• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    That is absolutely amazing, except the text can't be read on it. Please may you make the text lighter. Please?

P.S. Could the text be changed to www.pokemonamethyst.net?

Last edited:

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Micklo said:
    That is absolutely amazing, except the text can't be read on it. Please may you make the text lighter. Please?

P.S. Could the text be changed to www.pokemonamethyst.net?

Okay, Hope you like it...
    Official Request Topic

Last edited:

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    I am willing to let people use the following picture in their banners, etc. just as long as I am given credit for the Pokemon ITSELF:

Official Request Topic

------------------------------------

Last edited:

EmberGryphon

Explodes on Contact
    Years
    Umm... I'm not -certain- this is the right place to stick this, but I need practice drawing in something other than the realism style... so if someone has a request for a pokémon or a pokémorph (no people, please. ^^()) they can PM me...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'd like to request a banner and avater. I have all the pictures and everything, I just don't have the equiptment to make them work...

For my avatar, I'd like the following pic to be used, no text please.

https://www.animegalleries.net/img/164276

And for a banner, this pic please.

https://www.animegalleries.net/img/164252

Text: Nagoyaka Aikouka (In one part)
    PC's own Koneko (In another)
    Paired with ~Ozy~ (In another)

As for color scheme and the like on the banner, I don't care what it is. Just try and make it match with the rest of the picture. And for size, try and keep it a smaller size, there's other things that I'll want in my siggie once I get this! Thank you in advanced!!

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    I'd like to request a banner and avater. I have all the pictures and everything, I just don't have the equiptment to make them work...

For my avatar, I'd like the following pic to be used, no text please.

https://www.animegalleries.net/img/164276

And for a banner, this pic please.

https://www.animegalleries.net/img/164252

Text: Nagoyaka Aikouka (In one part)
    PC's own Koneko (In another)
    Paired with ~Ozy~ (In another)

As for color scheme and the like on the banner, I don't care what it is. Just try and make it match with the rest of the picture. And for size, try and keep it a smaller size, there's other things that I'll want in my siggie once I get this! Thank you in advanced!!

I think I can handle your request...

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    YAY! *giggles and huggles Krow* I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Well, here's what I came up with...

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

(Sorry if they're too big)

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Thank you so much! *has to find a computer that's not a Mac*

*EDITS*

Uum... If it's possible, I need the bannar resized... PC no longer allows any images bigger than 500x300 to appear in my signature. That banner is 650x173...

I don't mean to be a bother, but...

Last edited:

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    Is there anyway some one could make me a avatar and banner(signature) of Ash Ketchum thanks. (don't worry about this now)

Last edited:

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    LHScott said:
    Is there anyway some one could make me a avatar and banner(signature) of Ash Ketchum thanks. (don't worry about this now)

I'm up to it- tell me what pictures you want (unless you want it to be a suprise) and tell me what text you want on it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    heres a pair of requests i requested earlier, backed out on, but ive had a change of heart.

1. Flannery wearing only a towel hugging a torkoal who is hugging her back

2. Misty with her hair down wearing only a towel hugging togetic and togetic is hugging her back.

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    krow said:
    I'm up to it- tell me what pictures you want (unless you want it to be a suprise) and tell me what text you want on it...
    It's all right I don't really wan't it now thanks for the offer anyway.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I don't know if anyone here has the time or drive to complete what I'm asking here, but if there's anyone out there who can draw decent graphics, I'm all eyes!

I'm in need of a banner for my fanfic, "Crash My Couch Fort". Basically, I want something totally original, which is not at all what I managed to made as a temp job for myself.

I want a rather thin, but shapely, blond girl with jade green eyes and fairly pale being pushed backwards by the tackle of an energetic, giggling Togetic. The girl should be wearing dark blue jeans and a lilac T-shirt. I'd like them to be depicted in a field, perhaps with some leaves or flowe-petals strewn around them.

Text is important too. For the text (which can be thrown anywhere on there...) I'd like the following:

What happens when two broken souls combine...
    "Crash My Couch Fort"
    A Pokemon Fanfic by Nagoyaka Aikouka

If the request is too much, feel free to say so, but if there's someone who's willing to give my challenge a shot, I would be ETERNALLY greatful (and probably worshiping you for a good, long while as well).

Back