• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Well, I decided it to be right to name him after that famous Guitarist, Slash. You know?" I smiled, then laughed a little at the lie. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I named him Slash because of his evolved form, 'Sandslash.'"

That was the last thing I remembered telling Chase. After awhile, I said my good-byes to this trainer and continued on my way to Pewter. This proved to be a bad thing, considering I eventually got lost, and had to stay overnight out in the forests.

It wasn't so bad; I had Slash next to me. In the night, I tried catching more Pokémon in the night, but continued to fail. The good news was that I got Slash to a higher level each time I fought with a wild Pokémon. This went on for awhile before I finally decided it would be right to sleep. We slept next to a large tree, undisturbed in the night.

Until my dream came.

I was dreaming that I was still falling asleep, so I didn't know I was already asleep. There I was, Slash lying next to me. I loved the way his breathing calmed the area around us. The night was good.

There was a sound, and I just had to look around. I stood, careful not to awake Slash. I looked around the area, finding nothing. I didn't know what I expected to find; wild Pokémon of some kind maybe? Nope, there was nothing.

When I turned around, I didn't have time to react; something came right at me and slashed from my throat to my torso.

Before anything major in the gory department could happen, I awakened. It was morning. I didn't realize how a short dream could take the entire night, but I was ready to continue. The dream did not bother me as I woke up Slash and continued walking; I wouldn't allow it to bother me. Instead, we both continued to Pewter.

Finally, we reached the entrance of Pewter. I didn't know what I expected to feel; happy I guess, but the mood I felt was grim. Still, as I promised myself when I woke up, I wasn't going to be disturbed by the dream.

"Come on Slash," I said, as I entered the city limits of Pewter.

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

The Demon You Love To Hate
    Years
  • In hiding...that's what Walter and Darkrai did best, even though their power was formidable, they weren't ready for such a fight. After all the chaos had ended, they both left the safety of their hiding place, looking about. After some Fifteen Minutes of walking around, both Darkrai and Walter noticed the ground had begun to shake, and loud smashes and roars were heard, some ground about twenty yards away shattering and falling.

Out of sheer curiousity and boredom, both Darkrai and Walter walked to the sinkhole, looking down, Walter Falls backwards and Darkrai flies upwards in a diagonal retreat, the larger than average Dosaidon, roaring and causing a fit, but once it caught eyes with Darkrai, it immediately somehow got a burst of energy and jumped out of the hole in one leap, standing it's ground a few yards from Darkrai, Who looked back with the same, fierce glare. Walter was still very dumbfounded, but he got up, an Ultra ball ready in his hand.

"This...will be our first attempt at catching a pokemon Darkrai....this is weird...why are These species of pokemon in this region?....they shouldn't be here....what are the Rockets doing?" Darkrai nodded, and they both began to glow, again, their bodies flashed and they were the one being again, glowing deep black, like burning flames from hell. The Dosaidon didn't even look phased by this, and charged them, it's two horns drilling like mad, making a metallic whirring that filled the whole city.

The being jumped, dodging Dosaidon's first attack, and turned, just in time to see the second horn still spinning, and the Dosaidon jumping upwards, smashing it's horn into the being, the being made a noisey screech and flew at least twenty yards back, a wound bleeding in it's side, but the dark matter that made up it's body quickly healing that. It got up, wheezing, holding up one arm, the other hand holding it's wound. "Dark PULSE!!!!" A Huge black ball began to form as the Dosaidon began charging at full speed, the whole city shaking from it's footstomps, this would be a dangerous collision indeed.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked around, sighing. "I need to find some hot water..." I muttered, going for the purse that appeared, to make up for my lack of pockets in this outfit. Toklata just sighed, shaking her head. "You're just not as fun anymore, Robert." she said, getting an evil glint in her eye as she looked at lindsey, seeming to notice her for the first time. Noticing every inch. "Well, maybe you could liven him up? We could both go into his tent one night with a bottle of cold water. It'd be like a slumber party, but fun." "HEY!!"

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

Years
  • "This...is going to--" BLAAAAAAMMMM! Both Dosaidon, and the Being, that was Darkrai and Walter flew back, at least a hundred feet, Dosaidon smashed into the corner of the pokemon Center, cracking some of the building under it's massive weight, Walter and Darkrai sepereated, smashing into the Gym wall, since the gym itself is carved out of the rock that once stood tall there, they just bashed into and fell to the ground, Darkrai and Walter barely conscious.

