• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So apparently someone has posted these and claimed they are the final evolution forms of the Moon Version.

The Rowlet final evo is just as appealing as the Sun version. I would say both are excellent designs. I love the heavier overcoat and hood in the moon version. It reminds me of Oranguru's lush fur pelt. Not to mention, the cool icy green palette works well with the concept and generally as a Moon design.

I love the Popplio final evo. The pink in the hair, darker palette, and burly collar are a nice counterpart to the supposedly "sun" final evo's concept art. I would be tempted to stick with Popplio in both versions if these are real.

The litten final evolution looks WAY better than the supposed Sun version. I like the red-purple ombre as well as the stocky Sabretooth-like shape.

These seem plausible as concepts since they do not completely deviate from the Concept art yet have unique differences, but there is no evidence to support that they are real. I won't choose one version yet though because this, like most leaks, are more likely to be fake. I like Popplio3 Concept are the most, and I was planning to get Sun anyway. As for these three designs I like Popplio's evolution the most. Though, I like all of them.
1474947385364.png

That artwork feels like a terrible attempt to redesign the starter evolutions from the concept art, plus I watched a video by TheOneIntegral (he's a Pokemon YouTuber who has been posting theories regarding Sun & Moon) and he believes that if the starters were to get version exclusive evolutions, he thinks the ones in the concept art would be the Moon forms since they fit with the supposed "humanoid" shape of its version exclusives, such as Midnight Lycanroc and UB-02 Beauty, while Sun has more four-legged exclusives like Midday Lycanroc and UB-02 Absorption, while Passimian (a Sun exclusive) has its art and battle model depict it on all fours.

However, like Angie said I am taking this split evolutions rumor with a grain of salt until it's proven official.

blue

gucci
Years
The artwork seems a bit too easy for me. Obviously, if they are the real deal then they would look much better in-game, plus that could also confirm split evolution. Idk, right now I'm taking each leak very cautiously.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
I found this while browsing Bulbagarden forums.

The inside info leak @GojiWright posted about.
Here you go, making your lives easier. Took 15-20mins for all this. Tried as much as possible.

Crabrawler
If I can remember, It's stats are mostly focused on physical.

Chinese leak and starter evos
It's real, unfortunately. And is exclusive to Sun.

what kind of launch titles will the NX have
what's the SM post game like
are there a lot of "special" pokemon (starters, eevee, porygon) given as gifts in SM
It's postgame will feature Battle Froniter, and will include some of gen 4 and 3's battle frontier hosts and is set in a faraway island.
Erm, I think it's only Starters. And a egg that contains a entirely new pokemon, that's similar to Togepi.

Gen 8?
I'll give you a hint, it's set in the south of the globe.

Pokemon game being developed for NX?
A port of Sun and Moon.
It won't be revealed until NX is announced. It will feature updated graphics and different UI suited for one screen.

Moon formes for starter evos?
1474873594307.png

M Rowlet is a wizard
M Popplio is a beast
M Litten seems to look like some sort a villainous beast

Type:Null?
No one knows about Type: Null, and it's dex mentions about it being created by a person from a faraway land.

Alola forms and what about dodrio and nido?
Yes, and there is at least 50 alolan forms in SM

Salandit evo
Looks like a fancy thief, and is capable of using fumes as it's attacks. It's dex mentions about it's fumes being used as it's own species perfumes.
1474877445925.png

Alola Clefabe is there
1474865008814.png

Megas?
20 new meags. Includes gen6 and this gen's starters

Passimian stats?Fossils?infamous toucan?
It has better stats than Oraguru, due to Oraguru's OP ability.
About the fossils,
A bacteria fossil that is believed to be the oldest organism
Plant fossil that is based off the ferns
Saber tiger
frilled dinosaur, forgot it's name.
Yes

Gen 8?
I haven't seen gen 8, aside from concepts of new pokemon and scenery drawings.
I assume that it'll have better graphics, since that it's on new gen console/handheld.

Other alola forms?
Sure,
Venusaur
Colyster
Jynx

Megas post-game?
I said it before, and they are only locked until postgame. They have thier own sub-quest similar ORAS.

