• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's a marketing ploy to get players to buy both games. Version exclusive aren't enough to convince people to buy both, anyone can just go online and find the desired Pokemon within minutes. Items are different, they're significantly more difficult to obtain which means the easier option is to buy just both games. I presume the same applies to X/Y with the exclusive mega stones.

OR/AS didn't have any Mega Stones exclusive to version, but I know not everyone may have the ability to even connect to the GTS (yeah that is me unfortunately) or any other wi-fi stuff so having Z-Crystals not be version exclusive would be more convenient for those who can't connect to wi-fi.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    What would Ash and Mallow be doing on Litten evolution concept art of Game ? Why would any human character will appear on the Game concept art of Litten evolution ?
    There no reason to Put Ash and Mallow on Litten evolution art if its from the game.
    Also , I do not think Ash will appear in the game unless he is the mysterious champion of Alola.

I already gave the only logical reasons in my post....

Also the anime does not make concept art, so this would obviously be from the games. As for why Ash is there, we'll probably never know, unless he actually is in game.

Tapu Oink

Grass/Fairy

I'm trying to think of other words to write here but it appears I am incapable

They listed a pokemon named horny, that's all that needs to be said lol.

Also after the next batch of riddles, the riddler is stopping giving them.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Well, I don't think the general Z-crystals (the TYPE ones) will be version exclusives, but MAYBE, the specific ones (the one for Alolan Raichu or Snorlax) might be used as version exclusives...

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Well, I don't think the general Z-crystals (the TYPE ones) will be version exclusives, but MAYBE, the specific ones (the one for Alolan Raichu or Snorlax) might be used as version exclusives...

the snorlax one is event only one at this point.
    so its pretty much already confirmed to not be version exclusive but instead time frame limited

ketchuphound777

Tyler Velez
    Years
    Remake of sun and moon (long version)
    LOOK AT IMAGE ON BOTTOM BEFORE READING

Alchemy

Solar eclipse

HO-Oh

7 STEPS OF ALCHEMY

STEP 1: Calcination

The first ray in this inner star is the black ray labeled number one and pointing to the Corpus Stone. It represents the beginning of the Ladder of the Planets and is marked by the cipher that stands for both the metal lead and the planet Saturn. This is archetypal situation at the beginning of the Work. The square symbol for Salt is also shown in the first ray, which indicates the Work begins in the unredeemed matter of an imperfect incarnation. Ok now we go to the circles otherwise known as the operation of alchemy.

The first circle shows a black crow perching on top of a skull. The word "Calcination" (and such related words as "calcify" and "calcium") are from the Latin root calx, which means limestone or bone. To calcine something is to burn it until it turns chalky white, reduce it to ashes, or cremate it. After Calcination, the substance at hand is no longer affected by common fire.

Step 2: Dissolution

lUGIA

The second ray of in the star of the Azoth points toward the King, and the operation here is directed toward masculine consciousness and signatures. This is the second rung on the Ladder of the Planets and is marked with the symbol that stands for both the metal tin and the planet Jupiter. This ray is usually white or light blue in color.

The second circle depicts the operation of Dissolution and shows the black crow watching itself dissolve before its eyes to reveal its white or purer part. Reflecting back from the pool of Dissolution is the white image of the Soul Bird, which is exposed during this operation. This is still the Black Phase of alchemy, and the process of purification continues. In the outer ring next to the circle of Dissolution is the word Interiora, meaning the operation takes place in the interior or innermost parts.

MARSHADOW

Step 3: Separation

The third ray of the Azoth points toward the torch of Fire and is marked with the cipher signifying both the metal iron and the planet Mars. This ray is usually colored red or orange and

is also marked with a smaller symbol denoting Sulfur. Iron and sulfur come together chemically in Vitriol or sulfuric acid, the aggressive and biting liquid fire of the alchemists.

The third circle shows the operation of Separation in which the black, earthbound Soul Bird splits into two white birds that retrieve the saved remains of Calcination and Dissolution. This is the first coming together of soul and spirit, and the newly acquired vantage point allows the discernment of what is worthy of being saved from the previous two operations. Above this circle is the written Terrae, which means "of the earth" and refers to the real or manifested essences being separated out from the dregs of matter at this stage.

At this stage, the saved elements are pure but opposite and were often seen at war or struggling with each other. It can be a tortuous time that demands will and determination. To keep the fighting essences alive yet separate, the alchemists made use of ascending and purifying operations associated with Air. Of this phase, the Emerald Tablet says, "The Wind carries it in its belly," and the alchemists felt they were applying the Element Air in their work during Separation.

