• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
Years
  • Two more screenshots from the OP:
    Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread
    [/IMG]

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    You can read it HERE, the guy is posting a couple more screenshots in a minute, or so he says.
    Hm, looking through the thread the only off thing is that he calls the new Skull guys "grunts" and for the new Pokémon he only lists four when there should be five.

Buttttt I don't think that's enough to disprove it.

Sirfetch’d

I find these leaks highly interesting. If they do turn out to be true(which I believe they will), the mushroom mon only further solidifies the Chinese leaks.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • As I told earlier, Serebii posted about it, so these are most likely real.
    Also, wasn't the mushroom Pokémon talked about on the Chinese leaks?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Yes, the chinese leak mentioned a mushroom.

I would've preferred Poison/Fairy for it, but it's still cute.

Sirfetch’d

I am so stoked that the Chinese leak is pretty much 100% legit now. I can finally start preparing my team around my Siren starter :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Yesterday I predicted an Alolan form of Raichu and Wigglytuff, and loath and behold, I got half of my prediction correct.

Also, the Chinese leak is becoming more and more true within each reveal.

Years
  • I really love that Alola Raichu, it's so damn cute!

Nice that Game Freak is actually giving more respect to Raichu for a change, and if I'm not mistaken Electric/Psychic is a new type combination as well, one that I wanted for a long time. Also, I love how it can apparently ride on its tail like a surfboard.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • The only thing I don't like about the Chinese leaks are the starters... I wanted to choose Litten, and i was hopping it would stay bipedal... I might choose Rowlet, but I don't like it..

Years
  • Morelull looks like another Pokemon that matches with the Chinese leak. Definitely likely that the leak is real now.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • The 4chan Leaker also posted a bit of the video due to be posted on Friday, that explains the school form of Wishiwashi, you can watch it HERE

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Okay, so which leak mentioned a Battle Frontier? Was that the Chinese leak too?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • "Get schooled by WishiWashi" I do love that name. It does make you wonder how someone managed to get their hands on this so far in advance?

Years
  • The 4chan Leaker also posted a bit of the video due to be posted on Friday, that explains the school form of Wishiwashi, you can watch it HERE

What the actual ****? This is the most accurate and crazy leak I have ever seen :D I wonder what will come up by this person.

By the way, what do you mean with chinese leak? The pictures that show the starter evolutions where already was that girl which was released by coro coro scans?

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • You can find the Chinese Leaks on a picture a couple pages earlier on this thread.

And the leaker has revealed MUCH MORE! You can read the thread HERE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back