• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I can't believe it's finally confirmed. Rest in peace Michael Jackson, and I'll most definitely buy a Thriller CD within the next week.

you don't have one? o_O
    Yeah, right now I'm playing him on repeat.. In honor of the king
    R.I.P.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I've been listening to Thriller ever since. Sad that he died. He was extremely talented. RIP.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Woah.

Not many words I can say. He was a great musician, I love his music, too bad about the whole... pedophile thing.
    But, I'm sad that he's dead. He's just a big influence on society.

Y'know, I'm going to get pissy with people making Micheal Jackson jokes.

Uh, R.I.P Micheal Jackson.

Years
  • What a sad day, seriously I haven't felt this down about a celeb since Steve Erwin died XP

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

And to all those waiting to make Jackson jokes: Shove it, your all a bunch of loosers...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    When I heard these news I was really shocked. He was a great singer and I hope he still remains well-known.

R.I.P Michael Jackson [King of Pop]

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    He was a famous guy, people will probably remember him even though he died.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • I guess his heart couldn't Beat it. Such a shame, he helped shape the 80s. I really liked his music. ;_;

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • This thread is getting a lot of responses. It makes me happy to see that.

I was shocked when I first heard the news. One of the bands at my school recently played Thriller and it was a huge hit. Rest in Peace Michael Jackson...

레트로

Banned
    Years
  • WHA-?! D:
    SHoot man, MJ was an idol. Well, up until the 90's when all these garbage reports started coming in... this is a sad day folks. R.I.P. King of Pop. We will never forget you.

In memory of MJ; Would've made it bigger but... Thriller!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I... don't know what to say. This is just so sudden.

edit: There are 23 members viewing this thread. I guess that proves what impact he had on popular music and culture.

Back