• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • They were finally back on the move again after John received an egg and healed his Pokemon. The cool breeze reminded Mira how much of the day had already gone, and they still weren't even out of the forest! Had saving the woman really accomplished anything, or was it simply postponing the inevitable?

Were Pokemon going to be shut out of their lives forever?

A stick snapping behind them caught Mira's attention. Riolu released a low growl. Mira turned to see a boy step out into the path behind him, two bug Mechamon standing beside him.

"I see that you're still traveling with Pokemon. How retro," he sneered.

Mira quickly catalogued the boy. He appeared to be somewhat obsessed with bugs, judging by the Caterpie and Weedle Mechamon by his side.

"We're just keeping to our own business, so if you'll just mind yours-"

"I should think that you two would know better than to be caught with those things," the boy continued. "Though if you've decided to become obsessed with Pokemon, then you must be out of your minds. A danger to yourselves and society."

"We haven't done anything wrong," Mira said slowly, her tone calm. "We're just trying to-"

"Why don't you show me just why you bother keeping those mangy creatures with you. I might just let you go if you impress me," he snickered.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
  • (( gee thanks how the hell am i gona do this?))
    Finn looked as tarly fell to the ground. its like the world froze. Then he found him self running at fraid he punched him in the face then the stomach then the face. then misdrivis used shadow ball on him.

Finn fell to the ground then magikarp landed beside him and the entirety ledyba. Finn grabed hold of the two then fell unconscious.

((some time latter))

Finn woke up there was sand in his face "ewhh." he mummerd then sat up and saw magikarp and ledyba still in his hand. "Thank god." ledyba woke up then ledyba Finn returned the pair, then started looking for life.

a rattat ran past youll need to get stronger better fight it. "thank you helpful voice." Finn sent out ledyba. "Comet punch." ledyba responded and hit it 4 times it was knocked out instantly.

"Good job." ledyba chirped. "Ok time to find tarly." Said finn looking in a random bush.

(( gee thanks how the hell am i gona do this?))
    Finn looked as tarly fell to the ground. its like the world froze. Then he found him self running at fraid he punched him in the face then the stomach then the face. then misdrivis used shadow ball on him.

Finn fell to the ground then magikarp landed beside him and the entirety ledyba. Finn grabed hold of the two then fell unconscious.

((some time latter))

Finn woke up there was sand in his face "ewhh." he mummerd then sat up and saw magikarp and ledyba still in his hand. "Thank god." ledyba woke up then ledyba Finn returned the pair, then started looking for life.

a rattat ran past youll need to get stronger better fight it. "thank you helpful voice." Finn sent out ledyba. "Comet punch." ledyba responded and hit it 4 times it was knocked out instantly.

"Good job." ledyba chirped. "Ok time to find tarly." Said finn looking in a random bush.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • UMM... How on earth are you lying on the ground when Taryl was caught???
    You were caught as well! (Apparently)

Okay, here's the deal.
    You find eath other and beat a couple of (really) weak grunts, get out and notice, that your at Cinnabar!
    Got it?
    Next time you have something in your mind, tell me first.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kaiser waited for Sergio to position himself. "Alright now that Sergio is in his place, we can stop this attack and draw him out." Kaiser said softly to himself. "We only got one shot, Mime Jr., hold it in!" Mime Jr. jumped into the air and then began to glow. The forest was quiet and no attack had come at Kaiser while Mime Jr. was charging up. "I knew that fool would watch and wait. He shouldn't think we are weak just because we have real Pokemon." Kaiser looked as Mime Jr. glowed more. "It's almost that time. I am glad I saw that contest with that lady and her Mime Jr., because now I can use this technique." Mime Jr. opened her eyes. "Alright now, release all that built up energy, Teeter Dance!" The glow blasted throughout the forest and engulfed everything. The wild Pokemon that were hidden in the trees were confused and so were the Pokemon on the ground. However, none of them were Kaiser's real target. He waited a little longer and soon enough a strange man came out of the tree's cover. He and along with his Gastly were dancing with the Teeter Dance. "Now that I got you out in the open there is nowhere for you to hide. It's my contest appeal, so how about we enter the battle stage." Kaiser smirked as the grunt could only look on with anger in his eyes. His Gastly was confused and couldn't do anything.

"Sergio, now it's your turn to take the stage, battle!"

