• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I'm just thinking because these two have travelled from Kalos, it would make sense for them to be in possession of a mega bracelet. Also, at least from the screenshot, it seems to resemble a mega bracelet when comparing to what the Z bracelet looks like. The mega looks slimmer whilst the z bracelet seems to be slightly clunkier look to allow room for those Z-crystals.

What if they are the one that upgrade your Z bracelet with the Mega Evolution feature ?

Years
  • I made a video discussing my thoughts on the new Type: Null, Ultra Beasts and some of the other stuff released in the new trailer. I tried to cover all the facts while keeping it a bit light-hearted too, so please let me know what you guys think :)

Last edited:

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • TBH I don't think them wearing mega bracelets confirms new megas, it just more or less says the mechanic will be returning. Whether or not we get new megas, or can only use existing ones is TBA. I'm really hoping for her megas, but Alolan forms kind of crush that hope for me.

Also if that riddles leak is implying Alolan Chansey I think I might die.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'm still in the boat that megas are locked till post game and there's no new ones. They don't seem to want to focus on them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Just a fun idea concerning Dexio and Sina: since they are the ones that give us the zygarde "cube", what if they give us a mega bracelet for collecting all the Zygarde cores?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Definitely possible. :o Buuuut I'm moreso of the boat that the game would probably take the more boring route and have Kukui give us the Mega Bracelet (or some other important character).

I think they'll probably give us the bracelets upgrade but without collecting the cells as that take awhile probably.

Years
  • I'm with Zoroarkrules here. Mega Evolution seems like it won't be available until postgame and we won't have any new Megas since it doesn't appear to be focused anymore. Maybe in the postgame Sina and Dexio add an upgrade to the Z-Ring to allow the use of Mega Evolution, and that is probably what the circle indent on the Z-Ring might be for.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
    Years
  • I'm also believe that mega evolution will be a post-game thing, as so far no new mega evolution will be announced. not sure if there'll be any new mega evolution in the future, because gen VI really doesn't have any special mechanic aside from mega evolution (pokemon following in HG/SS, easy/challenge mode, PWT, Pokestar Studio in BW, Pokemon Contest in ORAS). In before gen VI has character customization as its trait, now Sun/Moon has it as well (honestly character customization should not be limited to be generation exclusive anyway, sad ORAS)

I wonder if we'll geet any new megas in the future? By the time gen 8 role in we could have another new mechanic evolution again ._______.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This is game concept, not anime. I doubt it relates to the anime or that litten's is his. (I'm calling Rowlett for Ash). Mallow could be there just to have an ingame character interact with one. Ash may be in the game so they put him there, or the creator wanted to put Ash there as they were a fan. These could be real, but as a proposal they were allowed to add in whatever touches they wanted. We probably won't know the full story for awhile though.

What would Ash and Mallow be doing on Litten evolution concept art of Game ? Why would any human character will appear on the Game concept art of Litten evolution ?
    There no reason to Put Ash and Mallow on Litten evolution art if its from the game.
    Also , I do not think Ash will appear in the game unless he is the mysterious champion of Alola.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I'm with Zoroarkrules here. Mega Evolution seems like it won't be available until postgame and we won't have any new Megas since it doesn't appear to be focused anymore. Maybe in the postgame Sina and Dexio add an upgrade to the Z-Ring to allow the use of Mega Evolution, and that is probably what the circle indent on the Z-Ring might be for.

I agree with you and I doubt that we're gonna get any new ME, unfortunatelly.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'm also believe that mega evolution will be a post-game thing, as so far no new mega evolution will be announced. not sure if there'll be any new mega evolution in the future, because gen VI really doesn't have any special mechanic aside from mega evolution (pokemon following in HG/SS, easy/challenge mode, PWT, Pokestar Studio in BW, Pokemon Contest in ORAS). In before gen VI has character customization as its trait, now Sun/Moon has it as well (honestly character customization should not be limited to be generation exclusive anyway, sad ORAS)

I wonder if we'll geet any new megas in the future? By the time gen 8 role in we could have another new mechanic evolution again ._______.

Actually, XY's "exclusive" feature is the Trainer PR Videos. Mega Evolutions were really well-received by the general public so I'd hope they would make some new ones at some point. They certainly can't all get Alola forms...

And I hope we don't see more major mechanic upgrades so soon. Adding all these mechanics usually just contributes to power creep, after all.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Though we kind of moved on from the Sina and Dexio Mega Ring discussion, I feel it's worth mentioning that they're not Z-Rings, as they're missing those diamond indentions. However, it doesn't look like a Mega Ring either as you can't really see a visible stone on it, and it seems to have a strap on it, which Mega Rings don't have. They seem to just be generic bracelets/watches.

What would Ash and Mallow be doing on Litten evolution concept art of Game ? Why would any human character will appear on the Game concept art of Litten evolution ?
    There no reason to Put Ash and Mallow on Litten evolution art if its from the game.
    Also , I do not think Ash will appear in the game unless he is the mysterious champion of Alola.
    While it is weird for Ash and Mallow to be there, it doesn't really look like anime concepts. Those for the most part are very different looking, and typically are for human characters and not Pokémon.

I would have thought Fomantis would be a Moon exclusive, or at least a Totem Pokemon for Moon.
    Given that Lurantis was very emphasized to knowing the move Solar Blade, I think its nocturnal features were just a pre-evo thing.

Years
  • So this leak Pinkie shared is suggesting certain type-based Z-Crystals are version exclusives? I am not liking the idea of that, because X/Y had a flaw of making some Mega Stones exclusive to the version that their respective Pokemon was in the opposite of.

I know GTS is a thing but not everyone may have access to it. Calling the leak fake.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • So this leak Pinkie shared is suggesting certain type-based Z-Crystals are version exclusives? I am not liking the idea of that, because X/Y had a flaw of making some Mega Stones exclusive to the version that their respective Pokemon was in the opposite of.

I know GTS is a thing but not everyone may have access to it. Calling the leak fake.

It's a marketing ploy to get players to buy both games. Version exclusive aren't enough to convince people to buy both, anyone can just go online and find the desired Pokemon within minutes. Items are different, they're significantly more difficult to obtain which means the easier option is to buy just both games. I presume the same applies to X/Y with the exclusive mega stones.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I mean, even if it is fake... it wouldn't be a surprising move for Game Freak to pull.

no it wouldn't, version exclusive pokemon have been a thing since the get go & gamefreak treats items a lot more horribly then they do pokemon.
    i'm just hoping they fix the gts so people can't request pokemon that cannot be traded across the gts...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back