• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Hey all! I'm looking for someone who can make me a Mew avatar. I've been searching one out online, but finding something in the pixel limits is HARD!! I'd appreciate any help anyone can give.

*EDITS*

Never mind, David hooked me up with one! *does the "David is my Hero" dance*

Last edited:

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Iam currently looking for an avatar.
    I would like an inuyasha one but if possible an Inuyasha // FMA Mix.
    Please and thankies

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o.o Could someone apply a background, a border outline, and a grid to one of these two images? Some kind of light colored background that matches the skin color will work, I guess. As for the grid, only apply it for the background, not the image of Yuna.

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

EDIT: Cancel that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    sorry. someone i know is PISSED! deleted the requests.

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • can someone do a sprite of this please.
    sorry and i know itsd too big

boy the thread really died.

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • ok sorry im double posting which i will erase this comment after someone posts here but doesnt anyone post here now?

Years
  • I certainly hope people post here, because I'm going to request something.

I'd like to have a banner, preferably with a lot of different sorts of red in it and Arcanine. If you'd want to make it, don't overdo yourself though. Just make it nice and simple. ;)

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • Ok, I'm at an impasse. I've come up with a pokemon, but I can't draw or edit sprites to save my life, so it's up to whoever. It can be a sprite or a good drawing. Here's what it looks like: A serpantine dragon, looking ahead as if it was glaring at you. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll make a reference to the pic of Rayquaza at Emerald's title screen.) The pokemon's type is Dragon/Ice. The picture must be from 320(width) by 240 (higth) to the maximum of 640 by 480. The pokemon has to be a silouette with blue eyes and the rest (including markings, if any) is up to the artist. And if you want to, if you want to make the battle sprites for the pokemon, go ahead.

Please and thank you.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • I am looking for someone to make me a set. I will give you full credit. I am too lazy now-a-days to make my own. My creative jean is dieing a little. Oh, and please have it include some or all of my favorite pokemon. (Go to my profile to see.)

EDIT:
    Nevermind, I made one. :rambo:

Last edited:

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • I'm searching for anyone who can draw their own custom-pictures, and would take a request from me.
    Being myself, and thinking I'm the greatest, I'd like one done of me. (That's me in the avatar)
    Now, the picture I'd like is actually from a scene written in my Pokemon RPG (not hosted on this site). To set the scene for you, I'll post that specific part, with alterations.

"They both looked up into the sky, the stars shone like a brilliant scatter of raindrops against the grass, not falling down, but suspended in mid air.
    Jenna put her arms around Dark Quill?s arm, and held onto him, her head leaning against him. Dark Quill normally wouldn?t let her get so close to him, but she had recently been through a lot, and was feeling insecure. Dark Quill didn?t do anything, but stare up at the stars. As did Jenna.
    Time seemed to stand still, both Pokemon next to each other, staring up at the sky."

Dark Quill is... well, myself, the blood-red spiked and pale furred Sandslash.
    I'm not wearing a cape though. My size is about 1.3 times larger than the Sandslash data in the Pokedex, so I'm much bigger than Jenna.
    Jenna is a female Sandshrew, normal size.

The scene - shot from behind view, with the cave walls on the sides of the frame. The cave entrance is a hole in an outcropping, large enough for me to fit through. Outside the cave is a few small bushes and trees and such, while the sky is littered with shining stars. I'd be on the right side of the entrance, with my right arm up against the wall. At that moment, I'd have a thick coil of vines wrapped around my chest. It doesn't go up and down too much.
    Jenna would have both her arms around my left arm, leaning against me.
    Both of us would be staring up into the night sky.
    Our eyes probably won't be visible from this shot.

Sorry about the text block, but this shot means a lot to me. If anyone is willing to have a go at it, I encourage you to try.
    Your name WILL be credited back on my RP boards.

If you need any further details or anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

Years
  • Hi minna!

Can anyone made an avatar and signature with Ruby and Sapphire on the avatar and sig. Most proferably a pic from the manga. Also on the sig, can you put: Ruby and Sapphire Supporter Forever!

Thanks to whoever wishes to make it ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2006
    Hiya peeps! ^_^ Here is my request....

Text on Image: Duel Yousei School

Specific Images:

black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/obelisk.jpg
    black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/osiris.jpg
    black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/rah.jpg

Remove the spaces before the .jpg....
    Color Scheme: Blue behind Obelisk, Red Behind Osiris, Gold behind Ra

Size: 400x100

Type of Graphic: Banner

Any Preference on how the image is constructed/made? : I'd like Obelisk to be directly in the middle, Ra on the far left, and Osiris on the far right. The text can go wherever you see fit.

Other Comments:Anyone who can do this will get a cookie. ^_^

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Could someone make me a banner with drew and Gary from pokemon on it? My signature is pretty boring....Oh! And beforehand, Thank you!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • SIZE=2][/SIZE]

can i have a banner (at least 100x300) with these pics:

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

Official Request Topic

and others u can find. and can it have a mudkip too? "Cutest in Kanto"? thanks!

hapi_san

uh...
    Years
  • My request is a larger (the larger the better) version of this picture of Venusaur:

http:\\cinos.gunsha.com/003.jpg

I apologise for the fault in the URL, but it won't let me post them yet. ;??
    The larger the better, please, preferably within the 1000s if possible. It's for a little project of mine.. c.c

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
  • Ooooh! Ummmmm....
    How about a picture of Matsubusa (The leader of Team Magma) flirting with my character Kitori, and she is all like "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING?!" (heres a picture of Kitori: https://www.deviantart.com/view/28041223/ .)
    Aogiri (leader of Team Aqua) is inn the background, getting really ticked off at the sight of his arch-nemisis flirting with the woman he loves.
    $$$$I will reward with an art request$$$

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Could anyone please make my trainer sprite transparent?

Official Request Topic

Much thanks. ^.^

Back