Can't catch ultra beasts

Jynx mega evo?
Yes

Perfect zygarde stats
I believe it's high in Sp Atack and Defense and low in Ph Attack and Defense, and is decent in speed

Mimikyu stats, 8 gen starters and legends
High in Sp defense and Speed, average in every else.
There will be 2 sets of starters, based on the version you pick.
Western Zodaic starters
Bull, Chimera, Ram
Eastern Zodaic starters
Horse, Rabbit, Dragon
Legends are based on compass directions, North, South, West, and East

Any new species?
Toy Robot
Coral
Gemstone
High Soarer

Drampa has 2 pre-evos

Charizard,Blastoise,Gen4 starters get z moves

145 new pokemon

UBs?
bosses, and I said it before. UBs may not be catchable, and the story mentions of that they are too powerful to be contained in regular pokeballs.
They come from various planets in far away galaxies. Due to a rift in spacetime, they got sucked into it. Due to their unique biological makeup that's drastically different to Pokemon's biological makeup, they have been researched heavily by Aether Foundation.

Pyukumuku stats
High in both defense and Attack. low for every else.
Has a single evolution.

Starters evos
They are named as
1474867816240.png

Rotalon
Blaline
Enteeal

Z-forms
Basically functions like a Mega evolution, but only for a few turns. There will be a cooldown after that

Wigglytuff It will get a Z move and a alola form, due to it being counterpart of Clefable
1474871151306.png

starter types in S and M
Rowlet
S Grass/flying
M Grass/Psychic

Popplio
S Water/Fairy
M Water/Fighting

Litten
S Fire/Dark
M Fire/Poison

Ash-greninja event mon

Jangmo-o final evo
Kishiraco
Dragon/Steel
It's mostly based off Knights and Japanese Warriors

Marshadow
electric dark

aether foundations
They're actually bad guys who hide under a good appearance. They research pokemon to create the pokemon for war in summary. I won't reveal the small details because it's very exciting and really interesting. Lots of lore in there.
All of them are battle-able

Pyukumu attack form?part fighting?
Nope, it's a form that lasts for 1 turn
And yes, it's Water/Fighting. And correct, it's meant to unnerve enemies as like real sea cucumbers do when being attacked.

Trial caps - 1 for each type

Years
A article was posted on Pokejungle that suggests that the demo has been confirmed by Nintendo of Italy:
In advance of Italy's annual game show Milan Games Week, Nintendo of Italy issued a press release with an interesting tidbit: the show wouldn't feature the demo version of the upcoming 3DS release Pokémon Sun & Moon.

LE DEMO DI POKÉMON SOLE E POKÉMON LUNA […] NON SARANNO PRONTE PER MILAN GAMES WEEK.

While this is perhaps disappointing for Italian gamers headed to Games Week, it does confirm in a roundabout way that there is a demo for the pair of games and may just make its way to gamers at a later date.

Nintendo & Pokémon offered no such advanced notice of the absence of a demo in the case of PAX West, which took place in Seattle, Washington at the beginning of September.

I hope we get a release date in the next trailer. (I won't get my hopes high for the demo to be released immediately after the trailer.)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
The leak I just posted also claimed that the region in Gen 8 will be based on Australia.

"Except it's not in China. But is in Australia.

But yeah, it's quite similar. But with added dream themes, with Aboriginal's dreamland.

And likewise, you'll be able to go to the dreamland at the end of the story. You will get to see entirely new pokemon-like creatures that you can catch."

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I found this while browsing Bulbagarden forums.

The inside info leak @GojiWright posted about.
Here you go, making your lives easier. Took 15-20mins for all this. Tried as much as possible.

Crabrawler
If I can remember, It's stats are mostly focused on physical.

Chinese leak and starter evos
It's real, unfortunately. And is exclusive to Sun.

what kind of launch titles will the NX have
what's the SM post game like
are there a lot of "special" pokemon (starters, eevee, porygon) given as gifts in SM
It's postgame will feature Battle Froniter, and will include some of gen 4 and 3's battle frontier hosts and is set in a faraway island.
Erm, I think it's only Starters. And a egg that contains a entirely new pokemon, that's similar to Togepi.

