• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Could someone make me a Haru and Elie banner? There is a pic of them in my avatar.

jbritz22

Former-Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • I can make banners for people, I have banner requests on how many other forums so they might take a while. If you want a request frome specificaly, could you please pm me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I'd like a banner with a Magby on one side,and a Skarmory on the other,With
    Chosen Of SteelFire
    Inbetween the two.I'd like The Background to be What I call 'BlueFlame',wich,Is,In case you don't know,Is Blue Fire.Duh.Thankyou.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    this has seriously got to be the 1st time ive actually needed help...

could sum1 make the background of this pic transparent(i only hav paint -_-)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    digispirit virus said:

Here it's trasnparent ^^.
    images.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/images.gif

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    hmm...i guess its ok...a bit blurry but still its ok...thx...

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
  • Umm... I'm new and my sig is rathewr empty, I would also like an av, if possibole
    Banner-
    A Masquerain on the left side, and a Cradily on the right. It should say Masquerainmistress in the middle.
    Avvie- Front view anime pic of a happy (if possible) Masquerain from the Anime

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I need someone to PM or IM me the set of all the Unown Icons (you know, the little things in Bill's PC you move around). Anybody's help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Aug 21, 2005
    digispirit virus said:

How's this?
    FE6.gif

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Aug 21, 2005
    Lizzie said:
    I need this Togepi
    1093.bmp
    to switch to the one on the right so it'll look like it's moveing, does anybody know how, or could someone help me do it?

Something like this?
    Togepi.gif

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Aug 21, 2005
    Colette_The_Chosen said:
    I'd like a banner with a Magby on one side,and a Skarmory on the other,With
    Chosen Of SteelFire
    Inbetween the two.I'd like The Background to be What I call 'BlueFlame',wich,Is,In case you don't know,Is Blue Fire.Duh.Thankyou.

How's this?
    Chosen.gif

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Aug 21, 2005
    Nessie said:
    Some one can make me an avatar (with my nick nessie on it)?, using this picture please!. Thanks, i will give full credit!.

:P :shocked: :)

Let me know if you want a backround on it or something, I just made it transparent.

NessiePP.gif

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    EDIT: I got an artist, but I need someone who's very good at coloring.

for my fanfic, Pocket Monsters Chronicles, I need someone to draw character art, and maybe pictures of select scenes. I hate to sound picky, but I do have some pretty high standards. I want art that's done in a very nice anime/manga styling, so if anyone considers this, could you please send me a sample of your work first?

BTW, forgive me for bragging, but this is for the purpose of convincing. If you never read my fic, but you're a good artist looking for recognition, you should definitely consider this. On this forum, PMC has recently gotten Fanfiction of the Week for the week of October 24 (and I was just finishing the second chapter when that happened), and fic reviewer Frostweaver gave it a score of 84/100. Plus it's posted on 3 seperate forums (your art will appear on all the forums, BTW), and I've got someone who volunteered to translate it into Japanese. Overall, your art should be seen by a lot of people.

Last edited:

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
  • i need some1 to make me a banner that has a pic of a mog knight from FFTA.
    pixels:250x500
    the mog pic on bothe sides
    background:dark sky with moon in middle.
    TEXT:LIZARDMAN in green fancey letters.

P.S.PM me when u are done.

THANX!

Back