• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Blue Mage Drake

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    Could someone please make me a banner? Have a Flygon on a forest background, Serebii regulation size, saying "Sapphire_Dragon" in the fanciest banner font you can find. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2006
    A Flannery Request

Hi. I'm new. ^_^

I would like to request a picture of Flannery, sitting down with her legs crossed. Thank you in advance, and if you do this for me, I will be in your debt.

Years
    Hm...I have some requests that don't have to be done - and I could do them myself, really, if I wanted them done that badly - but I would just like to see these be done by someone else.

A picture of either a quilava or typhlosion without its flames on (unless it's angry or battling or whatever), a nido (preferably either gender of nidoran, or nidorina), or a furret. Those are some of my favorite pokemon, and I don't see as much fanart of those as I do of other things. (Especially the flameless quilava/typhlosion...I could probably find enough of them with the flames, but not nearly as many without. :/ )

Shadow LugiaX

Shadow Pokemon
    Years
    I have a new request!

Could anyone draw me a Picture of a Net-Navi I thought of?
    His name is Shadow He looks almost like Bass.exe from MMBN, but with pure black armor and a black torn Cloak, his helmet resembles the Protosoul Helmet.
    I'd like him to have A Black and Dark Blue Aura around him, be Charging Blackish glowing energy in one hand, his eyes need to be crackling with Blueish lightning-like energy,and he needs to be holding a Darksword in his right hand.

Can anyone do this request for me?
    Thanks in Advance!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Can I have a banner for my sig with Holiday type pok?mon, Stantler, Delibird, etc. I hope I am doing this right, I'm new to the art section. Please and thanks.

Years
    I'd like a banner at the max sig size limit, with black and white with just shading, with a girl on her hands and knees, eyes closed in pain, tears falling from her eyes, with a knife stabbed into her back. If possible have a faded close-up of the girl's face. Her hair should be straggely and hanging down around her face, yet not obstructing her eyes or tears. At the bottom, I'd like it to say "Betrayed.... again." in text that preferrably looks like black blood.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think this thread can be locked, 'cause, it hasn't been used for a LONG time. No one is coming to do your requests.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    https://photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/
    I'm beginning a project called "Project: Hoenn Mirror". The project is that I'm making a website for my fan fic, Hoenn Mirror World. For the above link, I'd like anime styled versions of my HMW character art to put in the character profiles of the soon-to-be site. However, not all the characters are up, and I don't draw as much as I used to, but I can assure you that the character pictures will be up as soon as they can. Of course, your work will be credited and will be seen by a lot of people.

There's no specific deadline, so feel free to work on your own pace. Also, since it's a lot, more than one artist can submit their work to me here or through PM.

justokre

Open your eyes.
    Years
    I'd really love it if someone would finally draw the main char from a couple of books I wrote. He's an elf (parrially), and I'd like the art anime style. PM me or AIM me at justokre. Thankies if you actually do so!

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    I've been considering getting myself an avatar for this board, and I was wondering if anyone capable of screen capturing could help me out.

In the somewhat new episode of South Park where Cartman is believed to have gained psychic powers, you know that scene where the news was talking about how all the psychics were arrested, leaving Cartman to be the only one not behind bars? During the broadcast, a picture of Cartman, looking upwards triumphantly while wearing his psychic robes, was displayed in the corner of the screen (I think it was during that news report. I'm pretty sure the first news report in the episode displayed a picture of Cartman closing his eyes and putting his hands to his head, but if I'm getting the reports mixed up, you know which picture I refer to). I was wondering if someone could crop out that picture of Cartman, post it somewhere, and PM me the address. Any size is fine, just so long as it's not too small to make out any features or too big for this site to allow. Thanks in advance goes to anyone who does this.

Chuchan

Cute and full of royalty
    Years
    Can some one make a siggy with a colourful background plz? Cani have Pikachu, Kadabra, Mew and Mewtwo on it and may i have my name in the right hand corner plz?

Thanks

~ Chuchan

Vash-X

One is All, All is One
    Years
    Can someone make me a text image like this but:

It says(Without the dots):
    ............Arclantia
    The Legends of Arcadia

But make One with all of it together.
    And two other with Arclantia and The Lengends of Arcadia as seperated images so that makes three seperate images.

Like this:
    Official Request Topic

Topaz

Bird Master
    Years
    I'm getting ready to do a bunch of requests but I have no idea what has been done or not. Please, if your request has been done can you go back to your old post and edit it so it clearly says it has been done, it makes it so much easier for request artists.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    Request for custom Digimon stages (and yes, I know this is a Pkmn site...)

Basically, I'm looking for someone to do a request for me.

It's 4 custom digimon, remarked below.

They can be detailed or not, but I need them for an upcoming project.

The details are below and anyone can try my request.

Please and thank you for considering this request.

~Kaeri~

I need someone to draw a couple of my fan-made digimon and their evolutions...

(I'm aiming for the female to be made first, but if both can be made, that would be great. ^^)

The following are the names and forms of the twin dragon digimon I've made.

Name: Armon.
    Stage: Baby.
    Type: ???
    Evolves from: N/A.

Description: Pretty much just a grey ball of scales with eyes and a mouth.

--------------------

Name: Ramon.
    Stage: In-Training.
    Type: Dragon.
    Evolves from: Armon.

Description: This dragon type digimon looks much like the European style of dragon; a four legged creature covered in scales and built much like a dog or preditory cat, his size is about that of a house cat and he is crimson red in color. His tail rather stubby and short in this stage, and he has a black cross on his forehead.

Name: Lamon.
    Stage: In-training.
    Type: Dragon.
    Evolves from: Ramon.

Description: This dragon digimon looks much like Ramon, the only difference is her body color which is a deep green, and the color of the cross on her forehead which is white.

--------------------

Name: Aramon.
    Stage: Rookie.
    Type: Holy-Dragon.
    Evolves from: Ramon.

Description: Aramon appears much like his early form, though he has grown in size slightly. He is still the same crimson read, but is now lacking his cross mark. His tail has become longer, and now a bladed, spade like end. The one most noticeble change however, would be the set of white almost angelic wings on his back.

Name: Arlamon.
    Stage: Rookie.
    Type: Holy-Dragon.
    Evolves from: Lamon.

Description: Again like before, Arlamon shares many of the same traits as he 'brother' the only thing truly different about them is the color of their scales. Again, her's a deep green.

--------------------

Name: Chikyuu Dramon
    Stage: Champion.
    Type: Holy-Dragon Warrior.
    Evolves from: Aramon.

Description: Chikyuu dramon, though evolved from Aramon, is much different than his earlier form. Now humanoid and standing a good six feet tall, the dragon warrior has a pair of rather large angelic wings on his back. Wearing pants and a metal plate over left shoulder, he carries a large sword on his back, the of which can usual be seen over his right shoulder.

Name: Tengoku Dramon.
    Stage: Campion.
    Type: Holy-Dragon Warrior.
    Evolves from: Arlamon.

Description: Again following along the same evolutionary path as her 'brother', this time more than color seporates the two. Weaing a long scirt that falls past her knees, she also as a metal chest plate which covors the her chest but leaves her stomach exposed. Resting on he back is a spear of a large size.

That's all I need for now, though I might want to other stages done at some point, they don't matter right now.

Like I said, any and all help is welcome and invited.

Back