• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    This one was in the latest trailer, it sounds amazing. :)

How do people know it's the title music? I hope that we get something closer to the original opening music from Emerald if that isn't it. Now that I think about it, it does sound similar to the title music...

blue

gucci
    Years
    How do people know it's the title music? I hope that we get something closer to the original opening music from Emerald if that isn't it. Now that I think about it, it does sound similar to the title music...

That's the actual opening scene for the "Press Start" screen iirc, it sounds pretty much identical to what I remember.

Years
    That's the actual opening scene for the "Press Start" screen iirc, it sounds pretty much identical to what I remember.
    Yeah, that's the part it reminded me the most when I reheard it the second time. I can't wait for the first part of the opening. I hope it's not like the XY openings, I missed the old opening sequences.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    That's definitely the title track. It sounds familiar to what might play at the very end of the credits, too.

Years
    The credits irc were a rather sad melody...goodness... I may not be able to take it...
    Verdanturf to me seemed sad too...yet harmonious.

No new rumors seem to be popping up other than Aarune being speculated to have a Mega Flygon.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I kinda hated how XY had a terribad opening sequence. ITS NON EXISTENT D:

Well, I have high hopes that ORAS will get a revamped RSE sequence considering FRLG and HGSS had revamped sequences.

Years
    Yeah. I hope we don't have to wait for the sequence like in XY. Where if you stay on the opening for awhile it'll show the opening scene (at least what most resembles one). The rumored/fake ORAS in one of the images here looks nice so I hope the real start screen looks even better.

Years
    Haha, it'd definitely be cool to see the ORAS opening sequence rendered in 3D, possibly like the first trailer from E3 - when the child adventurer was flying on the back of Latios. I digress; not many rumors have been floating around recently as far as I know, except for Aarune's possible Mega Flygon. Not sure If I'm one of the believers, though. d:

Years
    Haha, it'd definitely be cool to see the ORAS opening sequence rendered in 3D, possibly like the first trailer from E3 - when the child adventurer was flying on the back of Latios. I digress; not many rumors have been floating around recently as far as I know, except for Aarune's possible Mega Flygon. Not sure If I'm one of the believers, though. d:
    You mean CGI? I hope so as they looked cool at the end of it, I wished the models looked like that. I kind of doubt they'll make the whole thing look like that sadly. Only CGI's/ 3D part of XY was the legendary...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Hold on, who is Aarune? I don't think I've ever heard of them before, haha.

Years
    Hold on, who is Aarune? I don't think I've ever heard of them before, haha.

Aarune was just recently revealed as an all-new character in ORAS, his title being a "super-secret bases expert". All we know is that he helps you understand super-secret bases, you battle him at one point in the game, and he uses a Flygon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aarune was just recently revealed as an all-new character in ORAS, his title being a "super-secret bases expert". All we know is that he helps you understand super-secret bases, you battle him at one point in the game, and he uses a Flygon.

Oh, that's pretty cool! It's great that they're adding new characters here; more there are, the more vents we might possibly be having. Also, are there any info on super-secret bases yet?

Years
    Oh, that's pretty cool! It's great that they're adding new characters here; more there are, the more vents we might possibly be having. Also, are there any info on super-secret bases yet?

Yup! You can read all about them here. They're actually very interesting, you can even make the base your own Pokemon gym! Capture the flag returns, and it's possible to create QR codes of your base so you can share with online friends, make 'secret' pals, and much much more. :3

Years
    Now if only we knew what the item limit for the Secret Bases are now...I remember in SE maxing out the number of items I could place most of the time so when I wanted to add something new I had to replace something with it.

Years
    Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Real OR Fake ? It's could be fake

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Real OR Fake ? It's could be fake

Seeming it came out AFTER Mega Metagross leaked, I'm almost positive it's fake. Also, it says launching worldwide November 21, 2014, which isn't true and they'd of put just November 2014. The 2014 is also lower than the rest of the text.

----

By the way, Steven never had Mega Charizard. It was just a screenshot that was placed near him. It didn't appear on his character page with him when the official site updated so I'm 99% sure it was never his.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back