• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You do know about Kyogre/Groudon, right?

Do you think these locations are true for the following

• Rayquaza in Dragon Den

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Kyogre in seafom islands

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Groudon in Dark Cave

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    So I haven't seen anyone talking about this at all. :/ Kyogre and Groudon will be catchable in this game and no one has even mentioned it. D: *gasp*!

Well, not much info has been revealed, but Kyogre is HeartGold exclusive, while Groudon is SoulSilver exclusive. After obtaining both, Rayquaza becomes available. Might this hint at Hoenn actually getting into the game? Or might there be a separate set of events that lead to these legendary beings?

Source - https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/pokemon/02.html

EDIT: Since recently, we now know that they are catchable in a cave (no Hoenn), all at level 50.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    There is a speculation thread for a reason. And seeing as how little info there is we can't really say anything. And Kanto is in why need a 3rd region.

.Aero

Years
    A 3rd region would be nice because it could extend the life of the game. :/ Plus, Hoenn would be the only one left out of the DS generation since Kanto is coming back.

I highly doubt that there will be Hoenn, but I gotta hope since it was my favorite region.

And I do know about the speculation thread, but this isn't a speculation, is it? It's basically confirmed by the official site. :/

.Aero

Years
    xD I'm sorry then. I forgot I put those...I always end the main posts with questions to spark discussion. When a mod/super mod/ect gets on, they'll probably merge it. It's no big deal anyway. :/

But I'm honestly glad that Kyogre is with HeartGold, since it's the one I'm getting. Kyogre is one of my favorites, so yay!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I am getting soulsilver with groudon. Possibly the best legends for a game really. Lugia and Groudon in one package with Ho-oh later on. Lovely.

Ging

Fiendishly Observant.
    Years
    Has anyone already known this?

This is from Play-Asia's pre-order section:

"Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer."

:3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

"Pokemon Heart Gold is a remake of Pokemon Gold, a game which first came out in 2,000. It includes revamped graphics, various new Pokemon, and new forms of previously existing Pokemon. The game also offers a special challenge after the main story is completed, in which the main character travels to the Hoenn region to catch one of two titans that fought 3 years earlier. New characters include Lunah, the Dark type gym leader of Hoenn, and Sakura, the gardening enthusiast. Supports wi-fi connection and comes with a pedometer."

Fake anyone can edit it. Someone needs to get in contact with playasia to post a proper description cause this will be used many times on pokemon boards.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It's a nice thought though, hmm? :3

Hoenn region, three years passed...
    No it isn't. Hoenn is not needed at all and it as I said it is totally fake. Also new Pokemon are mentioned and there is on substantial proof at all that it takes place 3 years before alongside Kanto.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

...Buuut, that's only one website, that ctually has nothing to do with the game... This has been discussed in the Speculation thread, and it's quite obviously only a bad rumor that they happened to get...
    EDIT: Yeah, as they said, probably fake.

Ging

Fiendishly Observant.
    Years
    Well that's interesting to say the least.

I happen to like the idea of Hoenn being explored again.... but if this website is giving us a heap of bologna, it'd be too bad.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ugh they are for Christ's sake. As i stated anyone can edit it and whoever did, did a bad job. Its full of holes like I explained.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Interesting. I actually hadn't known about this and was pleasently surprised. Thank you for informing me.

I really hope that both Kanto and Hoenn both make it. Kanto is a given when you look at the map, but Hoenn would be awesome also. I mean seeing both Kanto and Hoenn in the new style on the DS? Simply fantastic.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    If a RBG remake were done, and then a GS one, then there should be a RS soon enough. Therefore Hoenn will be explored later anyways. The only reason Kantoh was in HGSS was that it was in GS. And Hoenn weren't, was it?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    If a RBG remake were done, and then a GS one, then there should be a RS soon enough. Therefore Hoenn will be explored later anyways. The only reason Kantoh was in HGSS was that it was in GS. And Hoenn weren't, was it?

But will it be on the DS? If you remember, it's been one remake per system (excluding GB and GBC). I doubt that the DS will see a R/S/E remake.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Actually everyone has been talking about it, it just didn't have its own thread. And there is plenty of information. After you beat the E4 and defeat all the Kanto leaders Professor Birch shows up at Professor Elm's lab and tells you that a legendary Pokemon from his region of Hoenn has appeared in Johto. This was in that CoroCoro mag about two months ago. So Hoenn isn't going to be in the game, a pity as it may be.

when does both these games come out? cause i would get soul silver if its the remake of the johto region

It is a Johto remake. How can you not have heard about these by now???

Back