Dosaidon was still conscious, he got up and roared, beating his chest, he began charging them again, Walter got up, withdrawing a super potion, spraying down Darkrai, who slowly started recovering, Dosaidon was night a few yards away, ready to bash Darkrai, who was almost healed, Walter had a flash back right then.

A Young boy, no older than 12 was running around in the forest, training a baby Murkrow, laughing, and cawing between the both of them in sheer happiness. "Murkrow! I love you! I promise to take good care of you!" The Murkrow cawed happily. "Mair, Mairkroooowww!" It replied" The Flashback fades out for now, The younger boy standing where Walter Stood, and Darkrai where the Murkrow had been in the flash back, Walter's eyes began to stream with tears, not wanting to have this flashback now. It's later in the same day the little boy and the Murkrow were training, Murkrow was resting on the branch of a tree, Walter lieing down right under it, much younger than the Walter Now, he got up and began to reach for Murkrow, who had a shocked, and pained look in it's face. It gave a weak caw and fell to the ground, it's back bleeding horribly. In the background, in some bushes, was a man with a Gun, The young Walter Fell to his knees, crying, holding the Murkrow, who nuzzled him back affectionately. "Kroooo---" It coughed and lay there in Walter's Arms Dead. Young Walter Buried his face into the Young Pokemon's plumage, crying loudly.

Walter's body began to tremble, the Dosaidon getting Closer, Darkrai still to weak to be able to dodge, and definately way too weak to take Dosaidon's attack. The Flashback faded into sight again. That evening...at the bridge somewhere between Mt. Moon and Pewter, Very high, down to a very rock river, Walter stood on the railing, the baby Murkrow had been buried earlier, he Closed his eyes, thinking, and took one step forward. "I'm sorry Murkrow...I'm sor--" Just then, a voice was heard. Don't jump! "Huh..." Walter Stopped, and looked up seeing Darkrai, he gasped out loud, and Darkrai began talking, but his voice was muffled. The Flashback finally ended, And Walter Did it without thinking, yelling out. "No, Not Again!" He jumped in front of Darkrai, who looked surprised, and Just before Being slammed into, silence, Walter Looked up, Dosaidon stopped, as if dumbfounded by Walter's Actions.

"Graannghh?" It muttered out, as if asking what Walter Was doing. Darkrai forced himself to get up, and spoke to Dosaidon telepathically "He cares about pokemon...unlike those that probobaly raised you from birth." Dosaidon dumbfounded, spoke to Darkrai, this conversation lasted a few minutes, before he finally became silent, Darkrai looked to Walter, and gave a reassuring nod. He will join us...he has never seen humans act so kind, and wants to be able to fight alongside you, you are a strong opponent, and he is sure you will be even more honorable as a master. Walter smiled and said quietly as he looked up to Dosaidon in the eyes. "I'm not your master, I'm your friend, Dosaidon, your new name is Hurrican, and Darkrai, I think you need a name now...we'll call you Shadow, eh?" Both Pokemon Nodded, and Walter held out the Ultraball, Dosaidon nipped the pokeball with it's nose, and gave itself to Walter, Then Darkrai smiled. "Now...what should we do next, eh?" Darkrai just floated alongside him as he walked towards the Gym.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ heard his motorcycle roar and he sighed, he now for sure would have to walk through the lonely cave, unless...

AJ started his walk back into town, " Might as well see if other people need a ride as well" He murmered walking towards a car rental.

( Twenty Minutes Later)

AJ had a car, not a flashy one. But a decent one non the less. AJ put the keys in and turned the ignition, time to get out of this little city and into the larger city of Cerulian.

AJ went down the road, he would try to pick up Lindsey, Robert and maybe his creepy girlfreind. If they wanted the ride, AJ first saw that he was coming across Robin and her girlfreind, well his.

He slowly stopped and rolled down the window and sighed. " You guys need a ride?" He asked them dully.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, looking over in suprise as the guy came up again. "Wow. You really are everywhere, aren't you?" I asked, slowly wiping the lipstick off with a tissue. I couldn't be seen like that. To Cerulian? Sure." Toklata said, and literally took me by the arm, and dragged me into the back seat besides her. This wouldn't end well, I knew it... But strangely, she didn't make any hostile movements towards me, just looked over towards Lindsey. Maybe I did need to start standing up for myself..

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey watched the car pull up to Toklata, Robert and herself. AJ was driving, and asked the trio if they needed a ride to Cerulean. Lindsey had'nt gotten her badge yet though...Ah, whatever. She could always come back. After all, she'd get to go back to her hometown for a while. "Sure, but why did you come back?" She asked, "I thought you were going alone."

