• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
The Peanuts Movie.

What a great film to enjoy on Christmas~ Oh, the nostalgia. I definitely give it a 4.5 out of 5! :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I got the full set of Indiana Jones movies for Christmas so I watched #1 for the first time since I was a little kid.
I absolutely love that movie, and would give it a 5/5 rather than a 4.999999.../5 if every punch didn't use the exact same sound effect.

yes I know 4.999.../5 = 5/5. it's an exaggeration. if PokéCommunity has mathematicians, they can rest easy.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
sisters
it was hilarious. john cena was my favorite

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Interstellar was on HBO just a day ago. It was a good thing i started the whole film from intro up to the end. I remember seeing this with my girl, and my other female friends at the theaters when it came out. It was worth going home late that night.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 last weekend. I really enjoyed the movies, wish I had seen them sooner! I liked both of them but thought the 1st. one was better than the 2nd. even though they're both hilarious!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
Red Dragon, I have a habit of rewatching that since its one of my favourites XD
But Ralph Fiennes as Francis Dollarhyde is just perfection. I loved Richard Armitage in the TV series, but for me he didnt really portray the damages psyche of Dollarhyde well, he had the insanity down well, but he seemed more stable emotionally than Fiennes, idk maybe thats just me but I personally felt Fiennes did a better job with the character.
Although Armitage terrified me like Fiennes never could...and his voice as The Dragon was amazing, for me Fiennes got the main aspect of the character down well: That he's insane, but his insanity is borne from years of abuse rather than just being there like Hannibal.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
Batman and Robin was just coming on HBO....I decided to watch it until Arnold said a bad pun.
I didnt last five minutes.

pkmin3033

One of Jim Carrey's better films, in my opinion. By no means the best, but the slapstick moments in this never fail to make me giggle a little. The plot isn't brilliant, but that's mostly because the film doesn't really need it - Jim Carrey with godly powers is the sort of thing that should justify itself, really. Shame about Evan Almighty...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Tarzan

It was on TV and there was nothing else on so I decided to watch it and I don't know why I never liked this when I was little. I'm half tempted to watch it again once I stop listening to the music. xD

Back