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • John and Mira walked for long in the cool and wet Viridian Forest, until a cocky boy with two Méchamon by his side stopped them.
    Mira talked to the boy, and he threatened to tell cops that we have real Pokémon, IF we didn't "amuse" him enough.
    John sighed, took Star's ball with fast, but tired moves and threw it in the air.
    The boy seemed scared for a while, when Star came from her ball, chirping.
    "How about a double battle? I can take on the Caterpie and Mira can take the Weedle". Said John with a wide smile on his face.

The boy regained his cockyness and told the well designed pieces of metal come forward.
    As Mira chose her Pokémon, John told the boy the rules of the fight.
    When Mira was ready, John took the position for fight.
    "Gust attack, Star"! Yelled John as the little Bird took flight.
    Star used all of her strenght, but the Caterpie didn't even pudge.
    "What should I do now"...?? Asked John from himself as the boy made his move.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Taryl was running through the halls with the sirens going off all around him. DARN! where was Finn? Taryl saw a large circular room to his left, but he didnt take that turn yet, he was looking for somthing he never thought he would look for, a machine. he turned a corner and ran into the room on his right. he stil couldnt find the machine, but he did find a power jack. Taryl plugged in his pokedex and placed Serith's ball on a column of light coming out of the back. oak had REALLY drilled this specific feature into taryl. the pokedex could heal one pokemon in an emergency, and only when plugged into power. once the feature had been used, only oak could restore it. the button on serith's pokeball flashed after a few seconds and the ball was ejected. taryl unplugged the pokedex and released chill. "hey chill, are you all right?" chill shook her head weakly and then collapsed to the ground. Taryl returned her to the pokeball and placed it in his shoe. he gripped Serith's pokeball tightly in his hand, he was going to get out of here.

Taryl ran back to the circular room and saw an exit, guarded by 1 grunt and (although taryl doesnt know it yet) an admin.(im leaving his description to you ryu) The admin turns to the grunt and says "i trust you can handle this, yes Cary?" (sCary) Cary nodded to the admin shouting "yes sir!" as Cary turned to Taryl he looked her over. he guessed you could call her pretty. she had shoulder length turquoise hair, and a skin tight black top and pants with a gap between them showing her midsection. taryl also though she would be wearing high heels but she was wearing black sandals. Taryl got a good look at her face and was REALLY surprised. she was young, really young. she looked to be about as old as Taryl. Taryl shouted to her "why would someone as young as you join Polgeist?" Cary smirked. " Because my parents and brother were killed by a pokemon when i was 3! and then i decided to join polgeists cause and destroy the pokemon!" something in this sentence unnerved Taryl a bit, but he couldnt place just what. "So, are you going to talk all day Cary? or am i going to be able to leave all ready?" Cary smirked and then replied, "all right boy, let's dance!" Cary pulled a pokeball off of her belt and tossed it in to the air. "GO Rotom!" Taryl watched as a pokemon that resembled a light bulb flew out and began jittering around. Taryl smiled and tossed Serith's ball into the air without a word. he spun around and caught the ball's rebound over his shoulder and said, "By the way, my name's Taryl!"
    (And so it begins)

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Sergio stood on his position and watched as his partner used his mime jr to made a blast of a teeter dance, lucky for Sergio he was at a good distance so the attack did not effect him and his snorunt after a while the misterious man came out of the shadows and stood in the light, he was quite pale looking and he had a gastly which was confused because of the teeter dance. "Sergio, now it's your turn to take the stage, battle!", Kaiser said.

"Okay now I can show of some new moves than the usual ones take the spotlight snorunt", Sergio said. "You won't be able to defeat me, me duke the number one polgeist grunt", Duke said while preparing for battle. "Snorunt first of double team to confuse the foe even more", Sergio commanded, Snorunt made five copies of himself and they circled around the foes gastly.

"Do you really think that is going to help", Duke said laughing. "Use your dark pulse gastly". The foe gastly created a purpleish ball and used it as a beam while he circled around making all the clones of snorunt dissapear and the original was sent flying. "O no snorunt are you okay", Sergio asked his pokemon, Snorunt nodded. "Okay run quickly toward the gastly", Sergio said. Snorunt started to accelerate toward the gastly he was moving fast and when he was a few meters away of gastly Sergio commanded: "Snorunt use bite" Snorunt jumped and he bit the gastly leaving it stunned "Now use your headbut" After his bite he tried to heaadbut the gastly but he went through him and hit the tree behind gastly.

