• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
Years
  • +el_pal said:
    Let's see... What do you think May will exceed in when she is older?

I'm guessing, Pokemon Coordinator, of course!!

SSMarik said:
    Misty and ♥May♥ are almost close in cuteness we must kill misty XD

No bashing kay!!?! We really have to stay on topic. Some of them are just spam!! Not your posts +el_pal, Shiny May and totodile. The piccy posts are okay!!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • This is the May club, you can be a Pokeshipper but like May! When you say things like that, you insult those people who think like that.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Yeah!! Please dont double post, or spam!!! Where's the other members, when you need them?! Totodile!! Shiny May!! Gardevoir352!! Everybody, where are they?!!!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • The topic was, "What do you think May will exceed in when she is older?" Compliments are okay, but please answer the topic as well!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Megasupercoolcoolguy said:
    i dont get the topic "exceeding"
    what does "exceeding" represent?
    what is she "exceeding" at?
    maybe I'm being stupid but in what context are you using "exceeding"

You're not stupid Megasupercoolcoolguy! It just means, in simpler terms, what will she be good at when she get's older? Like is she going to be a Pokemon Master or what?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Hey everyone, Doexys here. I'm the co-owner of this club, just saying that I won't be co-owner anymore. I know I didn't post much in this club, but I took in my position as co-owner with pride, and I hope the person Cute Pikachu chooses will fell the same way. Not only will I not be the co-owner of this club anymore, but I'll also be leaving the forums. It was fun while it lasted, and I'll treasure every second that I was joined at PokeCommunity. Good bye all, and I wish you all fare well. I may return one day...

~Deoxys

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Awwwwwwww...... There's goes our first member. *cry* Oh well, I'll have to choose a new co-owner and who will that be......? Oh and Varied Deoxys, come visit again, someday!!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • That would be really nice, but I need someone who posted in this club longer!! Hmmmm....I know!! Can you help me find a new co-owner?! You could be the next co-owner in line. Like if I'm not here and the new co-owner isnt here then you could keep the club going, but dont double-post, k!?! If that's okay with you!!?? I didnt know deciding was sooo hard?!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yay, I'm back at the club! So (hu? you want me to be co-leader?) I think that May might be a person who does well in Contests.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back