• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

roughrider

Magma ****** and E4 ******
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    can some1 make me a banner with deoxys flying and Blue Text saying Hoenn League, and a flaming backround and pm it to me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I was wondering if anyone may be able to do a request for me? An avatar and banner, if possible.

Colour(s): Black and Burnt Orange.
    Picture(s): Picture 1.
    Text: Master.

Signature: 400 x 150 is suitable.
    Colour(s): As previous, Burnt Orange and Black.
    Picture(s): Picture 1; Picture 2; Picture 3.
    Text: Covet thy Master.

If this could be done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I Can Take Requests

I CAN TAKE REQUESTS!

SEE THE LINKS IN MAH SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME AND FOR MORE DETAILS. thanks!!!

Last edited:

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Hey sweetys! can somebody please make a picture of me and Jeremy (The mod of emulation) hugging? plz? thx sweetys! ^-^

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • I am getting this tattoo in about a month and I need someone to design it for me.... I know there are lots of good artists on PC so what im looking for is:
    A picture of Cloud and Sepiroth standing back to back ( FF7 style, NOT ADVENT CHILDREN)
    There swords(BLADES not body parts, becAuse I know how preverted people at PC can be)
    crossing at there knees, and Well have fun with it.
    This tattoo really means a lot to me.

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
  • Special art request.

This is somewhat important... basically, I just need some full-body character pics. Details by PM.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Hardly anyone comes here anymore, but if anyone is up to it, could you re-draw a more detailed version of this creature?
    Official Request Topic

He needs to have copper-tone skin, and where it is lighter :darker if inverted again: (hair/wings) it actually needs to be brown-&-black feathers (hawk feathers);
    This aside from his... *can't think of word* "only" clothing that he is wearing, which should be dark brown (fur).
    The thing on the side of his head is a wing, but can be replaced with a clutter of feathers).
    I would prefer it to be a full-body pic. but if you can't imagine the rest of the legs, leave them off...
    For more info, PM me; This will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Wow, this place looks pretty much dead... If I have to do this on my own, I will. But I need an avatar made with the following picture. Text "True Love" if possible. Thank you in advance!

Official Request Topic

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    Wow, this place looks pretty much dead... If I have to do this on my own, I will. But I need an avatar made with the following picture. Text "True Love" if possible. Thank you in advance!

Official Request Topic
    I find it harder to work with b&w pics, but...
    Official Request Topic

I hope it's what you were expecting...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I love it, krow, but if possible, could you change the text color to red? *laughs sheepishly* I forgot to mention that previously...

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    I love it, krow, but if possible, could you change the text color to red? *laughs sheepishly* I forgot to mention that previously...
    That can be done...

TAH-DA!!
    Official Request Topic

Nidoshrew

Hybrid
    Years
  • I need a walking Magma grunt. x)

Possibly with the running poses. :x I will love whoever bares these things to me forever. x);;

[ Desprite much? ]

Back