Images for the Separation process include filter funnels, piles of sand or dirt, knights wielding swords, the caduceus as a weapon, divorce, dismemberment, surgery, splitting of the Red Sea, breaking apart of heaven and earth, scenes from the Apocalypse, and complicated geometric diagrams such as the Squaring of the Circle

CORRESPONDENCES OF SEPARATION

According to the Emerald Tablet, "The Wind carries it in its belly." Element: Air. Color: Orange-Red

Planet: Mars. Metal: Iron.

XERNES (LIFE)

Step 4: conjunction

The fourth ray of the Azoth points to the area at the top of the drawing where the right wing of the Ascended Essence touches the salamander wallowing in flames. The ray is marked with the single symbol for both copper and Venus and is usually colored green or yellow-green.

The fourth circle depicts the twin birds of soul and spirit leaving the earth together, lifting a five-spiked crown (the Fifth Element or Quintessence recovered from the preceding operations) into heaven or the realm of spirit. At this point in the Work, only the purest and most genuine parts of the substance to be transformed remain in the vessel. The goal of the Conjunction operation is to recombine these saved elements into a whole new incarnation. As the Emerald Tablet says of this stage, "Its nurse is the Earth," and the alchemists felt they were working with the Element Earth during Conjunction.

Above this circle is inscribed the word Rectificando, which means "by rectification" or setting things right, and the wings of the Ascended Essence spread over this operation as if to bless it. It is truly a sacred process. The alchemists often referred to the Conjunction as the "Marriage of the Sun and Moon,"

According to the Emerald Tablet, "The Earth is its nurse." Element: Earth. Color: Green

Planet: Venus. Metal: Copper.

YEVELTA (DEATH)

Step 5: fermentation

The fifth ray of the Azoth points to the area where the left wing of the Ascended Essence touches the standing bird of Spirit. The ray is marked with the cipher for the metal Mercury (Quicksilver) and the planet Mercury, as well as an identical smaller symbol indicating the heavenly principle of Mercury. This ray is usually colored blue-green or green, symbolizing the living energy of transformation spoken of in the Emerald Tablet or what the Sufis called the "Emerald Vision."

The fifth circle is under the inscription Invenies, which means "you will discover." This is the operation of Fermentation in which the unexpected mystic substance forms, the ambrosia of the gods, which represents the first lasting solidification of the conjoining of soul and spirit. The circle shows the Soul and Spirit birds nesting in a tree, brooding over their Egg, waiting for the mystical birth to occur.

Like natural fermentation, alchemical Fermentation is a two-stepped process that begins with Putrefaction, which in which the matter is allowed first to rot and decompose and then to ferment or come alive again in spirit. In his Chemisches Lustgaertlein, alchemist Daniel Stolcius describes the importance of this uncomfortable phase: "Destruction brings about the Death of the material. But the spirit renews, like before, the Life. Provided that the seed is putrified in the right soil – otherwise all labor, work, and art will be in vain."

According to the Emerald Tablet, during Fermentation, we raise consciousness from the darkness of the animal body through personal meditation and planetary evolution. "Separate the Earth from Fire," it tells us, "the subtle from the gross, gently and with great Ingenuity."

Substance: Sulfur. Color: Turquoise Planet: Venus. Metal: Mercury.

ZEKROM AND RESHIRAM (YIN AND YANG)

Step 6: DISSTILLATION

The Azoth's sixth ray points to the feather, symbol of Air and indicating the process of spiritualization. This ray is usually colored indigo, although it is shown as white or light gray. It is marked with the symbol for silver and the Moon.

Distillation is the sixth of the major operation in alchemy, and it is represented in the sixth circle by a unicorn lying on the ground in front of a rose bush. According to legend, the unicorn runs tirelessly from pursuers but lies meekly on the ground when approached by a virgin. The virgin is the purified matter at hand, which has returned to a state of innocence and potential. Above the circle is the word Occultum, meaning secret or hidden, since the essences at the beginning of this stage are invisible.

Distillation is a key process on all levels of alchemy. It involves releasing volatile essences from their prison in matter and condensing them in a purified form. In practical terms, this involves heating a substance until it boils, and then condensing the vapors into a purified liquid. In the Lesser Work of purification in the first three operations, sulfurous and mercurial substances are distilled into a clarified and purer form. In the Greater Work of rebirth, the process takes on an infinite aspect, as substances are continually distilled and circulated in a sealed vessel. Repeated Distillation produces an extremely concentrated solution the alchemists called the "Mother of the Stone." In a kind of Distillation known as sublimation, the vapors condense directly into solid powder at the top of the distilling apparatus and remain "fixed" there. Distillation is described in the Emerald Tablet as: "It rises from Earth to Heaven and descends again to Earth, thereby combining within itself the powers of both the above and the Below.