"O No Kaiser a little help here please", Sergio told kaiser when he saw that he was the only one battling.

KingKaos

Years
  • Kaiser watched as Sergio attacked the Gastly with a headbutt, right after he had used bite. "Are you serious? You used a normal type move on a ghost Pokemon. And now you want me to help?" Kaiser said with a glazed look. "Did you forget my Mime Jr. is a psychic type? We are no good against ghost types." Kaiser looked down at Mime Jr., who was afraid to battle. As they both shook with fear, the grunt was moving closer to them. "You confused us with teeter dance, but now that we are free, we ain't letting you build up again. Gastly use a night shade attack." said Drake. Kaiser grabbed Mime Jr. and dodged the attack. He moved closer to Sergio and whispered in his ear. "When I distract the grunt, use your strongest Ice Beam and we will follow up with a Psybeam. He can't take a two on one assault." Kaiser pointed Mime Jr. in the direction of Gastly. She ran to the front of the Pokemon's floating face and started to shake again.

"Why send a baby into a big boy's fight! Gastly, use dark pulse." Drake said as Gastly charged up for another attack. However as it was about to attack, Mime Jr. fell to the ground and started crying. Gastly stopped it's attack and lowered its head to Mime Jr.'s level. Kaiser smirked as Drake grew angerier. "That's the enemy don't give her sympathy! Attack! Attack! Attack!" Drake yelled again and again.

Kaiser laughed as Mime Jr. prepared for a Psybeam attack. She shot her beam, but Gastly used its double team to avoid the blow. Mime Jr. however continued her attack even though more clones continued to appear after destroying another. "My Gastly is unbeatable, give up and I might let you keep your lives and your Pokemon." Drake said letting out a huge laugh at Kaiser.

Kaiser continued to smirk and Drake soon noticed. "Why are you smirking?"
    "I just caught you in my trap of endless copying attacks. You think your Gastly is using this move on purpose? Wrong, after that battle against the mechamon, Mime Jr. learned a replacement for tickle. How about an encore of double team, Drake?" Kaiser laughed over and over again. "Once you run out of power to use Double team, it will be our victory. Speaking of victory, I think you and Gastly are about to be chilling out in this forest. Right, Sergio?"

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Taryl fought Cary as he fought chill in the nest, sparingly. the rotom could not move around very well, and it knew very few WORTHY attacks. Taryl never once ordered Serith to attack, just watching him dodge the attacks with such grace. mostly, however, Taryl watched Cary. he was unnerved by her appearance and could not stop thinking about her story. when rotom was fairly worn down, Cary pulled out a ball of metal.

Cary yelled at Taryl "so you think dratini can best rotom? then just watch this!" Cary threw the ball out into the battle where rotom intercepted it. rotom pushed his body into the ball completely possessing it. Taryl's jaw dropped. this was the strangest thing he had ever seen, and he warned serith to stay on edge. Cary began to speak. "Rotom's power is weak alone. but he can possess machinery and icrease various attributes." the metal ball uncurled revealing a roto-mecha-ekans. rotom channeled all of his attacks through the mechamon's mouth. Taryl became nervous so he began speaking in the language of the pokemon. "SERITH! use thunder wave on it, then use wrap to crush the machinery making it impossible to move." Cary backed away. "but then it's as if you were raised by-no my secret prayer for him, it was never true, he is dead, his memory keeps me here!" Cary began to cry shocking taryl. She kneeled to the ground and wept into her hands. rotom left the mechamon and hovered over to Cary. Taryl called Serith over to him and had him wrap himself around Taryl's arm, so he could move more mobilely. Taryl stood up and walked to Cary looking down at her. "listen Cary, you obviously dont belong here. forgive the pokemon for what they did to you, you shouldnt blame all pokemon for the wrong's of one. I noticed you didnt start crying till i spoke in pokemon, why is this?" Cary speaking through tears whimpered "When i was little i had a fantasy that my brother was raised by pokemon, for they never found his body at the scene. but-i figured he was larvitar bait." Taryl snickered but cary didnt notice. "Taryl held out his hand to her, come on, dont do this, it's wrong. you are hurting more than you are helping. let's stop polgeist, before he harms someone like our parents were harmed, my true parents were killed too, and my mama tyrannitar was killed by mechamon. and maybe if you come with us you may find your brother." Cary stood up with her eyes glistenng. "it had to be another jhoto regioner to convince me i was wrong. And Taryl, i already have." Taryl asked her what she meant and she replied, "nothing, come on lets go."

