• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I guess things change radically when you start to play in an RP. Right now, Raven sounds like she really doesn't want to team up whereas in Zerin's SU, Raven wants to team up.

BTW, that line Raven said was to Kit wasn't it?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Torn Yup, exactly.

@Sapph Yeah, Raven obviously wouldn't be very good with kids. XD She was annoyed at how everyone seemed to think her warnings of danger were just easily dismissed, because it sounds like everyone is pretty much ignoring it and responding "We'll be fine, we won't die if you explode and we turn to ashes" and then Kit pretty much seemed determined she could stand it. Raven is very touchy, if her aggressive attitude didn't make that obvious already. :P

@d4rk Raven would love to be on a team, but because of her powers she also doesn't because she fears if she ever made friends she'd only kill them (Some hidden backstory for later). Right now, she doesn't have her memories, but I plan to have bits and pieces come to her as the RP progresses, and then eventually one huge chunk of memory will hit her somewhat close to the end (I'm guessing we'll run it like the MaxRide books, where they start learning about their new powers and becoming stronger and all of that).

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Okay.

I'm not going to be on for 4-5 days depending on whether or not my sister will let me use the computer tomorrow. I'm going on vacation in the desert. If any action takes place, someone feel free to bunny Storm.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Zerin- i just noticed it was towards Kit xD haha i still think it was funny lol, i guess i can understand her situation, people want to help you but you dont want their help because you're scared you drag them into your problems :3 it's a good way of showing herself X3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hate to say it, but MaxRide is dying... I feel like this RP isn't going to make it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I don't see what's keeping miley. She's probably busy. I sure hope this RP doesn't die though, it's getting good...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Seems like she's too busy, since she had failed to make her promised post from before. Maybe she should drop the RP, it seems like she can't find enough time. Maybe even leave PC for a while... :/

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Dropping the RP will be unnecessary, she can ask someone to be co-GM and that person will lead the RP when she's too busy like now, i will suggest this to her.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Oh my gosh guys I am so sorry! I promise I'll do better as the GM, please don't judge me because of my inactivity so far! Please! I've been sick lately, and although I've been online I can't make RP posts worth posting for anything when I'm sick, believe me I tried so many times. I swore to myself I'd post the next day a couple of nights ago, and I woke up and had to go to the doctor because we thought I had strep. Then it turned out I had a virus or seriously bad cold, and I was p'd a few minutes ago because I thought I'd posted and hadn't! I am so sorry! Can someone please just catch me up and I promise, cross my heart, I'll post as soon as I get a recap.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Hey Miley, great to have you back! I wouldn't worry, we all know how these things can creep up on us sometimes! We're just glad to have you back, I don't think any of us wanted to lose this RP!

I think that as far as the recap goes, Raven is being dragged by Kit into Storm and Apolla's team, and there will soon be an attack from the Scarers Jay and Zeke. Apolla currently can't post because she's waiting for a response from your character, which you must not have seen when you last posted. That's where we are now, but if I've left anything out I'm sure the guys will correct me. :)

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay, thanks. If I forget anything cut me some slack, I didn't get to post for a while. And if someone talked to Jamie and I missed it and didn't reply, don't you dare go off on me. I keep track of who over reacts at situations, and if it happens too many times that won't be good for you.

Back