• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • I'm all for the idea of a male kangaskhan
    I dont think anyone has mentioned at all about the awesomeness of Corsola: pre-evo and evo
    I think a mix of pinsir and heracross pre-evo that evolves via stats
    Evo for Medicham
    Arbok evo
    Lickitung pre-evo
    Granbull evo
    Chansey got an evo what about clefable and wigglytuff
    scyther pre-evo
    Crawdaunt evo
    Spoink alt evo
    Magikap alt evo
    Claydol evo
    Mantine evo
    Staryu alt evo
    Golduck evo
    male Combee like Vespikin
    New Tyrogue like Hitmonsumo
    Donphan evo
    Alts for the pseudo 2nd forms
    evos for the fossils
    Way too many

You left out the most important pokemon that needs an Evolution.
    DUNSPARCE!

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    All that I want, is an alternate evolution for Dragoniar. Something that actually looks like it. It would be sooo cool, as Dragonair is already awesome, but I hate Dragonite.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Dunsparce, Absol, Jynx, Heracross, Pinsir, Skarmory, Tropius, Sableye, Spiritomb, and Drifblim. Needz moar love. <3

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I think the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day is 'Heracross needs an evolution". Lol nah. Heracross is already amazingly good.

I think yes to a Dunsparce, Farfetch'd evolution, and yes to the Kangaskhan baby thing.

That whole Cubone/Kangaskhan thing blew my mind as well.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
  • Hmm.. this is definitely something that requires more thought that I'm putting into it. However, I would want a Tauros evolution, a third stage of Houndour, a Pidgeot and Swellow evolution, a Ditto evolution, the list goes on and on. But a big thing I've always thought would be cool is hybrid Pokemon. i.e. a Pokemon that can only be made by breeding Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2. i.e. a Tautank, only obtainable by breeding Tauros and Miltank. Just some ideas. :)

I don't know if you noticed but there is a hybrid Pokemon. Phione can be obtained only by breeding Manaphy with Ditto.

Anyway, I think Jynx needs one and maybe also Mr. Mime, a pokemon connected to Miltank and Taorus, Eevee evolutions, Banette, Sableye,
    more fire type pokemons(not evolutions connections), Girafarig, and of course Wailord.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
  • I think:
    Kangaskhan needs a pre-evo. You know, the thing in it's pouch.
    Tropius needs an evo. A Grass/Dragon Evo.
    Absol needs both pre-evo and evo. It's evo could be Dark/Dragon! =D
    Lapras really needs both too.
    Dunsparce is one of my favorites and it's treated like crap. Give it an evo. Dragon/Ground? =D xD
    And more that I forgot... :(

Years
  • I think the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day is 'Heracross needs an evolution". Lol nah. Heracross is already amazingly good.

Yup. I think that the relationship between Scyther and Scizor needs to be extended to Pinsir and Heracross. That is, same base stats, but re-arranged. Heracross would get a pure bug pre-evo. Pinsir... well, over on the "New Types?" thread, someone recently brought up glass type, which I think would be a great type to evolve Pinsir into.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Yup. I think that the relationship between Scyther and Scizor needs to be extended to Pinsir and Heracross. That is, same base stats, but re-arranged. Heracross would get a pure bug pre-evo. Pinsir... well, over on the "New Types?" thread, someone recently brought up glass type, which I think would be a great type to evolve Pinsir into.
    Erm, what? Why would it be a great type to evolve him into? I'm not digging the 'Glass' type tbh. How does Pinsir represent anything that could evolve into a Glass type?

But yeah, I agree with you on the first bit. I wouldn't mind a baby Heracross. Just not a Heracross evolution.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would like to see a Steel/Dragon evo for Steelix as it's based on a Wyrn a type of dragon plus it would put Dialga in league with Palkia, no longer having a unique type... Also pre evo and Evo for Tropious!

Years
  • Pachirichu!
    Scizor!

I want evo's from them! :) :D :P
    I like the 5th generation, but want Ruby/Sapphire remakes more! :P

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • What about a Sandslash evo, it would make it a good pure Ground... actually I don't think there are any pure three stage Ground types... all 3 stage ground types have another type... what about a Hypno evo!

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    Pachirichu!
    Scicor!

I want evo's from them! :D

I would call it Scinor, A miniature Scyther w/ tiny wings and daggers instead of scythes. And Pachirichu sounds too close to Pikachu if you ask me. Personally I'd love gen 5's regional pokedex to lack all connections to Pikachu, I think 4 regions is enough. Miltank and Tarous should Evolve into a Full grown Cow and Bull. Also A Zangoose and Seviper evolution. And maybe a divergent evolution of Plusle and Minun, where how in the show it takes three magnemites to get a magneton, and 2 beldums to get a metang, and 2 metangs to get metagross.
    Plusle +Minun=????
    Arbok+Seviper=????
    ect.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Milktank/Tauros pre evo
    Abosl evo Dark/Dragon
    Make an alternet evo to Magicarp like instead of water/flying it would be pure water type and make it evolve into that at lvl 20 holding some new type of stone

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I think just slapping a dragon tag to anything is a horrible, HORRIBLE idea. How in the world could you possibly come up with a reason for that aside from "Its stats aren't very good" or "I think it sounds cool."

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Absol looks like a dragon

I was referring to everybody else as a whole but let's consider it.

Dragon:
    Spoiler:

Absol:
    Spoiler:

Nah don't see it =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back