• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lessons You've Learned From Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i Learned...
    u can go to opposite world of where we live and go down a waterfall thats going up and u can become spiderman by walking on walls!

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    I haven't learnt 'lessons' but after years of playing I've acquired a better sense of logic and strategy.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I learned that
    1. You can recognize bad guys jus by looking at their clothing.
    2. The police don't seem to do anything and that a 10 year old can beat a large supposedly evil organization with an animal.
    3. Large evil organizations always send their guards at you one at a time for some reason.
    4. Even if you have 1000000 in cash people still treat you the same and no one looks at you again.
    5.Breaking and entering is okay.
    6. You can't exercise in gyms anymore
    7.You don't get heart failure even though getting shocked by electricity multiple times.
    8. You don't get fourth-degree burns when fire is shot at you but instead you just turn black in colour.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Lol just thought of more stuff

1. Its ok to wear the same clothes over and over again and not need to change for the next few years or so (yes that includes underwear)

2. The best way too get pocket money is to battle people for it

3. You can live a few years without eating

4. Going toilet is unnecessary

5. Ten year olds are allowed to roam the world later than their bedtime

6. Your mom doesn't really care for you and just your money (PKMN G/S/C)

7. Your Mom loves to buy stuff for you even though you will never really be at home to enjoy it.

8. No house has a toilet

9. Water is beaten by electricity ( What about water + a keyboard/computer/ electrical hard(soft)ware

10. Psychic is not spelt phychic

11. It's ok to be in t-shirts and shorts any time of the year.

12. The only words that come out of your mouth are "......."

13. The main character's parents are divorced

14. You don't need to learn the important stuff we need to learn now

15. You can ride a pokemon with a burning back without getting ur ass sizzled (pkmn special)

16. You can run without ever getting tired

17. That you can never bike inside

18. Pokemon that have already fainted can still fly you or surf you places

19. People call you often to tell you every bit of information in there life

20. That Ash wasn't good enough to meet Raikou

21. People will keep coming back to challenge even though they know they will still be beaten.

22. (G/S/C) This freaky dude called your Rival keeps stalking you and says he is better than you when really he just wants to get "closer" to you

23. If pikachu evolves Pokemon may Pokemon won't really have much of a point anymore.

24. Your mom doesn't care if you spend all your money gambling

25. No one cares if you walk into there house

26. People love saying the same thing over and over again without any sense of knowing any other vocabulary.

27. Evil organizations need better Pokemon than Zubat Wurple etc

30. Pokemon say thir own name in the Anime but in the game they make weird screeching sounds.

31. Another stalker known as Dawn always ends up at the wrong place wrong time

32. Ash needs a birthday Party, I lost count of how old he is

33. Ash carries half a pokeball in his bag

34. Ash abandons his pokemon at Prof. Oaks place when he's in Pallet town and doesn't use them unless necessary.

35. You can get a lot of free stuff

36. People don't wait for your opinion they just battle you. No comment what so ever.

37. You can only do the lottery once a day

38. Swimmers practically live in the water, I've never seen them move from around there spots.

39. Same as 38 Hikers that never go out of caves, they'll go blind from never seeing the light. They musta been born there.

40. People need to move more often as in move from town to town more that just steps.

41. School is a place where there are hardly any students.

42. It's ok to climb mountains without the proper gear.

43. It's ok to walk in the snow just wearing a scarf and no proper snow gear.

44. We can't borrow someone's snowboard or skis in the snow we actually have to walk, we can't run either.

45. The sandstorm doesn't bother the trainer, same in a hailstorm

46. Huge creatures can be kept in tiny shere shaped things

47. People just give you thier number not caring what could happen.

48. Tiny mice can beat huge robots.

49. Prof. Oak forgets what his Grandson is called

50. Pokemon Rocks and I can't think of anything else

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    That pokemon somehow don't die by super attacks,
    That some pokemon have the most ridiculous evolutions,
    That if you somehow offend a person on a bike they don't run you over they battle you instead.

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
    Years
  • -You can ride Giant birds,and fly anywhere in like 3 seks.
    -You can win animals by gambling.
    -Once in a year you see a car.
    -Only some inportant people have cars.
    -People have red,purple,green,cyan and other not colored hair.
    -You can only go to another city if you have a gym badge.
    -School? UNINPORTANT dude go in the wildness for years and fight other strangers for money.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I've learned to be brave.. Face any challenges in your life :3.. That's why i always pass.

EDIT: not brace it should be brave ^_^.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • life's like a magikarp... no point until you're 20..
    or..
    out of all the pokemon, im like a ditto, because I can be anything i want to be

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    its perfectly safe to go out in the wilderness. in any weather, even when villainous teams are on the loose. in a mini skirt or short shorts.

pokeymanz are kami-desu 8O but anyone can make them your slave

you can fly on ttthe back of something as small as a pidgey without hurting it

no professor can tell whether you are male or female just by looking at you

??? is a name. unless you "trick the police officer"

you can get zapped with OVER 9000 volts of electricity and its perfectly safe

and no matter what, always take turns.

