• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgotten pokemon

joehat

Yay
Years
  • I think it's kinda hard to forget about Politoed, Lotad, Lickitung, Corsola, and Aipom. They were all owned by major characters in the anime. Well, I guess you'd forget them if you don't watch the anime haha.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think quilfish, ratata, jinx, and so many more have been forgotten...it's quite sad how they were just abondoned like that...maybe one day to come they will be mentioned again...or seen...

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Actually, I think I finally know the most forgotten pokemon!

Volbeat
    and
    Illumise

I was just watching the Advance Challenge episode featuring these pokemon. I didn't remember them at all; I had to look them up on Bulbapedia. I'm surprised I forget them, and I played a ton of Emerald. Has anyone ever used these pokemon?

Bigboy

15 degrees off cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    natu and dunsparce.

I feel bad for dunsparce, it was never really given a chance as a pokemon, since it was overpowered very easily.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • I don't understand how people can say Rattata? I mean sure if you're not old enough to remember but if, like me, you played Red/Blue/Yellow then there is no way you can forget Rattata.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    One of the most forgotten to me is Pinsir. It never got an evo and never was very useful.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    One of the most forgotten to me is Pinsir. It never got an evo and never was very useful.

PIKACHU!!!! of course thats a joke silly.

pinsir very rare in the safari zone and very unuseful
    although that might of been because he was over shadowed by herracross the better beetle

theres also beedrill and mankey

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • PIKACHU!!!! of course thats a joke silly.

pinsir very rare in the safari zone and very unuseful
    although that might of been because he was over shadowed by herracross the better beetle

theres also beedrill and mankey

I never really forgot about pinsir though. It's been in the anime a lot, and it was one of the best pokemon to win the bug catching contest with in the 2nd gen games.

You forget about beedrill? It's one of the most commonly seen pokemon throughout the anime if you ask me. And who can forget the episode with Mankey? I love when Ash throws his pokeball at Mankey, but it throws the "donut" at it. The pokeball catches it and Misty says, "Donut pokemon? I don't think I've ever heard of that."

One of my favorite episodes.

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
    Years
  • octillery...

i used to use one in G/S

but i forget it existed until recently (5 seconds ago, reading this thread)

Octazooka... if my memory serves me correct was a rather nice attack...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I never really forgot about pinsir though. It's been in the anime a lot, and it was one of the best pokemon to win the bug catching contest with in the 2nd gen games.

You forget about beedrill? It's one of the most commonly seen pokemon throughout the anime if you ask me. And who can forget the episode with Mankey? I love when Ash throws his pokeball at Mankey, but it throws the "donut" at it. The pokeball catches it and Misty says, "Donut pokemon? I don't think I've ever heard of that."

One of my favorite episodes.

not a big fan of the anime so i guess thats why i forgot about them

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • I grew up with pokemon i saw the first ever us airing of it and stuff so i dont forget the old ones...i think out of all of them i forget ditto the most because in the old games it was a pretty cool pokemon but no one shows love for ditto anymore...I bet a coordinator in the anime would benefit from a ditto greatly...

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • there some others aswell i forgot:
    -Voltorb
    -Corpsih and its evo (still can't work out its name)
    -Shaymin (Even though it been talked about quite a bit at the mo)
    Baroach
    -Riolu
    -Flygon
    the list goes on

Years
  • Gorebyss, the one that's similar to it (WOW I can't even remember the name!) and of course, poor Dunsparce. I should train a really badass Dunsparce and beat everyone with it XD

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years
  • minusle is the most forgotten. LOL IT IS NOT A POKEMON, IT IS A GLITCH POKEMON IN RUBY AND SAPPHIRE... JUST KIDDING.

I think the most forgotten is ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about luvdisc?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    minusle is the most forgotten. LOL IT IS NOT A POKEMON, IT IS A GLITCH POKEMON IN RUBY AND SAPPHIRE... JUST KIDDING.

I think the most forgotten is ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about luvdisc?

But luvdisc day just passed:(
    I will have to say qwilfish. Until it evolves, it has no purpose besides contests.

Back