According to the Emerald Tablet, during the Distillation process, "It rises from Earth to Heaven and descends again to Earth, thereby combining within itself the powers of both the above and the below." Substance: Mercury.

GIGAREKI

Step 7 coagulation

The seventh ray of the Azoth points to the realm of the Queen and contains the symbol that stands for both the metal gold and the Sun. It is at the feminine level of soul where masculine consciousness is transformed, and this ray is usually colored lavender or purple, indicating the true royalty of the King.

The final, seventh circle shows an androgynous youth emerging from an open grave, with the Latin word Lapidem, meaning "the Stone," on the outer ring next to it. This is the operation of Coagulation, in which the fermented Child of the Conjunction is fused with the sublimated spiritual presence released during Distillation. The resurrection of the soul is accomplished by bringing together only the purest essences of one's body and soul into the light of meditation. In other words, Coagulation incarnates and releases the "Ultima Materia" of the soul that the Emerald Tablet described as the "Glory of the Whole Universe." Coagulation is the second or higher application of the elements Air and Earth in the tablet, and it results in a union of spirit with matter. At this stage, the alchemists felt they were working with the "new" or resurrected Salt.

Coagulation images include, a soaring eagle, brilliantly shining gold, scales of justice, an egg-shaped Stone, a heavenly-scented balsam, the elixir or ambrosia (food of immortality), wingless creatures borne away by winged creatures, the serpent and lion united, and the Phoenix (a mythical bird that repeatedly rose from the fire). The event is also indicated by the King and Queen breaking free of their chains to matter and appearing as naked Sol and Luna (personages with heads of the Sun and Moon respectively). One drawing of this stage shows a purple moon fallen to the earth with a red bird ascending into the sky. In alchemical metallurgy, the baser metals are transformed into incorruptible gold during this stage. In many alchemical experiments, Coagulation is the precipitation or sublimation of the purified Ferment from Distillation.

On the mental level, Coagulation is first sensed as a new confidence that is beyond all things, though many experience it as a Second Body of golden coalesced light, a permanent vehicle of consciousness that embodies the highest aspirations and evolution of mind. Coagulation incarnates and releases the Ultima Materia of the soul, the Astral Body, which the alchemists also referred to it as the Greater or Philosopher's Stone. Using this magical Stone, the alchemists believed they could exist on all levels of reality. In society, it is the living wisdom in which everyone exists within the same light of evolved consciousness and knowledge of Truth.

Color: Deep Blue, Planet: Neptune. Metal: Silver

Solar eclipse

Dialga

The left pillar

The left pillar of Judgment is made up of the sephiroth of:
    § Understanding (Saturn) ho-oh
    § Severity of judgment (mars) marshadow
    § Splendor -(mercury) (yin and yang), (zekrom and reshiram),

Lunar eclipse
    Palkia
    Right pillar
    The right pillar of Mercy is made up of the sephiroth of:
    § Wisdom (Neptune) gigareki
    § Love / mercy(Jupiter)lugia
    § Victory (venus) (death and strengthening) yvelta and xernes.

Arceus
    Middle pillar
    The middle pillar of Mildness is made up of the sephiroth of:
    § Crown (source)(kether) heaven (heaven)(???)( Could possibly be type:null because arceus is already the middle pillar otherwise I would think it would be arceus)
    § Pluto forgotten lost (gartina)
    § Beauty (union of feminine severity of judgment and masculine love / mercy) (sogleo)
    § Foundation (union of feminine glory and masculine victory) (lunala)
    § Kingdom (manifested physical world) earth= (zygarde)

So to conclude I think marshadow will be the solar eclipse pokemon and gigareki will be the lunar eclipse pokemon

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Also the anime does not make concept art, so this would obviously be from the games. As for why Ash is there, we'll probably never know, unless he actually is in game.

There was concept art for the Anime when Best Wishes was starting up. It showed Ash, Cilan, Iris, Don George (or whatever his name is) and I believe Oshawott.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    There was concept art for the Anime when Best Wishes was starting up. It showed Ash, Cilan, Iris, Don George (or whatever his name is) and I believe Oshawott.

I mean concept art like this. The don George one had them in a lineup and wasn't designed like these. If you look at past game concept art, it matches perfectly. It showcases a certain key body design, and environment concepts. It also has the confidential label that we saw in the sun and moon announcement. So it being anime related seems unlikely.

ketchuphound777

Tyler Velez
    Years
    Sir, you read WAAAAY too far into this. Like seriously, you must have done research for months. It's not healthy, take a break.

