• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • This Weed (from Thursday to Sunday actually) me and my friend Rita are throwing this huge 4-day Party, to welcome Rita's Brother, back from Portugal, and a whole bunch of other events. Even though I won't be PC, I will be coming online on AIM and stuff, so If I get a minute, I will be sure to IM everyone, or come on to PC if i have the time :)

See you guys soon :) and Boas Festas!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • ... And then he said he didn;t remember his name, heh. Is this thing on? Oh! A few people know I left a few months ago, back when PC seemed slow (in terms of traffic). So I decided to leave for a while, and now that is seems to be back to normal I have decided to return to this awesome forum. I have a big list of things I'm going to do before I become an active member like I use to be.

1. Restart my computer. Its been hit with Spyware and spam, so I will have to save everything to a server and then whipe it clean.

2. Start drawing again. Since summer started I havn't don anything in terms of art, I might be a bit rusty, but it will wear off.

3. Start spriting again. I saw the sub forum for sprites, so I'm gonna start editing and taking requests. First I need to find some sample sprites.

4. Create a new avatar/sig. Look at it, nuff said...

I have to find my back-up disks before I can start anything. Since I have a job now, I will have to wait until friday before anything really changes, but I will get all this done. Well, I have work in 20 mins, bye!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Spike Razzor said:
    ... And then he said he didn;t remember his name, heh. Is this thing on? Oh! A few people know I left a few months ago, back when PC seemed slow (in terms of traffic). So I decided to leave for a while, and now that is seems to be back to normal I have decided to return to this awesome forum. I have a big list of things I'm going to do before I become an active member like I use to be.

1. Restart my computer. Its been hit with Spyware and spam, so I will have to save everything to a server and then whipe it clean.

2. Start drawing again. Since summer started I havn't don anything in terms of art, I might be a bit rusty, but it will wear off.

3. Start spriting again. I saw the sub forum for sprites, so I'm gonna start editing and taking requests. First I need to find some sample sprites.

4. Create a new avatar/sig. Look at it, nuff said...

I have to find my back-up disks before I can start anything. Since I have a job now, I will have to wait until friday before anything really changes, but I will get all this done. Well, I have work in 20 mins, bye!

Even though I don't know you, welcome back!
    PC's been great these months so I'm sure you'll find it better than it used to be.

Btw, peace Dizzy.
    This brother of your friend sounds important. Wow! A party that last four days straight?!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm Excited, today's the big day, We're going to the Airport to go get him in a little while, It's not only for him, but a whole bunch of other holidays and the Portuguese Feast and stuff like that. Thanks Everyone ;)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Oh, cool, Spike R?zzor is back. I was wondering if you would. Um, welcome back, and i hope you have a lot of fun here. It sure has changed, but not entirely.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Mweh... I shall be gone... not this weekend... but... next weekend.. but I suppose thats pretty far ahead so no need to worry about that ^^;;

But umm I'm not even sure if anyone cares, heh, so, just in case.. yes.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Why are you going, mister jokestr? I was wondering why you've been inactive. I don't want you to go, if that makes a difference.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Incase I'm not able to come on tomarrow, I'll post this today:
    I will be going on another trip this weekend, which will last from Friday to Sunday. I should be back here posting on Monday. See you guys until then.

~Latios Master

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I will be gone for the next 3 weeks on a trip with my family to Jamaica, seeing how I'm half black and half Japanese, I take 1 trip to each place a year, next year it will be Japan ^^.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • mewruler said:
    I will be going back up to minnesota from oklahoma to sell my grandmas house and unless i get a internet connection i wont be posting for a month.
    LIFE STINKS
    Minnesota? That's where I live. ^_^

Well, I'm back from my trip now. We left a little early so we would get home earlier. I had lots of fun too, and the weather was really nice too. Luckily it didn't rain since we were camping. :P The next trip I take will probably be in August.

Years
  • I don't know where to post this but anyways...I'm currently in Kuala Lumpur and it's really. really boring. If your parents are planning to travel to Malaysia, don't, you'll thank after you do. I rather be back in Singapore at this moment and I'm a little homesick. Talking about Singapore, their airport rocks. It was just 20 minutes from the time I got out of the plane to the time I got out of the terminal. I almost missed my flight to Singapore from New York since we arrived 10 minutes before departing time. It was all thanks to this one guy who led us through security in less than a minute. Unsafe? Do the math. Anyways, it was all thanks to our American Eagle flight that came an hour and a half late (the flight was that long). Well, bye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back