• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Hey guys, can I crash join the party? I love Phoenix Wright but I've never joined a club here before.

I see we're talking about roleplay? Seems like I joined at the perfect time :3

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hey guys, can I crash join the party? I love Phoenix Wright but I've never joined a club here before.

I see we're talking about roleplay? Seems like I joined at the perfect time :3

It's great to see another Phoenix Wright fan here, but I think you should go ov er the first post in this thread a little more carefully ;) .

And Roleplaying, yay :D !

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    OH CR-

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Christ, I missed the ONE part of that post that was important XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The silence... just before- GUNSHOT.

kidding.

And also, Magikarp Queen, there will probably not be any OCs in the RP, I have a list somewhere...

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    The silence... just before- GUNSHOT.

kidding.

And also, Magikarp Queen, there will probably not be any OCs in the RP, I have a list somewhere...

List for what?

Also, guys, if anyone's interested, I made an Edgeworth nutcracker.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

• We could totally do that, but I'd be two people, just to make it easier for the defence (they're meant to win, aren't they?)?

Would anyone else be interested in this?

If anyone is, I'll show the current people needed, and then we can add more as we need them:

Larry Butz - (accused of murdering Wendy Oldbag).
    Phoenix Wright - (if you don't know his job why are you even here). Kura
    Maya Fey - (Same as above, but mostly there just to give tips to Phoenix via channeling and witty remarks). SomariFeyWright
    Pearl Fey - (Just there for cuteness, but can also be an oblivious help). (Miss Doronjo)
    Winston Payne - (Prosecutor for the case). (Alternative)
    Judge - Overall game master. Knows everything, but you can still convince him otherwise). (Impo)
    ??? - (Not telling unless you want to be him). (Truality)
    Detective Dick Gumshoe - (in charge of the investigation of the body, required to testify).

I will write all testimonies so they are beatable, but you may need to press them. If you decide to join I will cross of your character and you will recieve a PM regarding what to do and what you know. Please, keep all you know to yourself (etc, don't say it in the club).

there it is. the list of characters and such

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Oh, hmm...I don't know, that's a lot of people X_x I like private roleplay so there's less wait/struggle/embarrassment...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I could be Gumshoe or Larry if you guys want :) Plus yeah I'm a pretty active guy over at the RP Corner so I guess I could RP as them pretty okay. xD

Also @Magikarp Queen by private RPs do you mean one on one RPs? Idk, in a premise like this having 8 (or even more) people works pretty nicely. :D Specially since you need witnesses too.

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Yeah, one on ones. I know for a PW RP it could probably work, but I always thought it was frustrating when you needed ONE person to be on for the story to progress, or one bad RPer comes in and ruins the whole thing.

I'd be afraid of being the latter X_x

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Kinda agree with ya on that xD But in this case, where you already have a character with a fixed personality, and have your roles provided to you, all you have to worry about is making long posts with good grammar :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hi guys! I've been replaying some Ace Attorney, and I was thinking about something. If it's alright, I would like to propose it as a little topic.

Out of all the Ace Attorney Sountracks, which one (as a whole) do you enjoy the most?

I know out of the Objection and Cornered Soundtracks I enjoy the first game's, but as for a soundtrack as a whole, I'm not too sure. Though if I expanded on the question, the Gakuten Saiban for Orchestra would have to be my favorite. But yeah. Game wise idk.

Years

• Out of all the Ace Attorney Sountracks, which one (as a whole) do you enjoy the most?

Awesome question. The score from Trials and Tribulations (GS3) is undoubtedly my favourite. They really hit a high-point there - the moods were perfect, but the composition and harmony between the parts were even better.

Check this out. It's a 4-hands piano rendition of the T&T soundtrack. Quite possibly the most amazing thing I've ever heard, btw. (audio only)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • um. hiya.
    i'll join.

TAKE THAT!

FAVE/LEAST FAVE GAME?
    my favourite would be Trials and Tribulations, i think. i feel like playing it all over again just thinking about it!
    as for the least favourite.. that'd be Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. honestly i love playing as Edgey, but i guess i just couldn't get used to the new gameplay XD;

i don't know any of the soundtracks by name so i'm skipping this topic if you don't mind c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back