Absol immediately leapt into the car and sat down on the seat next to AJ. Lindsey picked up the pokemon and set her on her lap when she sat down.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked like a dumbstruck child, " Well. Funny story really." AJ mumbled.

" Lets just say... I knew you guys were to lazy to go across Mt. Moon, Children these days" AJ said to them, mumbling the last part really to himself.

" So lets see what I've found out about the people in this veichle." AJ said aloud as he turned into a major highway that would get them to cerilian.

" Were all... Weird. Lindsey can detect danger, Robert can become Robin, I'm a heart throb to the extreme and Roberts girlfreind is just plain creepy." AJ said to them in an almost jokingly mannor.

But this is serious AJ thought to himself as they arrived at the city outskirts, he drove through.

"Misty should be down at the point." AJ mumbled as he parked at a pokecenter.

" Everyone out." He said, " I've got stuff to do."

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey climbed out of the car thanking AJ and looking around. She hadn't been gone very long, but still, after all that had happened just so far it felt rather nice to be home. She looked around before deciding to head for the Gym. Absol followed along close behind, her navy blue claws making small clicks against the pavement. a group of wingull flew overhead, fighting over a scrap of something as they went. Bicycles were leaned against almost everything. Bikes were a very popular mode of transport here.

Lindsey passed by her house. Mom wasn't home. Working, most likely. She opened the garage door and searched around for her bike. Aha! Lindsey pulled the pale blue bicycle from behind a lawnmower. She wondered why she had not brought it with her in the first place!

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • 'Cool, OK then. I guess I'll catch ya later!' Chase and No-Name left Rex and Slash to go their own way, and continued towards Pewter City. They were wandering around for ages, completely uncertain of where they were going until...

{I could have sworn we passed this same tree branch three times already!}

'No! It's just that every tree branch looks the same in this forest!' Well... this situation pretty much explains itself. Yes, Chase and No-Name had been walking around and around in circles for a good hour and a bit, and it was getting dark. 'Well, I suppose there's no point walking around the dark, it's not like we're gonna do any better.' Chase pulled his blanket back out of his back pack and lay down by a bush. No-Name crawled under the blanket and snuggled himself under Chase's arm on his chest. His warmth kept both of them warm and they soon fell asleep.

They slept soundly through the night and woke up to the sound of a Pidgey flock. After a good stretch they got up and looked around. After only a moment they saw the outline of a very familiar Pokemon. It had an ocean blue aura emminating from it. The Pokemon gave them one look, then turned and started running.

'No! Wait!' Chase swiftly picked his backpack as he ran past, and took chase to the Pokemon. No-Name quickly caught on and followed, but began struggling to keep up with Chase. The Pokemon was making easy work of them and was merely jogging ahead of them. Before long it began racing ahead of them, almost out of sight. 'Oh, come on.' Chase breathlessly whispered to himself. 'You go... to the effort of finding us... only... to run away again?'

{Your destiny awaits you directly ahead.} The Pokemon suddenly disappeared in midair. Chase kept running for a few more seconds, as if he thought it was still there, then just collapsed on the grass. Despite how fast Chase was, that Pokemon was faster. He lifted his head, disappointed he didn't get a good look at its face. When he looked up he noticed Pewter City right in front of him. No-Name trotted up next to him and looked down on the city as well.

{So this is where we're meant to be?}

'I guess so. That Pokemon helped lead us here.' Chase looked around, hoping to be able to express his gratitude, and to his surprise he saw it again. It began to run away again. Chase felt like he was in a trance, and began to follow it again.

