• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
    can anyone make me a website banner?
    If You Can, Can It be (Width) 780x161 (Hight) And Can it Say "PokeNation"
    on it and a picture of Cyndaquil.You Can put a small print of your name on it if you like.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I know I've just bumped this, but could I possibly get overworld sprites of a fire? You know, as an obstacle, like the whirlpools? It's for Project Platinum. I need sprites to animate it being extinguished, too.

shocbolt

Lost Souls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Err requesting a Naruto sig with Gaara(freestyle.grunge, abstract,anykind i dont really care)Text is shocbolt.
    Ill give credit to whoever make it.

Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Could anyone please pm me sprites of recloured pokemon so that they look like they are dark pokemon? Also, could anyone send me dark trainers? On both of these, origionals are welcome. On the pokemon, please send the back pic. Thank you in advance.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Could someone make a banner for me that contains an anime style character of my avitar sprite with an anime style character of
    Official Request Topic
    (no glowing hand or pokeball) leaning against him; with a midnight theme?
    It would be greatly appreciated and I'll give credit and hopefully fill a request for that person some day;;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I know this possably sounds stupid right? Me asking a request when I'm DOING requests O-o.... But I'm WAY overbooked and I'm just about to finish shading for Mateo and her picture she ask me for over the season , then I have to compleat organizing the zip file and find who ask for what X_X THEN I need to finish my last batch of request in less then a month and send them all off to the happy owners who possably already sent my lait butt to hell in prayer O-O I hope you havent but I would X3 just didint know I would get that booked people, I'm so sorry! ( did not know that many people would like my art)

I have a special request for whomever feels up to the challange ^_~. If it doesint work out or if someone feels bad for not doing it " like I do on long days of looking at this thread T_T" Do not fret for if it cant be done now I'll make it my own summer project.

Can someone " anybody with Paint shop,GIMP or oekaki skill" draw me a matching banner to go with smeargles canvas banner, and a avy to match that one banner.

Full detail on the 500X200 banner to MATCH not look like the one I have now is:

Have the backround be random shades or organized patterns of warm tan to orang colors, then make a Smeargle head with a eye marking like any other smeargle, but with a little line marking going down from it, then the tips of smeargles ears need to be black and the hat has to have small black spots on the rim., this smeargle can be on the left or right side of the banner. Afterwards on the side oposite of him, have his tail show up just a little bit with Green to olive paint on it, if you have more then the tip of his tail that looks like a brush in the picture, please put a stripe on the tail before it starts getting skinny.

After that make all this a little faded * just enough to look like a backing* Then place the text in Comic or varvil C and the color of black or dark green saying "
    < Smeargle's-
    a Revalution in Oekaki > "
    What smeargle are you?

And put it right between smeargles head and tail, if it overlaps it abit- that would be great ^^ but not nessesary.

Then the avy to match with it is all your choice o.o be artistic and do what you feel would match ^_^. Thank you so much for whoever answers this request! And if you feel like you need to put your signature in the image avy and banner, just be sure it's colors match that of the banner you make ^^ other then that make it as big or small as you want it, I will also credit you though! =3. And I promise once all these requests are done, I will revive the request for spring! and then you all can take a shot at booking me for next season!! However if some of the people in my friends list dont ask for requests, I promise to make you top pick!

Last edited:

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Hmm…I think I can do that FNA. ^^ Though I'll think about it. I've been a bit busy myself.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Seeking Trainer Artists; PKMN HE

I'm seeking artists to illustrate trainers that are featured in Pokemon HeavenEarth for use in banners, websites, etc. I will give credit to whoever does whatever. I would prefer the pics to be Sugimori-style, but I'll accept any pic that looks Anime-ish; needs to be colored.

Here are the trainers (which are in sprite form) that I need illustrated thus far:

MALE
    Official Request Topic
    Official Request Topic
    Official Request Topic
    Official Request Topic

FEMALE
    Official Request Topic
    Official Request Topic
    Official Request Topic

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Heh, all this mayhem because I asked the starter of this thread to make it. XD

EDIT: Ack! Don't you just hate it when you get the wrong idea about the wrong thread? I thought this was a SPRITE request thread! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    MagnuM said:
    Can anybody draw a really cool picture of Bowser Koopa? Doesn't really matter the pose or anything, as long as it looks like the Koopa King!
    Prince Kingdra said:
    Can anyone draw me Link fighting Ganon?
    shocbolt said:
    Err requesting a Naruto sig with Gaara(freestyle.grunge, abstract,anykind i dont really care)Text is shocbolt.
    Ill give credit to whoever make it.

Thanks in advance

Uhh...shouldn't requests here be POKÉMON related?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    GameGuy, requests don't have to be Pokémon-related ^^ A lot of pictures posted in the Art Gallery aren't to do with Pokémon, so this applies to the Request Thread too :)
    The examples you posted are sprites, which don't belong here ^^;; Those belong in the Pixel Art forum :) This thread is only for non-pixel artwork requests.

--FG :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Oops. Heh, I guess I don't get around these forums that much. :embarrass

Actually, now that you mention it, I really wish I had pixel art for my Gamz crew, but this is the best I've ever gotten on my own:
    Official Request Topic

I'll post more about my request if anyone's interested. I usually just bring trouble to myself though. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Please may someone make me a web banner (is this the right place to request?)

Size: 750x180 pixels. Image on: a purple version of Latias. General colour scheme: Purple. Text on: www .pokemonamethyst.com (preferably a Pokemon font).
    For the rest please surprise me.

If you are intersted, either post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Micklo said:
    Please may someone make me a web banner (is this the right place to request?)

Size: 750x180 pixels. Image on: a purple version of Latias. General colour scheme: Purple. Text on: www .pokemonamethyst.com (preferably a Pokemon font).
    For the rest please surprise me.

If you are intersted, either post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance!
    I used to make banners, so I'll give it a shot-- but I don't know if I can do a Pokemon font; I'll try downloading one...
    EDIT: I have the Font now;
    ...My program can't go over 500 pixels, so you'll have to resize it:
    Official Request Topic

...sorry if it's not what you were wanting;;

Last edited:
    Back