• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I like how you've been defeated in terms of argument about the game and now you take it to personal attacks. Real classy. I'm done replying to you because you are either trolling or just... idk. "Any other perk is as cheap as commando"? I hope you aren't being serious.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • All of you can stop now and move on. Don't continue it after I post, because it's just going to get you in trouble.

Either talk maturely or don't talk at all.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • All the campers seem to have dissappeared, and been replaced by tactical knifers.
    Probably explains it.
    I could murder ONLYUSEmeBLADE right now for starting that fad.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I was playing TD today and it had campers. They weren't happy that I was using tubes on them. But really that's what tubes are for, to take out someone sitting in a corner for half an hour waiting for someone to run by.

I'm so glad I'm 10th prestige.... I'm fed up with loosing my stuff. I'm around level 20 right now and it's annoying. I mean I'm making top of the list for TD, but still.

Years
  • hi guys

am good at knifing and grenade launchers on modern welfare 2. favorite weapons is acr and scar w/ thermal. i am currently 10 presitige.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • hi guys

am good at knifing and grenade launchers on modern welfare 2. favorite weapons is acr and scar w/ thermal. i am currently 10 presitige.
    You're a n00b!...
    And you boosted to get 10th.

Anyway.... looks like Robby B said a week ago that they're working on OMA. So what does everyone think about that, and what they're going to do to it?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Heh heh, MW2 was pretty good! My Xbox is broken though so no CoD for me 0_o. I also love the Campaign too! Great game. =)

Years
  • You're a n00b!...
    And you boosted to get 10th.

Anyway.... looks like Robby B said a week ago that they're working on OMA. So what does everyone think about that, and what they're going to do to it?
    actually no i did not boost 10th . I did got it legit because i am a real good sniper. in fact i think i caluclated my quick scope ratio to be around 90-95% so i am good. if anyone wants play with me message me and if anyone wants to quikcscope battle me i am as well up for that.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • actually no i did not boost 10th . I did got it legit because i am a real good sniper. in fact i think i caluclated my quick scope ratio to be around 90-95% so i am good. if anyone wants play with me message me and if anyone wants to quikcscope battle me i am as well up for that.
    Are you trying to start a flame war? It's only obvious.

Anyway, back to MW2, I'm pretty sure the game is determined from leting me use noob classes or something, I made a tacknife class so I can get my last blue perk emblem (marathon) and the commando and lightweight emblems, but it seems like commando does exactly nothing for my knife range, or it just misses all the time when it does do one of it's famous mile long lunges. As well for danger close as I'm trying to get that emblem as well, as my noob tubes can hit right next to somebody and it still won't kill them.

EDIT: And about OMA, I found this on the CoD wikia.

Patch 1.10 increases the time taken to switch classes by using One Man Army each time if used more than once per-life, by one second (up to 6 seconds). This was done to discourage players from using One Man Army to resupply their Grenade Launchers to gain a seeming unlimited supply of rifle grenades

Of course I don't know if it's true, since wikia information can be wrong.

Sitrep pro = Do want
    The Pro version makes enemy footsteps four times louder and makes the player and their teammates' footsteps four times quieter

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I always find that when I use Commando, Feels like other players always go further than I do.

Hate getting Lightweight emblem, takes ages lol.

About time they sorted out OMA, isn't used as much as it was, I bump in to around one a day using it now.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • actually no i did not boost 10th . I did got it legit because i am a real good sniper. in fact i think i caluclated my quick scope ratio to be around 90-95% so i am good. if anyone wants play with me message me and if anyone wants to quikcscope battle me i am as well up for that.
    You're so MLG... I still say you haz them auto aim!

Are you trying to start a flame war? It's only obvious.
    I don't see any flames from that, just someone saying they're good at sniping.... really. -_-

Patch 1.10 increases the time taken to switch classes by using One Man Army each time if used more than once per-life, by one second (up to 6 seconds). This was done to discourage players from using One Man Army to resupply their Grenade Launchers to gain a seeming unlimited supply of rifle grenades

It's a fix, but I hope that's not true. There's other ways to fix OMA tubes/RPGs/etc. But at least it's something to counter the unlimited tubes from it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was playing TD today and it had campers. They weren't happy that I was using tubes on them. But really that's what tubes are for, to take out someone sitting in a corner for half an hour waiting for someone to run by.

I'm so glad I'm 10th prestige.... I'm fed up with loosing my stuff. I'm around level 20 right now and it's annoying. I mean I'm making top of the list for TD, but still.

What gives you the drive to play anymore? I would be completely bored with it if I were 10th Prestige so soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

I don't understand what's so hard about just not including any explosives in their new class after they select it using OMA. I'm sure people out there use OMA for the right reasons and I think it's unfair they're effected by other peoples inability to get kills fairly.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why are they tampering with OMA when they have 3 other perks that desperately need sorting out? (yes i mean Commando, last stand and marathon)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    There was a video on YouTube of this guy using OMA noob tubes on Karachi and he was shooting them straight into the air the whole match. I think he ended up going 23-0 or something. Supposedly 1,000+ people mirrored the video and IW ended up seeing it and said they'd change OMA.

This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BlSszOXM0

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My biggest prob with Last Stand is the pro ver of it. I mean really.... what stupid retard at IW thought it'd be a good idea to loose your kill? But there's a very very very simple fix to that... if you put someone down then that's your kill unless one of your teammates kills that person. The one in Last Stand can blow them self up, they can have a teammate shoot them, or if it's ricochet they can shoot a teammate (to hurt them)... but if they do any of them things the person who put them down gets the kill. Simple, easy fix to a broken perk. Because it's very bad in Search, because them points adds up, and the person is going to die anyway... so why would it be good to kill yourself (you're still getting a death)?

Back