• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Imakuni? said:
    i dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
    Most annoying
    Zubat
    GOlbat
    Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
    Digglett
    Dugtrio
    Voltorb
    Magnetite
    Magikcarp
    Tenatcool
    Wingull
    Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)

Same with Me except for Latios/Latias, i caught them

fangle spangle

aint it cute
    Years
  • Lucifer said:
    You are joking right? I don't think there's a single thing that Luvdisc does better than any other Water-type. Plus it's a horribly designed Pokemon. One of the only monsters I'd actually say was all-around terrible.
    it has a high special attack, meaning its water moves are strong, especially as i was fighting one with a houndoom that was about 2 levels higer, i assumed it was a basic evolution (which it is, but i dosnt evolve, those types are usually stronger than a basic evolution of other pokemon) so i thought, "ah a quick bite will sort it straight out and my tyrannitar can have a crack at the goldeen" (this was on colloseum by the way, so it was a team battle), its a little tougher than i thought it was and its water pulse move bowled over my houndoom (who has a low special defence), the pair proved a slight bit to much for my tyrannitar so i sent my sceptile out on them and put them square, but my fav little buddy houndoom getting mashed by a luvdisc was very embarrasing

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Omgd Magikarps are soooo annoying! when using the super rod and i get a lvl 40 one, i dont want to fight it and when i try to run it always ends up i cant escape! argh!

darktrainer16

Ultimate Dark Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 9, 2004
    I really hate bellsprout cause it only has vine whip for a long time

sdp

raver
    Years
  • I don't really like most of the baby pokemon, they just seem like a cheap way to create a "cute" pokemon from an existing pokemon idea. I am also not very fond of the pokemon after blue and red.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I REALLY don't like Mr.Mime cause he is weird and not metion down right creepy!!!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • sdp said:
    I don't really like most of the baby pokemon, they just seem like a cheap way to create a "cute" pokemon from an existing pokemon idea. I am also not very fond of the pokemon after blue and red.

How can you not like cute Pokemon!? Azuril happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon!! And there are tons of worthwhile Pokemon after blue and red.

Back to the topic.... I also cannot stand Zigzagoon. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!

sdp

raver
    Years
  • Mew13 said:
    How can you not like cute Pokemon!? Azuril happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon!! And there are tons of worthwhile Pokemon after blue and red.
    I do like the ocational cute pokemon.
    I didn't say all babies, but most i think is just a lame idea to snowball of the popularity of another pokemon. Instead of creating a real new one. And there are tons of worthwhile pokemon after r/b but most are not as creative as the original.

Back