Gen 8?
I'll give you a hint, it's set in the south of the globe.

Pokemon game being developed for NX?
A port of Sun and Moon.
It won't be revealed until NX is announced. It will feature updated graphics and different UI suited for one screen.

Moon formes for starter evos?
1474873594307.png

M Rowlet is a wizard
M Popplio is a beast
M Litten seems to look like some sort a villainous beast

Type:Null?
No one knows about Type: Null, and it's dex mentions about it being created by a person from a faraway land.

Alola forms and what about dodrio and nido?
Yes, and there is at least 50 alolan forms in SM

Salandit evo
Looks like a fancy thief, and is capable of using fumes as it's attacks. It's dex mentions about it's fumes being used as it's own species perfumes.
1474877445925.png

Alola Clefabe is there
1474865008814.png

Megas?
20 new meags. Includes gen6 and this gen's starters

Passimian stats?Fossils?infamous toucan?
It has better stats than Oraguru, due to Oraguru's OP ability.
About the fossils,
A bacteria fossil that is believed to be the oldest organism
Plant fossil that is based off the ferns
Saber tiger
frilled dinosaur, forgot it's name.
Yes

Gen 8?
I haven't seen gen 8, aside from concepts of new pokemon and scenery drawings.
I assume that it'll have better graphics, since that it's on new gen console/handheld.

Other alola forms?
Sure,
Venusaur
Colyster
Jynx

Megas post-game?
I said it before, and they are only locked until postgame. They have thier own sub-quest similar ORAS.

Can't catch ultra beasts

Jynx mega evo?
Yes

Perfect zygarde stats
I believe it's high in Sp Atack and Defense and low in Ph Attack and Defense, and is decent in speed

Mimikyu stats, 8 gen starters and legends
High in Sp defense and Speed, average in every else.
There will be 2 sets of starters, based on the version you pick.
Western Zodaic starters
Bull, Chimera, Ram
Eastern Zodaic starters
Horse, Rabbit, Dragon
Legends are based on compass directions, North, South, West, and East

Any new species?
Toy Robot
Coral
Gemstone
High Soarer

Drampa has 2 pre-evos

Charizard,Blastoise,Gen4 starters get z moves

145 new pokemon

UBs?
bosses, and I said it before. UBs may not be catchable, and the story mentions of that they are too powerful to be contained in regular pokeballs.
They come from various planets in far away galaxies. Due to a rift in spacetime, they got sucked into it. Due to their unique biological makeup that's drastically different to Pokemon's biological makeup, they have been researched heavily by Aether Foundation.

Pyukumuku stats
High in both defense and Attack. low for every else.
Has a single evolution.

Starters evos
They are named as
1474867816240.png

Rotalon
Blaline
Enteeal

Z-forms
Basically functions like a Mega evolution, but only for a few turns. There will be a cooldown after that

Wigglytuff It will get a Z move and a alola form, due to it being counterpart of Clefable
1474871151306.png

starter types in S and M
Rowlet
S Grass/flying
M Grass/Psychic

Popplio
S Water/Fairy
M Water/Fighting

Litten
S Fire/Dark
M Fire/Poison

Ash-greninja event mon

Jangmo-o final evo
Kishiraco
Dragon/Steel
It's mostly based off Knights and Japanese Warriors

Marshadow
electric dark

aether foundations
They're actually bad guys who hide under a good appearance. They research pokemon to create the pokemon for war in summary. I won't reveal the small details because it's very exciting and really interesting. Lots of lore in there.
All of them are battle-able

Pyukumu attack form?part fighting?
Nope, it's a form that lasts for 1 turn
And yes, it's Water/Fighting. And correct, it's meant to unnerve enemies as like real sea cucumbers do when being attacked.