{Hey... hey, where are you going? Pewter City's this way!} No-Name looked back and forth between his trainer and their first goal. Eventually he decided to follow after his trainer, who was running off, once again, in a completely different direction. Away from Pewter City.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Nicolas and Singe were walking what seemed like days around pewter city. "Man, Singe, I don't know what to tell you, but I'm lost." Singe let out a deeply depressing howl. Then Nicolas heard a familiar voice say "Hey, Nicolas, Is that you?" Nicolas turned around and saw the man who helped him learn how to battle when he was ten "Hey, Brock!" he said with a sort of hapy tone "What's up, man? Still doing that gym leader thing here?" "Yeah" Said brock " It gets to be a handfull at times, but it's fun!" "I'll bet.." Nicolas replied "So tell me..." Said Brock in a wondering tone "What brings you to pewter city? Here to challenge me?" He asked with a cocky attitude. "Nah" said Nicolas "Sounds like a good offer, but I'm actually looking for some people. "Okay, then, suit yourself" Said brock as he headen back to the gym "But call me later!" "You got it!" Said nicolas, although truth be told he forgot brocks number. so the two go to mount moon, not knowingly of course, and somehow managed t not know they were in mount moon all the way to Cerulean city. Singe then let out a disturbing howl at the limits of Cerulean. Nicolas smiled to hear such sorrow, then spotted someone familiar. A girl wearing a lot of blue. "Say" Said Nicolas with a pondering tone " I remember her! She's the one who could feel vibrations or something." Singe Barked in response. "Well" Said Nicolas, "Let's go!" He approached the girl in blue and said "Hey you!" with his usual lifeless tone "You're that Lindsay chick, aren't you? the one who can sence peoples auras or something? cool, then I'm sticking with you!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ drove away from the group, he wasn't gonna be giving out anymore rides for a while to three teenage girls, err two and a boy.

He drove up on to the cape, determined to spend some time with Misty in the sun as his regular old seventeen self. No childish antics.

AJ reached the point and parked, and then can you believe his luck? He shrunk, AJ sighed and decided to go anyway. He put on his childish bathing suit and ran out of the car, unaware of what lurked everywhere.

AJ saw Misty up ahead, but before he could go he felt a large chill and stood frozen. A haunter had just possesed him.

AJ gave a large grin and ran up behind Misty, he put his hands around her face. " Geuss who?" He asked with a giggle. Misty laughed and murmered, " Hello.. Er, AJ"

AJ lifted his hands and made a " Thats wrong" Sound. " Nope, It's Super Mini Perverted AJ The Great! Defender of Justice and Bikini Babes!"

Misty groaned, " That's not that cute AJ..."

AJ just laughed and from behind put his hands on her chest.

Slap!

" Little children shouldn't do that" She smiled both amused and angry.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Damn. What should Katmai do? Nothing. He couldn´t do anything. He was paralyzed from the pain. Indeed the pain had gone somewhat as the girl had touched him and he was thankfully to it. But now he was laying on the ground and could do nothing. Helpless, catched by the body wanted evolution of himself. He didn´t want it now. It was too early. He had to be caught, but not as a Raichu. Katmai looked down the street, preparing to release a decision. "... hey... you...." he stuttered. "I don´t know ex... exactly who you are... please... bring... bring me to the... the next pokecenter... i don´t want... want this pain anymore... you have... have to go to the next... town..." It wasn´t easy to speak. But he did decide about his future now, that was quiet important. "... if you... can handle... can handle that... i... i will... uh..." the pain in his body didn´t want to get off. "I... i will... follow... you..." That were the last words he could tell the human. It was like a nightmare, not able to do anything... "Pikaaa...."

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • OOC: She got too emotional ….now she'll find out that she's not ordinary :)

Vicki Termia

Something was wrong…I could feel it. But I had to not worry about that. The poor thing was in trouble and it felt like a stab to the heart thinking of just leaving any pokemon lying there in trouble, especially a rodent type pokemon. I had to do something. Then thought all that pain it must have been suffering, it spoke to me again but it was struggling to get the words out. However it was still understand, and I knew what I had to do. I scooped up the Pikachu carefully and started running towards Pewter City as fast as I could. "Don't worry" I promised quietly "I'll get you there no matter what happens.". Quick I began to feel nausea, and the feverish feeling increased strongly. I saw the edge of the forest. I'm also there! I thought Must keep going. But as I made it to the edge of the forest, that's got even more weird.

A fiery burning entered my body, causing me to cry out in pain. My vision began going weird, and my other senses started going haywire too. I continued running, but after a few metres, I tripped over on something and the world seemed bigger as I look back to see what I tripped on…

My own pants…I was shocked! The world wasn't growing! I was shrinking! Rattata looked at me, sniffed and started to shiver… And I started to panic…which didn't make the fiery feeling any better. I struggled to pick up Pikachu, who hag seem to be become slightly heavily and continued on, but many own clothing had become restrictive and my shoes were hurting my feet. I had to kick them of and that's when things started to make sense in the weirdest way possible.

