• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
  • O If anyone didn't know (sorry if you already found out) one of you said her gym battle in where? Because I don't want to spoil anything. One more thing how do you make a click thing like jokestr2004 did with the paired thing.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I thought she never had a Gym battle, oh well. Those things that jokestr had is called a spoiler tag, you can find a thread on that on the Questions and Feedback section. Next time pm me or some of the members to make a spoiler tag!!^_^

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Sorry about that and yea she didn't have a gym battle but I know Some one told me well a website butmay catches a skitty! YAY!!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Oh hi new Member!!

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir352
    PFrog

Can you post your Fanart PFrog? Which one was that Gardevoir352?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    O If anyone didn't know (sorry if you already found out) one of you said her gym battle in where? Because I don't want to spoil anything. One more thing how do you make a click thing like jokestr2004 did with the paired thing.

I think to do that its like
    [*spoiler=type whats on the button here]type what pops up here[/spoiler]

(remove the * though.)

This should be a working example:
    Spoiler: Wee I am Fat

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • could have guessed :) I got the spoiler tag sort of to work but when I click nothing come up what did I do wrong? Hey sry I gtg pm me if you want and I'll look at it tomrrow. Bye! :)

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    could have guessed :) I got the spoiler tag sort of to work but when I click nothing come up what did I do wrong? Hey sry I gtg pm me if you want and I'll look at it tomrrow. Bye! :)

Well the only thing I can think of is that there are some characters such as ' and stuff, I'm not sure what all of them are, but some of those can disable it when its clicked on for some reason so you may wanna check to see if there are any weird "characters" so they're weirdly called...

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
    Years
  • I made this as a joke, because my friend loves May, so I thought this would be funny! LOL! (When I get home I'll upload a bigger version in GIF format, so it'll be clearer!)

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • This is the 100th post. Yay!!!!!!
    Anyways the new episode in japan is The Mother Coordinator thing, what do you think will happen?. And Shuu is there or is his name Drew?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back