Trial caps - 1 for each type

You sure this didn't originate from 4chan like the previous leak?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

Yeah it's from /vp/. Definitely fake ofc, doesn't make any sense for someone to have all this info on Gen VIII and the NX and to have such random information as well.

tbh I'm really looking forward to the super believable leaks - those leaks where you're like, "hmmm this really could be true" haha. Should be almost at the point where we see those now :P

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I can't wait for all the blurry in-game screenshots of Pokemon that nobody believes is real until they actually turn out to be real.

They're always good for a laugh afterwards.

I remember when Greninja and Binacle were leaked. I was like there's no way these are real they're so ugly and don't even look like Pokemon! Cut to now, and Greninja is one of my favourite Pokemon, I still hate Binacle with a passion though.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023

Yes, but that info isn't fully correct. Specifically those starter evos come from the Gummy leak. Here's a full list of the details he gave.
http://imgur.com/a/egv5R

Questions on the left, info on the right. It also details the NX.

It's a pretty creative and neat leak, but it probably isn't true. It stays in reasonable bounds though. Outside of maybe 20 new megas. If we get any, I'd expect 10 at most being new.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
Yes, but that info isn't fully correct. Specifically those starter evos come from the Gummy leak. Here's a full list of the details he gave.
http://imgur.com/a/egv5R

Questions on the left, info on the right. It also details the NX.

It's a pretty creative and neat leak, but it probably isn't true. It stays in reasonable bounds though. Outside of maybe 20 new megas. If we get any, I'd expect 10 at most being new.
Woaj, just earlier today I was thinking about how it would be cool if in future games we'd be able to jump/climb... Can't believe now there's a leak suggesting it.

But putting that aside, I'm guessing this is fake.

Reactions: Z25

blue

gucci
Years
We have a new leak from the Riddler

Can we really expect news tomorrow? The only way I could see them announcing something is at the interview in London. Both Masuda and Ohmari are in the UK right now to attend some sort of interview regarding Sun & Moon. Idk, it is the riddler who has been pretty reliable over the months, but I just can't see an announcement happening tomorrow..

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Perhaps if the idea that Colress is part of the Aether Foundation is true, that could explain. Of course that is under the pretense this leak is real.
He was in the only canon PWT tournament in B2W2. So not only do I refuse to believe he is in SM, but I also refuse to believe he wouldn't be in these totally real islands that will totally be in SM!

Thank god the Genocidal maniac is alive!
I was really worried something had happened to the poor guy!
Honestly that leak sounds like something I would write, it's honestly a dream (although a PWT would work just as well) but it definitely won't happen.
This is why every day I cry all day. It's a really great idea that I'd love to see happen but I've lost a lot of hope for something like it to return...

Also I was thinking, the idea of gen 5's section having two separate islands is so... appropriate. But then, why don't they use a Blue Basculin boat to take you to White Island and a Red Basculin boat to take you to Black Island? Like come on, get it together, leaker!

In regards to the "new split evo starter" art:
The artwork seems a bit too easy for me. Obviously, if they are the real deal then they would look much better in-game, plus that could also confirm split evolution. Idk, right now I'm taking each leak very cautiously.
Pretty much this. I'm cautious to believe it, definitely. But not everyone is a skilled artist, so if, for the sake of the argument, the person knows what the evolutions looked like but wasn't skilled at drawing, of course the art isn't going to look like it came straight out of Sugimori's sketchbook... At least this "leak" is clearly just the person's "interpretation of the split evos," rather than one of those "leaks" trying really hard to look like official Sugimori art but just falling short enough to give it away...

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
News tomorrow, even if small, makes a lot of sense. We have that interview which doesn't make it unlikely for news. Hopefully it's on what ash greninja is from the picture the Riddler posted.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
I just hope whatever "news" that might come tomorrow won't be cancelled because of this leak. ;~;

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I just hope whatever "news" that might come tomorrow won't be cancelled because of this leak. ;~;
That's unlikely. We've already had several leaked trailers, but they still showed them. So I don't see the news getting postponed.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
That's unlikely. We've already had several leaked trailers, but they still showed them. So I don't see the news getting postponed.
But the difference with that is we were promised news beforehand. If tomorrow's supposed news is supposed to be a surprise, now it's been spoiled and they may just forget it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back