Hey there! I have quite a few I'm interested in actually, I could pick more than you asked lol so if you have more you want, then please go ahead and ask :pink_boogie:
    Also, if you choose HA Aprimons, do be warned that the pokemon I think have been powersaved to be in apricorn balls
    I'll take these:
    -Ferroseed
    -Klink
    -Pineco
    -Smeargle
    - 2 Flabebes
    -Chatot

Don't spot anything wrong with the Pokemon I'm requesting (after checking HA/Pokemon/ball combinations), I'll go ahead with it.

I'll add you after I'm done cloning

Kalos native legends (admittedly it's the smallest section of my trading shop): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TL5XSpiqXOAmz9o_-pWRGNfZj1iXATlxCGmBjjAqQU/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Well, since it's adamant nature any hidden power won't be of use. If you don't want to trade for it then it's fine

Tell me if this is too much to ask for, but would you trade your Pidgey and Korean Celebi? Just that flawless Mewtwo was the hardest legend to find for me haha xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back