My feet! They were long and think and covered in fur! I recognised what sort of feet they were. Raichu feet. I ran into a bush and remove my clothes and turn to look behind me and saw a shorter version of Raichu tail sticking out behind me, twitching. As I watched in panic, it grew! My rattata burst into the bush to face me, shivering. <What's going on? What happening to you?> Rattata chattered in fright. I looked back at Rattata, surprised. For some reason, I understood what my Rattata had said perfectly. I tried to voice over something but a sad and garbled "Raiii…" escaped my lips. I tried again and this time its wasn't garbled "Rai, Rai….". The fiery feeling began to receded as I began to realise.

Somehow I had turned into a Raichu…

I came out of bush holding pikachu who was still in great pain and resisting evolution. I felt hopeless. But then I remembered something that I had promised. I had promised that I would get this pikachu to a Pokemon Centre. I wasn't going to let it down, no matter what happened. I felt determined as I got my backpack(which was heavier and bigger than it usually seemed to me) and tried to put it on. I succeeded, but it was heavy and hard to keep balanced.

I started to run into Pewter City, concentrating on getting to the Pokemon Centre there. My new tail was swinging and twitching behind me as I continued. The combination of carrying a pikachu and wearing a pack was taking a huge toll on me, and by the time I reached and entered the Pewter City Pokemon Centre, I was exhausted. I cried out hoarsely to the nurse at reception there, who looked up with a bewildered look on her face when she saw me with a backpack nearly as big as myself on my back, with a pikachu in my forepaws and a rattata following me. But suddenly I was tired…too tired…I couldn't stay on my feet. I placed the pikachu on the floor carefully, swayed side to side as I got up, moved my tail to the side and collapsed on to the backpack I was wearing. I was even too tired to remain conscious any more.

OOC: Difficult to do this one, I had to think about how her ability/quirk worked in some suituations that i didn't think would come up. Sorry if it seemed rushed, even thought it took me ages to do.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sweatdropped as I heard the conversation, but made my way off to the gym, with Toklata and the others in tow. Luckily, I found hot water on the way, and entered as my usual self. The gym was comprised of thin planks, barely suspended over a giant pool, but alas, there was only one person left in the Gym, and he was on his way out. "Well, you decided to abandon me and head here, didja?" The Old Man Brock said, grinning. "Well, you won't find me, or Misty here. I'm heading off to Vermillion for an emergency meeting, and so is Misty, as soon as she finishes some urgent business. If you're looking for badges, you can catch us there." He said, heading out the door, but stopped to look over his shoulder. "By the way, don't head up to the cape. Misty's already gone there to try to get to the root of the serious problems recently, and you could get caught in the middle."

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ rubbed the red mark where the slap had taken place on his face, his left cheek.

" Geez Misty, you have no sense of humor. Don't be such an old witch..." He murmered still rubbing the place on his cheek.

Misty gave a frustated growl and then replaced it with a mischevious smile, " Ya now what, maybe I am to old. I'll get you some younger ladies." She muttered taking his hand and dragging him across the beach.

The haunter spirit had left a long time ago, he had been seeing how far he could get.

" Misty, look I'm sorry." AJ said to her trying to get out of her grasp.

Misty giggled, " To late for that, Oh girls! I told you I would find a baby for house!" She yelled at a bunch of ten to twelve year old girls and one twelve or thirteen year old boy.

She put AJ down by all of them, he was much smaller then all of them and any of them could easily overpower him.

AJ wimpered slightly, the others smirked.

" Okay, now we can start. Hudson is the daddy, I'm the mommy. All the girls are sisters and... and.." The girl started to point at AJ.

" His name is AJ" Misty said smiling.

" AJ is the baby." The girl finished, " Anyone object?" she asked.

AJ rose his hand, " I'm not going to do this." He said angrily.

" To bad, your the only one small enough to fit any of the baby stuff." She said hands on her hips.

AJ looked over to Misty pleadingly, she shrugged.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Slowly, a misdreavous hovered around the poor AJ, considering the child. Maybe it should help. Plus, it might be funny to see the results.

As the ghost enterred the poor boy's skull, it began infusing him with it's strange, ethreal powers. Not only that, but also imbueing a few.. Funny shades upon the kid's personality. The kid had stiffened up momentarily, but then, under the influence of the ghost, he shouted triumphantly, "It's the return of Hyper Mini Perverted AJ The Rad! Pursuer of Peace and All Womanly Curves!"

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

Years
  • BOOM!! Brock's Steelix smashed into the Inside of the Gym Wall, the form of Dosaidon pounding it's chest coming into view. It didn't even seem phased from the past two pokemon it knocked out. "So...give up yet, mighty Pewter Leader?" Walter Asked Brock, who only smirked and replied. "I'm surprised you tamed that pokemon so fast, one would have to think you were with those Rockets!" Walter looked taken back and pointed at Brock, exclaiming Loudly. "I'm not one of those Murdering Bastards!" He clenched his fist. "Send out your next pokemon, Dosaidon, go all out!" The evolution of Nosepass revealed itself, and seemed ready to fight.