Last edited:

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I've learned that it's perfectly normal for an adult to engage in battle with a ten year old child, and it's also normal to steal the kid's money if they lose.

lmfao srsly tho. You're ten and owning adults in this game... I can hear the sound of their pride crushing to a million pieces. :'D

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • "Win or Lose" I am okay ^_^. Usually i dont accept my Losing Status. But i learned that lesson from Pokemon. From the battles that ash losed and also his friends..

zappy_flash

Arcanist Lobby usual
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Lol just thought of more stuff

1. Its ok to wear the same clothes over and over again and not need to change for the next few years or so (yes that includes underwear)

2. The best way too get pocket money is to battle people for it

3. You can live a few years without eating

4. Going toilet is unnecessary

5. Ten year olds are allowed to roam the world later than their bedtime

6. Your mom doesn't really care for you and just your money (PKMN G/S/C)

7. Your Mom loves to buy stuff for you even though you will never really be at home to enjoy it.

8. No house has a toilet

9. Water is beaten by electricity ( What about water + a keyboard/computer/ electrical hard(soft)ware

10. Psychic is not spelt phychic

11. It's ok to be in t-shirts and shorts any time of the year.

12. The only words that come out of your mouth are "......."

13. The main character's parents are divorced

14. You don't need to learn the important stuff we need to learn now

15. You can ride a pokemon with a burning back without getting ur ass sizzled (pkmn special)

16. You can run without ever getting tired

17. That you can never bike inside

18. Pokemon that have already fainted can still fly you or surf you places

19. People call you often to tell you every bit of information in there life

20. That Ash wasn't good enough to meet Raikou

21. People will keep coming back to challenge even though they know they will still be beaten.

22. (G/S/C) This freaky dude called your Rival keeps stalking you and says he is better than you when really he just wants to get "closer" to you

23. If pikachu evolves Pokemon may Pokemon won't really have much of a point anymore.

24. Your mom doesn't care if you spend all your money gambling

25. No one cares if you walk into there house

26. People love saying the same thing over and over again without any sense of knowing any other vocabulary.

27. Evil organizations need better Pokemon than Zubat Wurple etc

30. Pokemon say thir own name in the Anime but in the game they make weird screeching sounds.

31. Another stalker known as Dawn always ends up at the wrong place wrong time

32. Ash needs a birthday Party, I lost count of how old he is

33. Ash carries half a pokeball in his bag

34. Ash abandons his pokemon at Prof. Oaks place when he's in Pallet town and doesn't use them unless necessary.

35. You can get a lot of free stuff

36. People don't wait for your opinion they just battle you. No comment what so ever.

37. You can only do the lottery once a day

38. Swimmers practically live in the water, I've never seen them move from around there spots.

39. Same as 38 Hikers that never go out of caves, they'll go blind from never seeing the light. They musta been born there.

40. People need to move more often as in move from town to town more that just steps.

41. School is a place where there are hardly any students.

42. It's ok to climb mountains without the proper gear.

43. It's ok to walk in the snow just wearing a scarf and no proper snow gear.

44. We can't borrow someone's snowboard or skis in the snow we actually have to walk, we can't run either.

45. The sandstorm doesn't bother the trainer, same in a hailstorm

46. Huge creatures can be kept in tiny shere shaped things

47. People just give you thier number not caring what could happen.

48. Tiny mice can beat huge robots.

49. Prof. Oak forgets what his Grandson is called

50. Pokemon Rocks and I can't think of anything else

Zap I thought you'd go up to 100 cuz it kept on going

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • -Big, evil organizations in the Pokemon World are unbelievably lame and weak.
    Seriously, at least Black Hole has the common sense to keep a few dozen heavily armed soldiers to stand around and look threatening.

-Humans and Pokemon can survive increadible harm and survive
    Flat-out LIES. Humans who get hit with 5000 volts don't just get up and brush themselves off. I learnt that the hard way...Black Hole is short a few soldiers now...

-People are 100% battle-obsessed. They fight you on sight without provocation, rob you if you lose, and repeatedly challenge/lose to you if you win. They also have amazing powers to stand in one place for eternity and never budge, yety somehow get stronger, more powerful Pokemon, as well as more money to lose to you.
    ...no comment. This is just....wow....no comment.

Years
  • > Little cats and huge whales can reproduce with each other.
    > Sleeping in some random person's bed makes you feel refreshed.
    > Any person whose name refers to a type will grow up one day as a gym leader.
    > Earthquakes aren't guaranteed to kill you. Fissures are. Unless you fly or levitate.
    > You can't hit the ground with electricity.
    > Nor can you haunt anything normal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I have learned that animals that is the size of city's can still battle inside small houses.
    That you can't say anything besides yes and no.
    That everyone loves an yellow mice.
    That Pigs can be airborne for a turn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back