• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! I really need to continue reading Tsubasa. Thank goodness it is ending. I will be able to catch up. XD

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
  • I have just finished Tsubasa...
    Spoiler:

and xxxHolic (i think it ended)
    im waiting for the next chapters of Bleach and Naruto, and Vampire Knight...
    ummm.....
    i have written a TRC fanfic, i am right now having a friend proof read it and maybe ill post it l8er...
    ummm.....
    anyone else read Kobato, or Legal Drug, both of which im waiting for the next chapters in

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club, radicalowner! And no, the questions are not old. You can answer them. Wow so another chapter of Vampire Knight is coming out soon? Dang I really need to continue reading it. And Tsubasa I only own 1-10...yeah I am really behind. ^^;

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome. :>

Just for fun:
    What was the last manga you have read? Nabari No Ou 1

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time? So far, Fairy Tail

Sorry to budge in on the conversation, but what is Tsubasa about?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is a great story. It is AU of the other stories that CLAMP did over the years. Sakura and Sayoran have grown up. And to me I thought that was cool when I first seen it. I like to finish it someday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you are right. They are not like the ones from Cardcaptor Sakura. At first that is what I thought, but once I got into it...I knew they were different. But sometimes I still think that they are the same guys. XD They are a cute couple.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    They are one of the best. You are absolutely right. XD I will never thought they will be together.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No, I need to. Dang I need to take a day and just read...ugh. I just been doing other things. But I will get around to it.

Back