Hey, yes i might have read way to deep into this. i realize that, and honestly for how much time and thought i put into this i would get a lot of people agreeing with me, it seems like no matter where i post it at i've gotten a lot of hate for it, so yes i did spend a lot of time on this, not months. i already have studied alchemy mythology and astrology in the path, i saw lockstins video that the games were based off this so i did my own research.

It's already been confirmed that Gigareki will be a game, not a Pokémon.

... Also, as well thought out this theory is, I'm pretty sure this isn't the right thread to post this in.

(And I had to snip that entire quote on my phone, RIP: Me.)

Where have you heard that gigareki is going to be a game, i pretty sure they haven't officially announced it yet and i thought this was a discussion thread i'm trying to get people to talk about it, so far i have been unsuccessful considering the fact i put so much time and effort into this, you would think people would compliment me on it instead of talking about how long it is. There's a reason why i said long version at the top, i made it for people to enjoy, if no one wants to read it then that's fine its there just to get thoughts going.

Last edited by a moderator:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Where have you heard that gigareki is going to be a game, i pretty sure they haven't officially announced it yet and i thought this was a discussion thread i'm trying to get people to talk about it, so far i have been unsuccessful considering the fact i put so much time and effort into this, you would think people would compliment me on it instead of talking about how long it is. There's a reason why i said long version at the top, i made it for people to enjoy, if no one wants to read it then that's fine its there just to get thoughts going.
    For the Gigareki thing: https://pokejungle.net/2016/08/19/gigareki-mysterious-trademark-revealed/

That aside, as well put together as your theory is, if it takes up nearly half the page then people are probably gonna think you're looking into this too much.

ketchuphound777

Tyler Velez
    Years
    For the Gigareki thing: https://pokejungle.net/2016/08/19/gigareki-mysterious-trademark-revealed/

That aside, as well put together as your theory is, if it takes up nearly half the page then people are probably gonna think you're looking into this too much.

Well to start off that is just a trade mark, i don't see any official proof that this is a game. i see that there relating it to a different game but not actually confirming its a real game, it could just be a name for a pokemon. Also people don't have to read it if they don't want to any ways i put in there "long version" i have a much shorter version that isn't detailed.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    the snorlax one is event only one at this point.
    so its pretty much already confirmed to not be version exclusive but instead time frame limited

I bet my money there will be more specific Z-crystals, not only for Raichu and Snorlax. While Snorlax's is event only, the others might me version exclusives... but yeah, we still don't know...

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Well to start off that is just a trade mark, i don't see any official proof that this is a game. i see that there relating it to a different game but not actually confirming its a real game, it could just be a name for a pokemon. Also people don't have to read it if they don't want to any ways i put in there "long version" i have a much shorter version that isn't detailed.

It's a steam game:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/08/20/game-freaks-giga-wrecker-on-steam-early-access/

called giga wrecker in final form.

ketchuphound777

Tyler Velez
    Years
    yeah the Gigareki being a Pokemon thing was debunked a while ago. :o

Aside from that though, it's way too early to even think about sun and moon remakes and the likes (I'm sorry, I skimmed that post). I'm fairly sure not even Game Freak thought this hard; it's a Pokemon game, after all.

Well if you have read my theory it doesn't have to be gigareki, that's just a name i have heard of same as marshadow so that's why i used them. it really didn't take much thinking just time. i'm just informing people on what i think the next game will be. if you don't support it please stay out of it. no need to comment, about everything wrong with this post. its just a harmless theory.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    If you're going to post your theory, expect criticism and commentary. If you don't want criticism and commentary, don't post your theory. It's as simple as that.

At any rate, I believe we should move on to a different topic at hand: We still have CoroCoro that may or may not leak within a few days (earliest is MAYBE tomorrow or Monday). It's already a given that we'll know of Rockruff's secret and POSSIBLY second-stage starter evos, but what else do you guys think are going to be revealed?
    Probably some random pictures and MAYBE a few new pokemon (I wouldn't expect much if we get starter Evos.)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    At any rate, I believe we should move on to a different topic at hand: We still have CoroCoro that may or may not leak within a few days (earliest is MAYBE tomorrow or Monday). It's already a given that we'll know of Rockruff's secret and POSSIBLY second-stage starter evos, but what else do you guys think are going to be revealed?

I'll be happy if it's just that. :D

Years
    I feel we could get an unexpected new Pokemon or Alola Form. Anyways, today is the 11th so CoroCoro could leak later, and failing that it'll probably be Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back