• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • Eh? What pinup design? Do you mean the one in the program? I didn't really have the intention of distributing it via request, as it's open for anyone to use. If you want me to make it for you tho, I'll do so. Maybe I'll add a form to the request thread.

Edit: Form in place. Visit the request thread to see it.

Last edited:

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    I downloaded the latest version, and I noticed that on TCard Public, the sprites are from the emerald sprite set, and you can't change it to a different set. when you try, the selections are "Emerald, Pinball, Custom, Hide, Show"

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Correct. Currently only Emerald and PinballR/S are offered. I haven't had time to make the sprites from other games. You are welcome to make your own sprite file, just call it "sprite_cpin.gif", and load custom sprites. I have a utility that can be used to make them. Follow the link near the bottom of post 1 in the Extra area. (Look for this: - Easily make Pinup sprites for use in TCard Public with this official M2EX Utility)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • I checked your graphics card, and it has a maximum of 12MB video memory. The program requires at least 16, so there's your problem. Visit the Intel site here: [ Link ]. Better graphics cards can go for as little as $50. If you're planning on buying a new computer in the future tho, don't bother. Any computer you buy now will be vastly superior in both processor speed and graphics.

Years
  • Hm, I've noticed that a post dated on August 17th was deleted above your latest. For this reason I won't close the thread for revival. However, for now on please do say if you're deleting a post just to bump up your thread, mewtwo-EX. Just to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Ah...ok. Yeah, since PC just came back online, I figured I'd bump it seeing as no one would have been able to keep it alive for the past few weeks. Rather than double post, I deleted what was there and reposted an updated version. Now I see that by doing that, the previous post would have been over a month ago, but as you pointed out, the post I deleted was dated Aug 17th, exactly one month ago :). Thanks for keeping it open...hopefully people can get more use out of it.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Wow, PC just got back (on a new server) and you've already updated? Nice! I'm definitely checking out this version when I get on my own computer.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Yeah...that was over two weeks ago. I've added all the large Diamond and Pearl sprites (both male and female) for use in the program. The Male versions are available for use in the Public templates. I hope to update soon with a complete mini-sprite set.

Check post 1 for the download link. This 20 MB file includes all sprites, music, and the program. Enjoy!

Back