Dosaidon roared, and charged the pokemon, who stood it's ground, as if expecting the full frontal attack. Brock only stood, arms folded, calm as the day he became a leader. Walter smirked and called out. "Quick, convert over to Earthquake from your Takedown!" Brock Gasped, and the pokemon under his control seemed to lose face, and began to run to the side, as fast as it's stubby feet would let it, but it was too late, the ground beneath Dosaidon and Everyone in the Gym trembled and shattered, the earthquake was felt all the way to Vermillion City. And that's how Walter defeated Brock.

Now, he was halfway through Mt. Moon when he had encountered some insane trainer who wanted to look at all his pokemon, the trainer had a Sinnoh pokemon too, it was a Donkarasu, it was easily dealt with by Darkrai, but the strange sightings of all these Sinnoh pokemon was beginning to confuse Walter, they were'nt supposed to be here. He sighed and kept going on through Mt. Moon, he could see the exit from where he was, he could also hear voices of Trainers who were lost, and possibly groups of other teenagers who had come here to hide and do stupid things.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • OCC: Soulflame, i think you are doing a great job! I like to roleplay with you! ^^

Katmai woke up, laying in a medical chamber. What did happen? He tried to stand up and hurt his head on the glass chamber walls. [Ouch! Ohhh...] he tried to have a look at the right side of his chamber. A Raichu was sleeping in a bed next to him, the rattata from the trainer he remembered was by it. The Raichu was female, Katmai could smell that. And the backpack from the girl was standing next to the bed.

That´s odd... he thought. Sister Joy seemed to have brought them here. He went out of his chamber, a bit dizzy on the ground. He didn´t know how, but he made it to the bed of the Raichu. He tried to climb up the bed, but he was still too weak. The healing machines had done great work, but he still felt sleepy. Some minutes later he climbed up the bed and prodded the rattata to wake it up. [Heeeyyy...] he said, dizzy and confused from the medicine. [Wha... where... ish your trainer? I thought... he... i mean... she brought me here?] His look wandered to the female Raichu who was still asleep. [Who is she? Did your trainer caught her?] he tried to wake up the Raichu by changing his polarity of his electricity and giving the Raichu some soft thunders.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Vicki Termia (in Raichu form) - Pewter City Pokemon Centre

My unconsciousness turned to sleep and dreams haunted my sleep, most of them vague and many of them bad. But one stood out. It was an odd dream, a dream where I was stuck in an electrified cage, but the electricial shocks are strangely not hurting, but instead they were energizing in a weird way. Then it ended as quickly as it started.

I stirred a little, but I wasn't quite feeling like waking up. That shook me from the realms of sleep and I slowly opened my eyes to see the face of the pikachu I had helped to the pokemon centre. My new heightened sense of smell told me that that pikachu was male. Strange. I didn't know that pokemon could tell their genders by smell, well at least not Pikachu and Raichu.

I got up slowly, and looked down at myself. I was still a Raichu. How long would I be like this? Was it even permanent? Questions floated in my head as I flopped into a sitting position on the bed, with the end of my tail in my paws and a scared look in my face. <Why….Why did this happen to me?> I mumbled as I fiddled with my tail. I looked back at the pikachu. My face was a mixture of confusion and worry. <Please, you got to help me. I helped you by carrying you back to here. Something happened and I became like this…> I exclaimed, trailing off at the end. I hoped that he could understood who I was, but I guessed I might need to explain more later…But hopefully I wouldn't need to. I needed to work out why I had changed into a Raichu and the quicker I found out, the quicker I could find out how to reverse it. But it also felt as natural as being a human… Very strange…

Rattata's POV
    I was napping on the end of my trainers bed when i felt prodding from a small. I yawned and got up to and as met with that pikachu. The pikachu who after we met made my day just freaky. <Wha... where... ish your trainer? I thought... he... i mean... she brought me here?> this strange pikachu asked, still rather sleeping for the medicine the nurses had treated him with, he then turned his eyes on my trainer, who had for some unknown reason turned into a pokemon. <Who is she? Did your trainer caught her> he asked. I look sadly at the raichu in the bed that was once my human. <That is
    my trainer...> I replied with a small hint of fear in my voice.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back