They went outside and bumped into blaine.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • "Once you run out of power to use Double team, it will be our victory. Speaking of victory, I think you and Gastly are about to be chilling out in this forest. Right, Sergio?", Kaiser said. "For sure it is going to get chilly and this will be the end of you Duke so I would remember to bring stronger pokemon next time if i were you", Sergio said he was really excited his first win as a team with kaiser, he was really starting to like kaiser and he was growing attached to him. Sergio looked toward the gastly he was growing really exhausted from making all the copies of himself he made over hunderd of them, he was so exhausted that al the copies vanished and the only one left was the original.

"I guess christmas is coming early this year and you have been a bad boy, snorunt use your ice beam and finish this battle", Sergio commanded his pokemon h ewas still excited. Snorunt made a blue beam come out of his mouth and it blasted toward the gastly it hit it hard sending it flying and knocking it out. "O No gastly", Duke said. "Better luck next time", Sergio said. "Next time I won't be easy on you guys", Duke said as he started to run away.

"Yes, kaiser our first won battle as partners, we are quite a good team", Sergio said excited and the walked further into the viridian forest.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
  • Finn walked deeper in to the bush then found a lever. He pulled it reveling a ladder. Finn started climbing down the stench of eggs and burnt rubber was horrible wow you really are six feet under. said his "voice."

to taps echoed around the room as Finn hit the ground. "Ok ledyba time to come out." Said Finn releasing ledyba who flew around the room then suddenly disappeared around a corner. Finn followed him to see a retreating figure with a net. Finn released magikarp and chased after them. Then he grabed magikarp by the tail and swang it over his head then threw it at the figure. "Tackle Magikarp!." the Fish sailed foward then hit the theif knocking it out.

Finn returned magikarp then looked at the figure it was a machop, Finn pulled open the net ledyba zoomed out and flew in to Finns arms. Finn started running through the coradors.

He then came across what seemed to be a computer lab. It would seem that some one left a computer logged on. Finn looked around then sat down he opened a random file it had pictures of Finn ledyba and magikarp tarly, Chill, and some dratine, then some random pokemon and pictures of the kids he saw at oaks lab.

"Having a good time?" snarled a voice behind Finn. Who turned around to see a short man with a gigaraf. "psywave." Commanded the man. "Tackle magikarp bugbuzz ledyba." the three pokemon started hitting each other with attacks.

The stage repeated again. then again. Then ledyba hit the ground. "ok magikarp flail." Magikarp landed on gigaraf then jumped up then landed again. gigaraf hit the ground.
    The trainer looked at gigaraf then magikarp then ran for it.

KingKaos

Years
  • With their long battle finally over, Kaiser and Sergio decided to go deeper into the forest. As they were walking, he noticed Mime Jr. was asleep on his back. "She used up alot of her power fighting Gastly. She deserves this rest. We can't afford to get into anymore trouble while we are out here." Kaiser thought to himself. Just as he said that he started to sense something following him. "What is this feeling? It's not another grunt, right? This isn't good, because if it is we are totally done for." Kaiser began to panic. "Yo, Sergio, I think something is following us. We need to be alert, because if is another grunt, we gotta run. Neither of our Pokemon have the strength to battle another grunt. Just be on alert in case it comes. We are going to run as fast as two Doduo." Kaiser whispered to his partner. He felt the presence get closer and closer. He prepared to run, with the sleeping mime on his back. However, he heard a chuckle come from another direction. He turned just in time to see berries flying at him. "What is going on? Who throws berries as an attack? Is this fling?" Kaiser questioned the intentions of this hidden foe. He started to believe that it wasn't a grunt, but instead some prankster like Pokemon hiding in the trees. Kaiser passed Mime Jr. to Sergio. "I am going to deal with this prankster. I can probably catch it and use it as a substitute for Mime Jr. We need all the power we can get right now." Kaiser pulled out a Pokeball and started to laugh, then pointed it toward the berry flinging tree. "Prepare to be captured!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back