• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Just dashed from a game. Reason: Teammates yelling at me for banning Lee over Kass, and not banning Kass. All 4 of my teammates where going ape**** over it. Enemies picked Kass, I said "**** it. He's squishy. I'll one shot him." They said "KASS IS OP. YOU ARE STUPID.", only reply I could come up with is "Patch 4.14 is live, which means Kass is dead. He isn't that op anymore.' 'That 12 seconds to 20 seconds really ****s him over.", they came back with "WHY ARE YOU PLAYING RENGAR? HE SUCKSSSSSSS" I simply said "Teammates are annoying and stupid. I can't play in this cancerous environment.", and promptly dashed :D

Years
Both Veigar and Yasuo are getting new skins. Veigars will be Legendary, which costs 1820RP and Yasuos costs 1350RP

Skin Showcase Veigar

Skin Showcase Yasuo

Years
Welp, at least I have a job to pay for skins, just a shame I can't use my ip for them, still waiting on headhunter Caitlyn to come out

And the first thing I noticed from yasuo's new skin was the reference to Raiden from the Metal Gear series

Years
Veigar skin has SO MANY references.

Sadly they made a Zero Wing reference that wasn't All your base are belong to us.

Years
Just had quite possibly thew easiest ranked game ever as nasus

a jungler that actually understood 'dont gank my lane'
and the enemy garen gave up trying to harass me at level 3, I had 200 farm on my q by 10 minutes nearly

level 7, I get 3 man ganked, and I kill rjungle rengar and make their leblanc flash away AND i escaped.

Never underestimate a Nasus.

Years
I just reinstalled after months on not playing it. I am only level 5 and still need more practice with other Champions that aren't Ashe. So far I did better, like a lot better, than I did when I had it installed last time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sometimes I hate Riot for making skins for champions that already got like 6 different skins while other champions that got like only one or 3 receive like practically no love at all.

Aiming Zac most of all. He's my main jungler and I would really love to see a Bubble Gum Zac(pink) or Pool Party Zac (We see a blue Zac in Pool Party splash arts)

Talon

Years
I would love to see a new Rengar skin. Or what about someone like Zac, as you mentioned? He STILL only has his release skin. He gets no love whatsoever. I never found him that enjoyable to play, on a damage base, but he is a very fun champion to mess around with, and do super cool ganks and escapes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Zac is not a damage character, he's more of a CC, tank and survivability champ. All of his attacks are either, slows and knockbacks except for his W. So it's good to initiate fights with him since you practically got 2 knockbacks and 2 slows and he's tanky as heck, can regenerate himself and you gotta kill him twice because of his passive((or if you wanna be a huge a-hole, 3 times with GA(4 times with Zilean's ult would be a slap in the face to the opposing team)). So if you pick him as a champion that you're planning on dealing huuuge amount of damage, it'll be like judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree :P

Although, because of his W and his passive from W, he can still hold himself very in top lane. (5-1 against a Malph, and only died because of a gank, and still then I still got a kill because he dove turret and forgot about my self-revive passive)

Years
I think they nerfed zac too hard, his blob placements are too random now, like, there's no set mechanic where the blobs will land which completely destroyed any ability for him to sustain himself in a team fight. I think that may be the reason why he is so rarely played now. I still think he is one of the most powerful gamblers in the game besides rengar post 6 just because you can gank with the Elastic Slingshot outside of ward vision range, but he NEEDS follow-up damage.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, I also realized that the blobs just fly everywhere now, but to compensate his W passive gets a 1 sec CD reduction when he picks them up. The blobs could be a problem early game but during late game there isn't much of a problem. And I agree with the ganks, his elastic jump can make a great gank out of nowhere but you need teammates to back you up^^

Years
I want to learn a champion inside out to add to my pool, Right now my only 2 champions that Fit that bill are Renekton and Nasus. I want to learn Vayne because I really like her as a champion, i love her kit and she's a tank killer too. Only problem I got is that I misclick a lot, so I am quite bad at kiting (unless I am playing Caitlyn >_>) and it's hard for me to switch from a long range to the shortest range an adc has to offer.

Talon

Years
Vayne is a very high skill-cap champ. One of friends mains her. Wall pins are the hardest thing to ever have to pull off.

I'm trying to learn how to Lee Sin, so far with little to no success..

Years
Ugh i hate how one player feeding a tanky champion instantly decides the game. Actually i hate how having 3+ tanks on a team instantly makes you win overall. Tank items need to be nerfed already, especially ones that also have potential damage for some champions (Ryze, Singed, etc..).

Our Lux did nothing the whole game except feed Ryze, who was 0/8 by the end of the laning phase. He could pretty much 1v5 penta us at any time he wanted because he was 5 levels above everybody, had 4 full items at 20 min and had 3k hp.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Our Lux did nothing the whole game except feed Ryze, who was 0/8 by the end of the laning phase. He could pretty much 1v5 penta us at any time he wanted because he was 5 levels above everybody, had 4 full items at 20 min and had 3k hp.
My twin is so fed up with everyone stinking it up as Lux. Whenever he chooses to play her, someone almost always rags on him for playing a bad champion. Of course, they change their mind when he's on a killing spree and dominating the middle lane, but that's besides the point.

Back