• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen One new legendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalKrack

Scizor Snipper
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    My honest guess, Celebi. In the second generation games (Gold, Silver and Crystal), they featured Celebi, and a GS ball which is... hard to obtain.
    Well, Celebi is its farmost and honest choice to this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Unless your talking something like Celebi which isn't actually new, I can't see why you would want one. Didn't you get enough with the Legendary overkill in DPPt. Honestly its kinda gotten out of hand. In RBY there weren't even enough to fill an entire team. Now we've got enough for multiple teams.
    RBY had 5 (1 event)
    GSC had 6 (1 event) and you could transfer the others
    RSE had 10 (1 event, 1 bonus from gcn disk) plus transfers from FRLG and the events for GSC pokemon
    DPPt had too many to count

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I agree that they should add more legendary like maybe a Mewtwo or the legendary birds.

Here's the list of legends available in other gmaes besides the ones exclusive to their region:

Platinum-- Roaming Legendary Birds/ Regis

FR/LG---GS Birds/Cats.

HG/SS----Celebi/Hoenn Legends/acquire one of D/P/Pt legends with Aruceus event at Level one/Maybe Mewtwo/Mew?

There's no reason for Mewtwo to be added ,as he can just be brought over from the GBA, but who knows?

Years
  • Unless your talking something like Celebi which isn't actually new, I can't see why you would want one. Didn't you get enough with the Legendary overkill in DPPt. Honestly its kinda gotten out of hand. In RBY there weren't even enough to fill an entire team. Now we've got enough for multiple teams.
    RBY had 5 (1 event)
    RSE had 10 (1 event, 1 bonus from gcn disk) plus transfers from FRLG and the events for GSC pokemon

I agree, there are way too many legendaries. How many damn legends are there?!

They make them because people over-react at their coolness and specialness, and they seem more exciting. And if there's at least one legendary you like, they assume you'll buy the game for it. It's the same reason the cards are getting stronger and stronger. To make money. And it drives me crazy. Why can't they just make the games get better and better? Which they haven't in my opinion, but I won't get into that now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Unless your talking something like Celebi which isn't actually new, I can't see why you would want one. Didn't you get enough with the Legendary overkill in DPPt. Honestly its kinda gotten out of hand. In RBY there weren't even enough to fill an entire team. Now we've got enough for multiple teams.
    RBY had 5 (1 event)

14=too many to count?
    That is including the pseudo-legendaries manaphy and phione, mind you.

Anyways, the only Pokemon I want to be in there is mewtwo. If that happens, they might revive the cerulean cave, and some other places if they do that(did people really like a butchered kanto?) That is the only thing I want, because I don't care much for the others in johto.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I'll tell you what Pokemon they should add. It is the best option they can do. NO EXTRA LEGENDARIES. They will repeat the mistake they made in 4th gen, overflooding it with legendaries, eventually making it unclear which is the main mascot of the games when there's over 10+ legendaries to get after the national dex. So, KEEP THE SPOTLIGHT ON LUGIA AND HO-OH, with Celebi thrown in too but that's it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'll tell you what Pokemon they should add. It is the best option they can do. NO EXTRA LEGENDARIES. They will repeat the mistake they made in 4th gen, overflooding it with legendaries, eventually making it unclear which is the main mascot of the games when there's over 10+ legendaries to get after the national dex. So, KEEP THE SPOTLIGHT ON LUGIA AND HO-OH, with Celebi thrown in too but that's it.

Congratulations, you have just expressed the generalized opinion of every other fan who has become entirely vehement over the staggering amount of legendary Pokemon introduced in the Fourth Generation. Perhaps with a bit of lack of understanding what the topic is about.

But, yeah, Johto legends, Celebi, and no more than like 2 more than what's already announced. Mew would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Mewtwo, along with latios and latias, were confirmed to be in the game a few weeks ago, I thought.
    At least that's what I've seen/read on YouTube/serebii respectively.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mewtwo, along with latios and latias, were confirmed to be in the game a few weeks ago, I thought.
    At least that's what I've seen/read on YouTube/serebii respectively.

That is unconfirmed is in rumor mode currently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back