• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metroid Fanclub

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    Always. As for who, people who either have very high standards, and didn't like the story so much, or people who like to whine like little kids. >.<

It may be interesting to note that I have a Super Metroid hack in progress. I might post screenshots and such here as it progresses. I'll probably also make a thread in the section on romhacking.

Welcome to the thread!

For organizational purposes, since this is obviously not just gonna spurt out, I have edited the opening post.

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Nice, but there is a double sentence somewhere in your post. Edit required :P
    Banners would be awesome, yes.

*Currently hanging around Metroid Prime II: Echoes; Sanctuary Fortess.*
    *Screw Attack Acquired*

I think I am getting Other M after I finish this one, since I already played Metroid Prime III: Corruption several times in a row.

*Scan completed, Luminoth technology detected*

That's my que, gotta go. ^^

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    Nice, but I made it a bit smaller

Metroid Fanclub

https://i55.tinypic.com/14jvll4.jpg

or

Metroid Fanclub

https://i52.tinypic.com/21m9mro.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    Modifying the resized pictures to link here, putting in first post. The moving one is cool, but it doesn't really have the thread name on it. Still cool, maybe find a way to edit it? Or we -could- just use it as is. I mean, it's sorta self explanatory.

Super Metroid Inferno screenshots ftw ^.^

Power Suit
    Metroid Fanclub

Varia Suit
    Metroid Fanclub

Gravity Suit
    Metroid Fanclub

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    Alright. They're all up there. Back to metroid discussion! I'm currently trying to early run the gauntlet in super metroid...keep dying, oh so very fun, and all for 2 missile tanks. But I want 100%, so...yeah. And I'm determined to do it. I always get so close.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Currently, I'm on a break from playing Metroid. Mainly cause I want to try some of the more exotic death sequences in Other M and I loaned it out to a friend. I do have a topic though:

If Samus didn't have her suit or the Paralyzer, what melee weapon would you like to see her use?

Personally, I could see her using a Tachi.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    I would also say a whip or some kind sword on a stick thing. I believe it's called a naginata?
    I think ranged weapons would suit her the best.

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    Well, if it were something like a gauss rifle, I don't think I could say no. I mean, firepower is win, and gauss is even better.

Which gives me an idea for my hack...rapid fire plasma beam, maybe recolored blue and renamed.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Well, if it were something like a gauss rifle, I don't think I could say no. I mean, firepower is win, and gauss is even better.

Which gives me an idea for my hack...rapid fire plasma beam, maybe recolored blue and renamed.
    ... you mean the Hyper Beam?

Ok, well how about another topic then since this one's already gone through the motions.

Back