• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehehe all you guys talking about cooking reminds me of that guy from "High School Musical".

You know, the guy on the B'ball team who bakes?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    No.

It's a cheap and poorly made ripoff of "Grease".

Moreover, it's made by Disney, so that just ruins it even further.

But there were some funny parts.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    hehehe all you guys talking about cooking reminds me of that guy from "High School Musical".

You know, the guy on the B'ball team who bakes?
    I haven't seen that pro, but that description fits me perfectly;;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *back from doing MotM*

*shrugs* Don't remember what I cooked. XD
    Well, you just reminded ME I was going to ask my host mom to cook ramen for breakfast tomorrow~ thank you.

I want to torrent Jackass now. How well does Opera work for that?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I actually though HSM was actually good..Teh songs were good and interesting storyline..Though that was talked about like 3 hours ago when I wasnt postingz XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why can't you use a different program? No one said that you have to use Opera, right?

But even so, it should work just like any other torrent manager.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well in the end, it doesn't matter what you use, right?

Cause I myself just use regular old BitTorrent. Is there any advantages if I use a different program though?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I guess not oO;

Right now I'm more focused on making movies (vlog) then downloading them~ it's my Monday project.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hello everyone! *Hasn't been here in ages XD*

I use BitTorrent to download anime, programs and stuff but it takes ages >.< Once I downloaded about 25 episodes of Naruto in one file and it took all summer O.o *7 weeks*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Emma said:
    Hello everyone! *Hasn't been here in ages XD*

I use BitTorrent to download anime, programs and stuff but it takes ages >.< Once I downloaded about 25 episodes of Naruto in one file and it took all summer O.o *7 weeks*

Emma!! Long time no see. How've you been?? XD

...and holy crackers!! 7 weeks?! There's no way I would have been able to be that patient. o.O

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • -yawns while rubbing eyes- Heeeey guys! Jeez I'm tired.

Yeah I agree, I don't think I would have waited so long either for Naruto. Watch it on Youtube. lawl.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I used to download the latest episode of naruto but now like Xhaiden said i just watch them on youtube

Years
  • They're still on Youtube? XD;;

I don't watch Naruto, I don't watch anything on Youtube, and I don't download. I just wait for TV if I want to see it. D:

And I couldn't wait 7 weeks for a download. I'd go mad and stop it first. XD

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
  • HOW CAN ANYBODY NOT LIKE YOUTUBE.....okay I respect your choice Sammi.

Youtube I've found to be a great site, can watch pokemon battles and episodes on all kinds of stuff. Of course those are the things I like on Youtube, your likes will most likely vary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back